Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Call For Help
Can your fingers make a phone call? Can they type a message to A.G. Barr and Sec. Pompeo?  Can they make a post on social media?
If so, Neal Sutz needs your help. All you have to say is, "Please demand the Swiss Embassy gets Neal Sutz's children back to him. They are American citizens and should have no right to keep them from their American father".

A.G. Barr: 202-353-1555
Sec. Pompeo: 202-225-6216

Do you know anyone in the U.S. government who can help? If so, please contact them.

Due to safety concerns stemming from his father in law and their extended family, the Sutz’ left their home in Arizona to find peace and security in Switzerland.  In July 2017, after relocating his family to Geneva, Switzerland, their two boys, then ages 3 and 7 were ripped from Neal’s arms at the Geneva University Hospital while their mother, Cortnie was in psychiatric care. Cortnie, after years of abuse by her brother Damian Creamer and her biological father, Donald Creamer, suffered a psychotic break soon after the family’s arrival in Switzerland.
(Read the story in the link below)

It's a complicated case with many entangled webs, but the bottom line is, Neal has done nothing wrong to warrant him losing his children; it's all the pedos fighting against him, and they have powerful entities infiltrated in governments world wide.

The children have been placed into a group home ran by a pedo, and his sons are being sexually abused daily. The man who has them has sent pictures to Neal showing one of his son's bleeding from the anus, just to taunt him.

You can read Neal's story here: https://conservativechoicecampaign.com/s...zerland-2/

Also, listen to RedPill78's show from last night where he covers this. Neal calls into the show at the end, but you need to hear what Ann says so you know the background of the situation.

They had some technical difficulties at the start of the show. Skip to 11:25 for the beginning.

Please share this story to get more eyes on. Together, we are a force they cannot fight!
Quote:[Image: 5MQJrh07_normal.jpg]
Switzerland 4 Trump Neal David Sutz #SwissCPSGate @swiss4trumpnow

· Jul 22

I saw my sons 2DAY. Cory is a skeleton & I could see his bones showing through his skin. Skyler begged the Swiss-Govt-mandated supervisor who was with us 2 go home to Daddy bc he is being sexually abused at the group home. MAKE THE CALL! I WANT MY SONS BACK NOW! STOP THIS NOW!!!
We made the calls and left a message.

This is Disgusting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-26-2020, 08:08 PM)guohua Wrote: We made the calls and left a message.

This is Disgusting.

Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. @"guohua".     minusculegoodjob