Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are the Doctors on Capital Hill Really Wrong?
If you don't know the story, a bunch of doctors went to Capital Hill with claims the media dismisses. 

Quote:
Quote:In an unprecedented escalation in social media companies’ efforts to police false information, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube all removed a video on COVID-19 that President Trump had promoted Monday evening. 
The video, which claims that COVID-19 has a cure and discourages people from wearing masks, featured members of a group calling themselves America’s Frontline Doctors speaking in Washington, D.C., in front of the Supreme Court. COVID-19 currently has no cure, and multiple scientific studies have shown that masks are effective in slowing the spread of the virus.
After the video racked up millions of views on Facebook in just a few hours, a spokesperson for the company said it was removed “for sharing false information about cures and treatments for COVID-19.” A spokesperson for Twitter told Business Insider, “Tweets with the video are in violation of our COVID-19 misinformation policy. We are taking action in line with our policy.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-shares-twee...45165.html

So are they all taking it down because it's false , or because it doesn't fit the narrative? 

Vice news keeps reporting this , and if you look at who owns them, Soros is one of the contributors, amongst others. 

What do you think?
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I've always trusted "fact checkers" over educated doctors.  I go to my face book fact checkers any time I need to check for the truth behind a claim, don't you?   tinylaughing

(That's sarcasm, just to clarify.)

(07-29-2020, 12:46 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've always trusted "fact checkers" over educated doctors.  I go to my face book fact checkers any time I need to check for the truth behind a claim, don't you?   tinylaughing

I trust nothing other than what I see , observe  and experience. I believe nothing from the internet. 

So far, to me, this covid crap is just that, crap. A nothing burger. 

Just wondering why it is being censored.
There is so much bullshit going around the medias with this covid thing, it's not even funny.

Here where I live, people are getting fed-up, frustrated with the information that keeps changing, from one week to the next.

There is an agenda, that much is obvious.

Some doctors will say this, some doctors will say that. However, the WHO is leading the narrative.

Now, we are told that the virus is hunting those between the ages 20 to 29.

Seriously?

A mutating virus (what I believed, past tense) who is now targeting a specific age group.

Money talks, bullshit walks.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
@"kdog" 
All you need to remember is this: Orange Man BAD! [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12820215]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-29-2020, 12:58 AM)kdog Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 12:46 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've always trusted "fact checkers" over educated doctors.  I go to my face book fact checkers any time I need to check for the truth behind a claim, don't you?   tinylaughing

I trust nothing other than what I see , observe  and experience. I believe nothing from the internet. 

So far, to me, this covid crap is just that, crap. A nothing burger. 

Just wondering why it is being censored.

Because if the public realizes that HCQ, a very cheap drug that has been used for 40 years with very little side affects, is available, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will lose Billions, if not Trillions of dollars on their vaccine.

(07-29-2020, 01:53 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Because if the public realizes that HCQ, a very cheap drug that has been used for 40 years with very little side affects, is available, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will lose Billions, if not Trillions of dollars on their vaccine.

I hope the public realizes that for more than 40 years our government has treated American citizens and people from third world countries as disposal guinea pigs and had proven time and time again that they value money over life.

It is all about the money. They have shown us who they are, and what they worship, and I believe them. So I trust that a leopard doesn't change its spots.

https://www.pcrm.org/ethical-science/hum...cal-issues

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-29-2020, 02:44 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 01:53 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Because if the public realizes that HCQ, a very cheap drug that has been used for 40 years with very little side affects, is available, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will lose Billions, if not Trillions of dollars on their vaccine.

I hope the public realizes that for more than 40 years our government has treated American citizens and people from third world countries as disposal guinea pigs and had proven time and time again that they value money over life.

It is all about the money. They have shown us who they are, and what they worship, and I believe them. So I trust that a leopard doesn't change its spots.

https://www.pcrm.org/ethical-science/hum...cal-issues

I Agree 100% with the above statement. We are all just Disposable Air Breathers and Breeders that have no real reason to live other than to be of some sort of Amusement to the Elites.
(07-29-2020, 01:16 AM)guohua Wrote: @"kdog" 
All you need to remember is this: Orange Man BAD! [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12820215]

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !

minusculebeercheers
(07-29-2020, 01:16 AM)Sol Wrote: There is so much bullshit going around the medias with this covid thing, it's not even funny.

Here where I live, people are getting fed-up, frustrated with the information that keeps changing, from one week to the next.

