Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to R-N 3 PLOTUS
Hi @"PLOTUS"   :minusculehi:

Welcome to our little home.  minusculehello

Come on in and live chat in the Shoutbox.
Ask questions if you need help.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hi Plotus and welcome to the last sane place on the planet.
(The script that Guohua gives us to read out is terrible!)

Have a great time around the site and if you want a personally-made avatar,
feel free to Private message me.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Welcome aboard @"PLOTUS" 

Wander the halls... explore the threads... you might want to skip visiting the 1st floor toilets for a few....

There's a handy Shoutbox on the main page where you can chat LIVE to members and staff.
If you need anything - just ask!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
*Putting glasses on to read the script*

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Freedom to say (what's that word?  Oh yeah, thanks) anything you want is permitted.

Enjoy.

(Gordi?  Can you take the pistol from the back of my head now?)

tinyhuh tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-27-2020, 08:53 PM)beez Wrote: *Putting glasses on to read the script*

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Freedom to say (what's that word?  Oh yeah, thanks) anything you want is permitted.

Enjoy.

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Enjoy.

(07-27-2020, 08:58 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Enjoy.

First day for me here. I'm already seeing members from another forum here and active and that delights me. The user names and avatars even the same. I'm sure some of the old crowd will appear from time to time, but frankly this is now Home. Leaving some behind to face the sinking ship will be sad, but I think they will make it to this lifeboat, Rogue Nation. The format seems intact here and simple enough to follow, so without reservations, I will jump on board. 

You will remember my avatar and username I am sure as it is likely the only one of it's configuration in the world, named for a bird.....   Plotus m. (archaic) A taxonomic genus within the family Anhingidae – the snakebirds or darters, now known as Anhinga.
[Image: da5e77a64fyyyyyyyyy.jpg]

(07-27-2020, 09:30 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Enjoy.

First day for me here. I'm already seeing members from another forum here and active and that delights me. The user names and avatars even the same. I'm sure some of the old crowd will appear from time to time, but frankly this is now Home. Leaving some behind to face the sinking ship will be sad, but I think they will make it to this lifeboat, Godlike Productions. The format seems intact here and simple enough to follow, so without reservations, I will jump on board. 

You will remember my avatar and username I am sure as it is likely the only one of it's configuration in the world, named for a bird.....   Plotus m. (archaic) A taxonomic genus within the family Anhingidae – the snakebirds or darters, now known as Anhinga.

My Dear Friend. @"PLOTUS" 
After you click on Reply and then at the bottom of the Lat Quote Box. click your cursor outside of the quote box and you have your own test area.
Like I just did.

This will help others know where your comments start.

Need help just ask, or you can go here Learn Our Board with pictures, I like Pictures  tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Enjoy.

First day for me here. I'm already seeing members from another forum here and active and that delights me. The user names and avatars even the same. I'm sure some of the old crowd will appear from time to time, but frankly this is now Home. Leaving some behind to face the sinking ship will be sad, but I think they will make it to this lifeboat, Godlike Productions. The format seems intact here and simple enough to follow, so without reservations, I will jump on board. 

Hi PLOTUS,

Sorry I'm late to the party!!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet - where stuff is still unsanctioned!

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

Enjoy !

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Welcome aboard @"PLOTUS"

minusculebeercheers

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Enjoy.

uhm... @"beez"  THAT wasn't my pistol......

tinyhuh
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-27-2020, 10:02 PM)gordi Wrote:

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Enjoy.

uhm... @"beez"  THAT wasn't my pistol......

tinyhuh

tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-27-2020, 09:30 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: You will remember my avatar and username I am sure as it is likely the only one of it's configuration in the world, named for a bird.....   Plotus m. (archaic) A taxonomic genus within the family Anhingidae – the snakebirds or darters, now known as Anhinga.

Welcome.

A little over a year ago I watched my four Huskies watch this little bird walk across my backyard. I didn't know what kind of bird it was, or why it was walking. It made no attempt to fly as a followed it, keeping a safe enough distance not to make it feel threatened. It walked straight down to my pond and submerged. I waited for it to come up, but it didn't. Just as I was about to walk away thinking it had to be the strangest thing I had ever seen, a bird walking so far, to commit suicide. It came up with a fish in its beak.

Now I was nearly stymied, but then it started beating the fish against the ground. At this point I thought it was time to do a bit of research. I found out it was an Anhinga. After a while it walked out the water and hopped up the branches of my tree that was hanging over the pond, and nested in for the night. The next morning, late, about 8:30 am he dived into the pond from the tree. Came back up like before with a fish in his beak that he banged against the ground before he ate it.

Well it turned out he an injured wing, and he the tree hanging over the pond was just what he was looking for. It had branches that touched the ground so he could walk it like a staircase. It was tall enough to provide security, and wide enough that all he had to do was dive for a meal. we named him Snape. Snape lived in that tree for about four months, before he healed enough to fly away.

Now Snape had puzzled me enough during the time he was with us, but the real surprise was when Snape came back, made a nest, and presented us with three baby Snapes, and when found out Snape was a she, not a he.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

This is nice place.

We are nice peoples.

Enjoy.

Hi Plotus. Welcome! I hear what you’re saying about a new home. This place is a lot of fun. Enjoy!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-27-2020, 09:30 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: tinyhuh tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

[Image: Occupy-This.jpg]

Hey Plotus!!  Glad you made it over.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I feel quite embarrased now mentioning 'Godlike Productions instead of ROGUE NATION..   what a senior moment was that...  But Boy What a Welcome..... tinybiggrin
(08-19-2020, 03:31 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I feel quite embarrased now mentioning 'Godlike Productions instead of ROGUE NATION..   what a senior moment was that...  But Boy What a Welcome..... tinybiggrin

I must have missed your welcome thread, probably during the rush of everyone to RN.

So, welcome to RN. I hope you enjoy your time here.   minusculebeercheers