Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tom Hanks
I just saw this article about Tom Hanks.

Quote:Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson celebrate becoming Greek citizens

Okay, so are you going to stay in Greece My. Hanks?

Quote:Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson are now officially citizens of Greece.

The prime minister of Greece, Kyriakos Mitsotakis, shared a photograph on Instagram of him and his wife Mareva Grabowski-Mitsotaki at a meeting with Hanks and Wilson, who were holding up their new Greek passports.
[Image: 113892316_591923891494215_75331485629205...e=5F47B200]                
Quote:Greece offered citizenship to Hanks, 64, Wilson, 63, and their two children, in recognition of the family’s help in raising funds for the victims of a deadly wildfire near Athens in 2018.

Wilson, an actress and producer, has Greek and Bulgarian ancestry and was raised Greek Orthodox. Hanks converted to Greek Orthodoxy when he married Wilson. And the couple frequently vacations on the Greek island Antiparos, where they have a home.

Hanks and Wilson were diagnosed with coronavirus in March. They quarantined in Australia until it was safe for them to return to the United States.
Source

Maybe you should have gone to Greece after your quarantine in Australia.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Not that he did this, but it bothers me how you can essentially buy citizenship to other countries! there is so much wrong with that! Fall in love with someone from another country? well if you're poor then tough luck, ain't happening! but if you're rich, or a Celebrity, Politicain? the world is your Oyster!
Extradition Treaty ??

Hmmmm

[Image: Lim-in-Coconut.jpg]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(07-27-2020, 11:32 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Extradition Treaty ??

Hmmmm

[Image: Lim-in-Coconut.jpg]

Yes, I think there.
From 1931, but I don't know if it is still active. BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
Interesting timing, right here when Maxwell is about to spill the beans on people, eh?

Maybe Hanks already made a deal to leave the country as part of his plea deal? I think things are being done in the background that the public doesn't know about.

Did you all hear that Ophra cancelled her OWN Magazine last week? She had already cancelled her t.v. show too.

And, we also have Ellen cancelling her t.v. show.

Are they having their assets seized, or just having to give up current incomes?  Just a hypothetical question.   minusculethinking
(07-28-2020, 12:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Interesting timing, right here when Maxwell is about to spill the beans on people, eh?

Maybe Hanks already made a deal to leave the country as part of his plea deal? I think things are being done in the background that the public doesn't know about.

Did you all hear that Ophra cancelled her OWN Magazine last week? She had already cancelled her t.v. show too.

Are they having their assets seized, or just having to give up current incomes?  Just a hypothetical question.   minusculethinking

Where is Oprah going to run to?
Africa?
I don't think she could live the life of luxury there, but maybe.
I guess if she donated monies to the Greek President she could get a new citizenship, but actually, I would think France their best bet, France doesn't like to Extradite citizens, is that true?
(07-28-2020, 12:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Interesting timing, right here when Maxwell is about to spill the beans on people, eh?

Yep, I said back when Maxwell was arrested, we should keep an eye on the movements of big names.

A buddy of mine was telling me about the accusations toward Tom Hanks, from two people I believe.  Isaac Kappy was one, an actor who of course committed suicide.

Tom Hanks doesn't strike me as a pedophile, but my only image of him is what I've been shown by hollywood.  We don't TRULY know these people. 

[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Same as it ever was. Murphy's Golden Rule will always be. If you are well heeled, almost any Country around the globe will welcome you to live in their Country.
internet Agent Provocateur
(07-28-2020, 01:30 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

Yep, I said back when Maxwell was arrested, we should keep an eye on the movements of big names.

A buddy of mine was telling me about the accusations toward Tom Hanks, from two people I believe.  Isaac Kappy was one, an actor who of course committed suicide.

Tom Hanks doesn't strike me as a pedophile, but my only image of him is what I've been shown by hollywood.  We don't TRULY know these people. 

The Anons did a deep dig on Tom Hanks. He definitely has some strange things going on on his Twitter and IG pages.
He can play dumb all he wants, but the symbology and code these people use is all over the place, they just never thought an "outsider" would ever figure it out.

And Isaac Kappy was under mind control when he jumped off that bridge. The Phoenix Enigma did a series of deculting his death, which took about four videos, if I recall.

That's a great video you posted. It shows more about the pedo web sites than any other I've seen so far.  Despicable people!

ETA: Found the thread with The Phoenix Enigma:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...ight=Kappy
(07-28-2020, 01:58 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 01:30 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

The Anons did a deep dig on Tom Hanks. He definitely has some strange things going on on his Twitter and IG pages.
He can play dumb all he wants, but the symbology and code these people use is all over the place, they just never thought an "outsider" would ever figure it out.

