Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do we require permission to travel?
Quote:New Mexico Governor Shames Her Own Constituents
[Image: 164729dc-1cad-4b49-b4de-12cbd31ab933.jpg] Another Crazy Governor believes they can just Ignore our Civil Rights and the Constitution of the United States with what ever Order they can think up To Control YOU!
This Governor believes she has the Power to Stop you from traveling Out Of her State! 

Quote:New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham insists she's making her coronavirus stay-at-home decisions with her constituents' health first in mind. Yet she could have had them fooled on Friday, when she spent some minutes publicly ridiculing New Mexicans for failing to comply with her guidelines.

"New Mexicans are traveling, out of state," the governor said in a video statement, shaking her head and burrowing her eyebrows. "You're not adhering to and you're not supposed to be going out! Why are you going out of state?!"

Because I am An American Citizen and I Can, You Power Crazy Bitch!  tinysure 

Quote:"I can see you at the airports, I can see you on Facebook, our modelers and folks who look at that aggregate data, we know about it," she warned.

She claimed that these out-of-state travelers were being "unfair" to New Mexico's economy and putting people in the hospital. All, of course, while threateningly pointing at the camera. 
Source

Are you watching me Take a SHIT In Arizona?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
There is something hilarious about the term 'New Mexican'. tinybiggrin   Sorry, probably just my absurdist sense of humor.

BTW, we do have to get permission to travel outside of the country because we are required to obtain a passport.  And issuance of a passport can be denied.

Trying to make state borders controlled will be problematic.  And how.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-27-2020, 03:32 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:New Mexico Governor Shames Her Own Constituents
[Image: 164729dc-1cad-4b49-b4de-12cbd31ab933.jpg] Another Crazy Governor believes they can just Ignore our Civil Rights and the Constitution of the United States with what ever Order they can think up To Control YOU!
This Governor believes she has the Power to Stop you from traveling Out Of her State! 

Quote:New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham insists she's making her coronavirus stay-at-home decisions with her constituents' health first in mind. Yet she could have had them fooled on Friday, when she spent some minutes publicly ridiculing New Mexicans for failing to comply with her guidelines.

"New Mexicans are traveling, out of state," the governor said in a video statement, shaking her head and burrowing her eyebrows. "You're not adhering to and you're not supposed to be going out! Why are you going out of state?!"

Because I am An American Citizen and I Can, You Power Crazy Bitch!  tinysure 

Quote:"I can see you at the airports, I can see you on Facebook, our modelers and folks who look at that aggregate data, we know about it," she warned.

She claimed that these out-of-state travelers were being "unfair" to New Mexico's economy and putting people in the hospital. All, of course, while threateningly pointing at the camera. 
Source

Are you watching me Take a SHIT In Arizona?   
Damn . She looks like a worried HR director at a failing firms final meeting. 
Looks like we have another coked-up mental case that got elected !!
tinylaughing tinylaughing

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[attachment=8148]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Quote:Fourteenth Amendment, Section 1:
Quote:All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Sorry, it is unconstitutional to abridge the right to travel.
tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-27-2020, 07:08 PM)beez Wrote:
Quote:All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
tinybiggrin

High time we label those people who would abridge our rights ... as Traitors to the Nation ... strip them of their citizenship ... brand them prominently ... show them to the border ... and send them across it with a swift kick in the ass.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-10-2020, 05:35 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 07:08 PM)beez Wrote:
tinybiggrin

High time we label those people who would abridge our rights ... as Traitors to the Nation ... strip them of their citizenship ... brand them prominently ... show them to the border ... and send them across it with a swift kick in the ass.

Had a small discussion on ATS yesterday about this.

My feeling is that we no longer have a republic.

Someone's reply was, "Do we just bend over to the Bolsheviks"?

My reply was, "We don't elevate them to begin with."

Free speech, free expression is wonderful.  I'm all for it.  Even free expression AGAINST the Constitution.

But when an elected official takes an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution, then turns around and immediately tries to subvert it, I think it's legal somewhere that we can shoot the bastard.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Everybody simply needs to show her who's boss (hint the tax payer)  minusculebonker
& not her  minusculechairshot
This would be soooo satisfying to do to these self-entitled c*n!s !
(03-22-2022, 09:43 PM)ancientlight Wrote: Everybody simply needs to show her who's boss (hint the tax payer)  minusculebonker
& not her  minusculechairshot
This would be soooo satisfying to do to these self-entitled c*n!s !

I like that and the Word c*n!s is actually Spelled CUNTS I hope that helped  tinylaughing
My husband is  smallroflmao his ass off right now, I've gone an done it again he said.  tinyshocked
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Some of these governors are drunk on power, absolutely!! New Mexico state is corrupt to the core going back to Bill Richardson.

Exhibit A, that got swept under the rug.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10962]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.