Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let us see what you think
This is a short and good explanation of how the Global Elite Network Works.
After watching this short explanation, what do you think?

Quote:How They Pulled Off The ‘Pandemic’ – An Animated Film Explanation By David Icke
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Woman, "He died of natural causes !"

Police detective, "You pushed him off the 18th floor balcony!"

Woman, "Gravity is natural."

Police detective, " OK I will record it as Coronavirus."
(07-27-2020, 01:49 AM)guohua Wrote: This is a short and good explanation of how the Global Elite Network Works.

Quote:How They Pulled Off The ‘Pandemic’ – An Animated Film Explanation By David Icke
Source

Good ol' Dave. It's saddening to see how he's been pushed on the fringes of the "conspiracy nutters", yet he's been right for 20 + years.
(07-27-2020, 01:49 AM)guohua Wrote: This is a short and good explanation of how the Global Elite Network Works.

Source

What do I think about the video?

Here are some quotes from the video itself:

"Forget Borders, this cult doesn't have or recognise borders... It operates globally, and one of its biggest centres is China..." 
uhm...I thought it didn't recognise borders?

"They never isolated and purified it (SARS-Cov-2)..." 
Actually, yes they did:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7045880/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien...99226.html
https://theconversation.com/i-study-viru...mic-133675

"The death numbers did not match what we were told about the deadly nature of this virus..."
I have personally checked the ACTUAL RECORDED DEATH NUMBERS in my local region (Scotland) directly via the National Records of Scotland (NRS) office. (EVERY record in the NRS must be accompanied by a valid death certificate btw, and every single record can be checked against the corresponding certificate.)
(Link: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics...n-scotland )
And the Death rates have been significantly higher for Mar-May '20 than for an average of the corresponding period over the previous 5 years (Over 4,650 MORE DEATHS this spring than the average figure over the previous 5 years (19,045 compared to 14,391)).
That's a statistical increase this spring (over the 5yr average death figures) of:  32.34% (There were 32.34% MORE deaths this spring in Scotland than (on average) in the previous 5 years.)
So, here in Scotland... the Death numbers definitely DID MATCH what we were told about the "deadly nature of this virus".
I KNOW, because I checked.

Lombardy region of Italy - "...only about 12% of people said to have died, died of Covid-19..."
So, one in eight deaths WERE caused by (the NON-PANDEMIC) Covid-19 then?

"...Chris Whitty has big financial connections to Bill Gates..."
Not directly he doesn't.
The only (tenuous) connection I could find was that he was a director of ACT consortium (a body of research institutions around the world that conducted research into treatment for malaria) which was awarded $40million from one of it's members (The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine) who had in turn previously been awarded $46.4million by the Gates foundation.

"PANDEMIC HOAX"?
In his own video, he admits that one in 8 deaths in Lombardy were due to Covid-19.
The ACTUAL death figures (that I personally checked) show a sharp increase in deaths this Spring compared to previous years....

So, how does this equate to it being a Hoax?

This is David Icke we're talking about... you know... the guy who said that the Isle of Arran was going to sink into the sea... the guy who said the Moon wasn't real... that HE was the son of God... that reality is a hologram... 

It's almost like he's trying to peddle us something.... oh look! He has a new book out that he's selling for £20..... Quelle Surprise!

That's what I think about the video.

Now, What do I think about How The Global Elites Operate.... THAT is a completely different matter! LOL

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-27-2020, 12:32 PM)gordi Wrote:

Source

What do I think about the video?

Here are some quotes from the video itself:

"Forget Borders, this cult doesn't have or recognise borders... It operates globally, and one of its biggest centres is China..." 
uhm...I thought it didn't recognise borders?

"They never isolated and purified it (SARS-Cov-2)..." 
Actually, yes they did:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7045880/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien...99226.html
https://theconversation.com/i-study-viru...mic-133675

"The death numbers did not match what we were told about the deadly nature of this virus..."
I have personally checked the ACTUAL RECORDED DEATH NUMBERS in my local region (Scotland) directly via the National Records of Scotland (NRS) office. (EVERY record in the NRS must be accompanied by a valid death certificate btw, and every single record can be checked against the corresponding certificate.)
(Link: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics...n-scotland )
And the Death rates have been significantly higher for Mar-May '20 than for an average of the corresponding period over the previous 5 years (Over 4,650 MORE DEATHS this spring than the average figure over the previous 5 years (19,045 compared to 14,391)).
That's a statistical increase this spring (over the 5yr average death figures) of:  32.34% (There were 32.34% MORE deaths this spring in Scotland than (on average) in the previous 5 years.)
So, here in Scotland... the Death numbers definitely DID MATCH what we were told about the "deadly nature of this virus".
I KNOW, because I checked.