And Isaac Kappy was under mind control when he jumped off that bridge. The Phoenix Enigma did a series of deculting his death, which took about four videos, if I recall.

That's a great video you posted. It shows more about the pedo web sites than any other I've seen so far.  Despicable people!

ETA: Found the thread with The Phoenix Enigma:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...ight=Kappy

Read through that thread, interesting points made by @guohua and @727sky.

On one hand, he very well may have been mentally ill, but that may add to his case.  Maybe he was selected for that reason.

It's a long shot, but like 727 said, where there's smoke there's fire.

Either he's a pedo, or some sick people jumped on an opportunity to "quietly go away outside of court."
I don't know, I keep getting ads to buy 1 sq ft of property in Scotland and become a lord with papers and a passport to boot ! 

Eh, who cares about Tom. Who cares about anyone famous? 

Just my two bits. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(07-28-2020, 02:43 AM)kdog Wrote: I don't know, I keep getting ads to buy 1 sq ft of property in Scotland and become a lord with papers and a passport to boot ! 

Eh, who cares about Tom. Who cares about anyone famous? 

Just my two bits. 

minusculebeercheers

I hear ya, I cannot stand how people idolize movie stars, singers, and all their ilk.  

I look at them as.stepping stones to unraveling the puzzle, which will lead to real leaders in government, hopefully.

Honestly I hope there's nothing to all of this for the sake of these kids, but there's just too much smoke for there to be no fire, in my opinion.
What is suspicious about this is citizenship.  He and his wife could have opted to become permanent residents.

This stinks of a ploy to avoid being repatriated to face charges.

"Hanx" won't be subject to ordinary extradition procedures.  He has pull with EU officials just because of his name.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-27-2020, 11:17 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:...Wilson, an actress and producer, has Greek and Bulgarian ancestry and was raised Greek Orthodox.
Hanks converted to Greek Orthodoxy when he married Wilson.
And the couple frequently vacations on the Greek island Antiparos, where they have a home.

Hanks and Wilson were diagnosed with coronavirus in March. They quarantined in Australia until it was safe
for them to return to the United States...

This tells you everything you need to know about how the general public and the 'Elite' are treated separately
in regards of the flu-plague. The whole set-up of the narrative of Tom Hanks and his wife is suspect when you
take into consideration the timing.

Ignoring the 'Jump-the-queue' option for celebrities and the Greek-promotional aspects of the story, the internal
workings of citizenship began a year before this announcement. Hanks had been visiting Greece for over 32 years
and owns a home on the island of Antiparos.

The image shown is of the Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and his wife posing with Hanks and Wilson on
the large island Paros. Which smacks to me of an arranged promotional gig for tourism, no mean feat for a PR
firm dealing with political dignitaries and world-famous movie stars.
But desperate times call for desperate measures!

Greece has had many problems as a member of the European Union and the country's debt to that organisation
has been a headline in Europe for many months. With the flu-plague, massive illegal migration of Muslims from
Turkey, the impact of a wildfire on the mainland of Greece and a dwindling tourist trade, it's patently clear that
is a well-funded tourism lure that ignores the MSM Covid-19 (or Covid-9 if you're Biden!) scare tactics.

Hanks and his wife -who retains her same surname, allegedly contracted a supposedly highly-contagious disease
on March 12th of 2020 and are later pronounced clear during a film-shoot in Australia. 

I believe that Hanks is basically a publicity-whore-for-hire.
His religious belief demands thus:

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese lists homosexuality beside fornication, adultery, abortion and abusive sexual behavior
as “immoral and inappropriate forms of behavior in and of themselves, and also because they attack the institution
of marriage and the family.”

It adds that, “the Orthodox Church believes that homosexual behavior is a sin.” Similarly, the Assembly of Canonical
Orthodox Bishops of the United States, declares, “Like adulter and fornication, homosexual acts are condemned
by Scripture.”
SOURCE:

And due to this, he rebelled against California's Proposition 8, where faggots and short-haired carpet-munchers can
marry each other. Ignoring the $44 million he and others raised to combat this proposal, Hanks failed and just like
other Hollywood elites during President Trump's winning election, threatened to leave his country of diverse views.

Also like many of Hollywood's child-shaggers, a week later, he apologised for the remark, saying that nothing is
more American than voting with one's conscience.

Now it looks like he's pretending again and hinting he wants to live in Greece.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 
I agree with you above post.
He is protecting his ass.