There is an agenda, that much is obvious.

Some doctors will say this, some doctors will say that. However, the WHO is leading the narrative.

Now, we are told that the virus is hunting those between the ages 20 to 29.

Seriously?

A mutating virus (what I believed, past tense) who is now targeting a specific age group.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

Spot on brother !

Our Governor comes on tv everyday and preaches the numbers and fear. But , he never talks about the real numbers. Like, what is the mortality rate, was it really covid or not? Our rate is so low rate now, the blacks are killing blacks down in the hood at a higher rate than covid 19. How about focus on that instead of defunding our police. He blames people traveling to the beaches on an increase, yet not a word about protesters coming in from out of town by the thousands, causing our city to be boarded up and locked down. 

Just sick of it.
In case the video gets pulled again, here's a transcript of her speech (posted on Twitter).

[Image: EeGZmSmXoAEYApY?format=jpg&name=large]
Here is the website for one of the doctors being censored that was with the group, if anyone wants to look over his studies.

Medicine Uncensord
[Image: EeF8FsXWkAAwC5J?format=jpg&name=900x900]
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I think Only President Trump would fight the FCC for our Freedoms.
Yes, this Censorship affects his Campaign as much as it does the voices of the Alternative News outlets and Independents.

The question is, will anything change before Nov. 2020 I don't think so.
(07-29-2020, 08:18 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I think Only President Trump would fight the FCC for our Freedoms.
Yes, this Censorship affects his Campaign as much as it does the voices of the Alternative News outlets and Independents.

The question is, will anything change before Nov. 2020 I don't think so.

I was watching the hearing with the largest tech companies a while ago, until I got bored.
It seems, once again, the Left is trying to get what they consider "hate speech" removed from Face Book and other platforms.

Who makes the rules for what is considered "hate speech"?

Reading between the lines of how the Congressman worded it, it sounded like he was talking about QAnon because they are waking people up. And when people wake up, they realize how they have been lied to. 

Will things change?  I remain on the fence that anything will change for Conservatives or Trump supporters. We'll just have to wait and see.
On top of the censorship, the smear campaign is in full swing. 

A group of people I know on another platform who are virulent haters are leading the charge, deluging my feed. Apparently at some point the one doctor said something regarding religion and demons. Now, she is famous among that group for nothing other than that statement. 

Never mind she is a doctor. Never mind she successfully treated 350+ CV19 patients. Nope. Sex with demons is all there is.
(07-29-2020, 03:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In case the video gets pulled again, here's a transcript of her speech (posted on Twitter).

It would be kind to consider her merely bat shit crazy. The wheels are off the axles with the good Doctor. I love it when you do that voodoo that you do so well.   Lolhttps://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-imm...hloroquine
internet Agent Provocateur
(07-30-2020, 02:12 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 03:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In case the video gets pulled again, here's a transcript of her speech (posted on Twitter).

It would be kind to consider her merely bat shit crazy. The wheels are off the axles with the good Doctor. I love it when you do that voodoo that you do so well.   Lolhttps://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-imm...hloroquine

A lot of people believe in Alien life, and SSP whistle blowers have admitted that they do experiments on humans using alien DNA in deep underground bases.
As for the demon sperm, people do say they have "dreams" of being attacked by succubus and incubus. Can it impregnate a woman? The mind is a powerful thing. And many people believe Mary was impregnated by a spirit; we named the baby, Jesus. So there's that.

Forget all that and look at the patients she has treated with HCQ; that's the message we need to consider, plus, she has about 10 other doctors there with her who all say the same thing regarding their outcomes with this drug.
(07-30-2020, 02:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

A lot of people believe in Alien life, and SSP whistle blowers have admitted that they do experiments on humans using alien DNA in deep underground bases.
As for the demon sperm, people do say they have "dreams" of being attacked by succubus and incubus. Can it impregnate a woman? The mind is a powerful thing. And many people believe Mary was impregnated by a spirit; we named the baby, Jesus. So there's that.

Forget all that and look at the patients she has treated with HCQ; that's the message we need to consider, plus, she has about 10 other doctors there with her who all say the same thing regarding their outcomes with this drug.

I am speechless.
internet Agent Provocateur
(07-30-2020, 07:09 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 02:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I am speechless.

Stick around and you'll become even more speechless.  I've been covering these types of stories for 18 years.   minusculebiggrin