Lombardy region of Italy - "...only about 12% of people said to have died, died of Covid-19..."
So, one in eight deaths WERE caused by (the NON-PANDEMIC) Covid-19 then?

"...Chris Whitty has big financial connections to Bill Gates..."
Not directly he doesn't.
The only (tenuous) connection I could find was that he was a director of ACT consortium (a body of research institutions around the world that conducted research into treatment for malaria) which was awarded $40million from one of it's members (The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine) who had in turn previously been awarded $46.4million by the Gates foundation.

"PANDEMIC HOAX"?
In his own video, he admits that one in 8 deaths in Lombardy were due to Covid-19.
The ACTUAL death figures (that I personally checked) show a sharp increase in deaths this Spring compared to previous years....

So, how does this equate to it being a Hoax?

This is David Icke we're talking about... you know... the guy who said that the Isle of Arran was going to sink into the sea... the guy who said the Moon wasn't real... that HE was the son of God... that reality is a hologram... 

It's almost like he's trying to peddle us something.... oh look! He has a new book out that he's selling for £20..... Quelle Surprise!

That's what I think about the video.

Now, What do I think about How The Global Elites Operate.... THAT is a completely different matter! LOL

G

I guess I disagree with some of your conclusions about Covid :) In Croatia a 136 people died from the "virus"....in almost 5 months. A similar amount to a number of people that have died in car accidents in this period. 
Last year, we had 109 deaths from the standard influenza up until march, and thats with massive vaccine campaign (like every year). 

It was and still is my own reasoning that the COVID numbers in biggest countries are fudged, wrong, artificially inflated, mostly due to politics. In US is is especially visible with CDC numbers fudging, hospitals getting more money if Covid reported and the like, and you wouldnt have known it if you watch CNN. It serves the purpose of inciting fear and panic among the population. Perhaps these countries need to be taken down by "someone". 

COVID is a virus, but its importance/impact is hugely overstated IMO. It is indeed a HOAX of some kind. The purpose is not yet completely clear, but I know I wont like it whatever it is.
(07-27-2020, 01:45 PM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: I guess I disagree with some of your conclusions about Covid :) In Croatia a 136 people died from the "virus"....in almost 5 months. A similar amount to a number of people that have died in car accidents in this period. 
Last year, we had 109 deaths from the standard influenza up until march, and thats with massive vaccine campaign (like every year). 

It was and still is my own reasoning that the COVID numbers in biggest countries are fudged, wrong, artificially inflated, mostly due to politics. In US is is especially visible with CDC numbers fudging, hospitals getting more money if Covid reported and the like, and you wouldnt have known it if you watch CNN. It serves the purpose of inciting fear and panic among the population. Perhaps these countries need to be taken down by "someone". 

COVID is a virus, but its importance/impact is hugely overstated IMO. It is indeed a HOAX of some kind. The purpose is not yet completely clear, but I know I wont like it whatever it is.

Hi @"MarioOnTheFly" 
I'd be very interested to know what conclusions you disagree with?

If Croatia wasn't badly hit - that's great. But it surely doesn't mean that the pandemic is a hoax does it?

I've given links to 3 separate articles explaining how/when they isolated/purified and replicated the SARS-Cov-2 virus.
I've explained in some detail how I personally checked the death figures in my own country, and how those figures are correct (not fudged/inflated/exaggerated) and checkable, as well as how the figures for this spring are well above the average death rates for that time of year here. (JUST Actual Death figures - nothing specifically ascribed to the virus!)
I've pointed out that, even in the video itself, they admit that many deaths were caused by the virus (e.g. in Lombardy, Italy)

So, how is it a hoax?
I don't understand that reasoning.

Our hospitals (here in Scotland) don't get any extra money for reporting deaths as being related to the virus, as is the case with most countries.

The media definitely did go overboard with the fear & panic scare-stories, but that is what they do isn't it?
They inflate, they distort, they imply and they manipulate "news" to suit their own agendas. But again, that doesn't mean that the virus itself is a hoax, does it?

regards
G

Source

I have not been a fan of David Icke, and I really shouldn't be posting since I didn't get very far in the video. I did get far enough to hear what he said about the medical industry and how it is manipulated, and to that I can agree. It is one of the reasons I have battled with CMS over the years. CMS has way too much control over the medical industry in the US. Their control is what has pushed a lot of truly good doctors out of medicine, and has forced many doctors to comply, not to the benefit of the patient, but to the benefit of their financial well being.

When I view or read material, I try to view it from a place of neutrality, because it is so easy to fall into the trap that many times is being set. I try to focus on the facts, weeding out as much of the commentary as possible. I have calmed down enough now that I can go back to the video. I admit I am as guilty as the next person at being triggered when it comes to some things. CMS is my biggest raw spot.

I know when they have me in the ring, so I usually try my best to avoid the rope-a-dope.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-27-2020, 03:34 PM)gordi Wrote: The media definitely did go overboard with the fear & panic scare-stories, but that is what they do isn't it?
They inflate, they distort, they imply and they manipulate "news" to suit their own agendas. But again, that doesn't mean that the virus itself is a hoax, does it?

regards
G

The best we can do is to is to use the information that we have access to and can half way verify. Just as you said, the media has its own agenda and giving the people just the facts is not it. The media is an "entertainment" vehicle and the last thing on their list is the truth. The media is owned and it does the bidding of the owner. I believe the virus is real. I also believe the response to the virus is to serve another purpose, one they are not sharing with us, and one that does not make our well being a priority.

As far as the video, I feel it is standard David Icke. Truths that are handed to you blanketed in commentary leaves you confused. It is like soy products. It takes on the flavor of what it has been instilled with. It might be soy but you will think you are eating beef.

I had my first encounter with a known case of the virus by someone that I know personally. I call it the case of the two sisters, they happen to be my nieces.

One sister works in the food/retail business, she is a cashier. The other sister works in the animal care industry, she is a Vet tech. Both were notified recently  that they were exposed to a co-worker that tested positive for the virus and had symptoms. The sister that works as a cashier was told to self quarantine for 14days. Her test came back negative, but she still has to complete the 14 day quarantine. The other sister was told she did not have to quarantine unless she had symptoms. About 6 days later, she started feeling a bit off. She was tested and tested positive. She is now on a 14 day quarantine. They will both have to be retested after 14 days before the quarantine is lifted.

My niece with the symptoms says it is not quite like the flu because she isn't doing a lot of coughing, and no sneezing. She says it is mostly body aches and fatigue. She said she is starting to feel much better over the last three days.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Now im afraid of the people that are making me afraid of the people that I should be afraid of. Way to go Dave !  tinysure
(07-27-2020, 03:34 PM)gordi Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 01:45 PM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: I guess I disagree with some of your conclusions about Covid :) In Croatia a 136 people died from the "virus"....in almost 5 months. A similar amount to a number of people that have died in car accidents in this period. 

Hi @"MarioOnTheFly" 

If Croatia wasn't badly hit - that's great. But it surely doesn't mean that the pandemic is a hoax does it?

I've given links to 3 separate articles explaining how/when they isolated/purified and replicated the SARS-Cov-2 virus.
I've explained in some detail how I personally checked the death figures in my own country, and how those figures are correct (not fudged/inflated/exaggerated) and checkable, as well as how the figures for this spring are well above the average death rates for that time of year here. (JUST Actual Death figures - nothing specifically ascribed to the virus!)
I've pointed out that, even in the video itself, they admit that many deaths were caused by the virus (e.g. in Lombardy, Italy)

So, how is it a hoax?

Our hospitals (here in Scotland) don't get any extra money for reporting deaths as being related to the virus, as is the case with most countries.

The media definitely did go overboard with the fear & panic scare-stories, but that is what they do isn't it?

regards
G

writing you a response...bare with me :)
(07-27-2020, 03:34 PM)gordi Wrote:

Hi @"MarioOnTheFly" 

So, how is it a hoax?

regards
G

Hey G,

I'll try to relay my reasoning, and why I'm suspicious about it, never mind David Icke, whom I like actually. He's one of the first that got me engaged in a conspiracy side of things. It's because of him I got to ATS, and now here. I'll explain that later. 

This will be in no particular order:

1. Even to this day, number of "infected" is constantly being publicized all over the news and internet. This serves no other purpose but to scare the public. Around 80-85 % of people will be asymptomatic or with very weak symptoms and will recover just fine. These numbers of infected are actually false. It is in fact far larger number of people that are infected, they just didnt get tested, or are simply not having any symptoms and therefore have no reason to get tested. Some will not do it simply bc they "never" go to the doctors. If you could know for a fact...the true number of infected, we would have seen that the true death rate for COVID is far lower than publicized. Probably rivals common influenza in that regard. 

2. Substantial percentage of people that died of COVID had underlying health issues. It is highly likely they would be in danger of dying even if they didnt have COVID, but influenza or even the common cold. This is why older people and risk groups take the annual flu shot, bc it could kill them, and they know it. Could but might not. It's down to your choice. Public health officials urge the public to take it, but in the end, you're not obliged. Most people just either stay at home or "walk" through it. 

3. "But it surely doesn't mean that the pandemic is a hoax does it?" - The very word is meant to make it more than it is. It is a pandemic, like the one we have every year for thousands of years, we just dont call them that. We call it "flu season". 

4. Is there a new virus ? well, I guess there is. Is it a reason to go apeshit globally ? It's not the plague. The sheer panic promoted by the globalists (from the media to WHO) is taking its toll as much as the virus is. 

5. Virus has been isolated and DNA sequenced - I'm fine if it was. Icke is obviously wrong on that one. 

6. There is now a substantial amount of doctors claiming HCQ (with zinc) works in early phases of the infection, yet this info is vehemently covered up, silenced by the media and the WHO. The Lancet study that claimed it's dangerous has now been retracted, yet I bet it wasnt reported by MSM. The deaf populace that eats up CNN is still hung on those buzzwords of the initial study. 

7. WHO going back and forth on its assessment of the infection. First it's no biggie. Than it's a pandemic. Masks dont work, then masks save lives. It is a daily occurrence to see public figures that officially promote wearing masks, while in private they do the opposite. Only when public started to get outraged about it, they started following through...just to score political points.

8. The fact that some political factions are using this virus as a means of toppling current democratically elected govts so they can get into power, is highly suspicious. As is the BLM hoax movement.

These are things I could dig up from my mind at this moment, but every other day new stuff comes out which only reaffirms my stance, that this is a manufactured crisis. And no, not "everybody" is in on it. They dont need to be. There is a constant push by the globalist to reinvent the world economy. Plenty of people are pushing back on that. Trump and Brexit put a serious dent in that program, and the cabal now understands that they need to destroy the resistance, and then offer a solution for a global population. As Icke likes to state...create a problem, create panic and fear, and then offer a solution. 

As it now stands, it is almost a certainty that the virus was "created" by humans. The media has created the needed panic. And the WHO and Gates will now offer a solution for us. 

Bc of all this, I'm of the opinion that all this is a a HOAX of some kind. Not the virus, but everything around it.
(07-28-2020, 11:53 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: ...As it now stands, it is almost a certainty that the virus was "created" by humans. The media has created the needed panic. And the WHO and Gates will now offer a solution for us. 

Bc of all this, I'm of the opinion that all this is a a HOAX of some kind. Not the virus, but everything around it.

Ah, cool.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from now.
I thought that you meant the actual virus was a hoax! LOL

I agree very much with a lot of what you said here.
As soon as any "opportunity" arises to strike fear/panic into the population TPTB and their media lackeys JUMP at the chance.

A scared and vulnerable population is a lot easier to manipulate and control than a safe, confident one.
Hence the reason why there is always a bogeyman to be promoted in the media - if it's not Putin/Russia, it's Gaddafi/Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Bin Laden, China, Avian Flu, SARS, AIDS.... and now Covid-19!

Imagine a world without these self-serving wastes of space, where money and power isn't king!
...and I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.....

minusculebeercheers
G