Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warning prepare to get pissed
I do not get grossed out very often but this video grossed me out and pissed me off. Notice the bystander just stood there. Unless you can stomach a woman and a child being beaten by a shovel do not watch. 
 https://vidmax.com/video/197275-man-beat...l-in-china
(07-24-2020, 01:27 PM)727Sky Wrote: I do not get grossed out very often but this video grossed me out and pissed me off. Notice the bystander just stood there. Unless you can stomach a woman and a child being beaten by a shovel do not watch. 

the bystander guy looks like he has a knife in his right hand and it looks like maybe he knew the guy doing the beating. you can see him walk up towards the woman while she's being beat and watch.then when the guy gets done and throws down the shovel it appears he is talking to him.
the more i look at it the more i think he was there with the shovel guy, look how close he was to him.
[Image: yw5f1adce9.PNG]
(07-24-2020, 01:47 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 01:27 PM)727Sky Wrote: I do not get grossed out very often but this video grossed me out and pissed me off. Notice the bystander just stood there. Unless you can stomach a woman and a child being beaten by a shovel do not watch. 

the bystander guy looks like he has a knife in his right hand and it looks like maybe he knew the guy doing the beating. you can see him walk up towards the woman while she's being beat and watch.then when the guy gets done and throws down the shovel it appears he is talking to him.

I was not able to watch the video but I can only hope they both survived the assault. That is not true in a lot of cases. In many areas and cultures, it is not a crime to kill your wife or your child. It is also not new.

Quote:Forensic Medicine/Clinical
N.E.I Langlois, ... C. Winskog, in Encyclopedia of Forensic Sciences (Second Edition), 2013
Introduction
Infanticide is a general term for the murder of a child aged less than 1 year, and filicide is used when the perpetrator is the parent, but neonaticide is used to refer to deliberate killing of a child up to 24 h of age by his or her parent.
Nonhuman primates have been observed to kill their offspring, and the act of neonaticide in human cultures dates back to before historical records were kept. In the past, in some cultures, it was not necessarily a crime; a father's right to murder his children was recognized in Roman law under patria potestas, and infanticide was not uncommon in China up to the nineteenth century. Infanticide in Britain in early times was largely a matter for the church but became better recognized as a crime in the Middle Ages.

We like to think of ourselves as civil and compassionate. The thought of someone hurting a helpless animal or person is repugnant to the majority of us, yet this kind of behavior is very common in all areas and is very poorly controlled. It happens way, way, too often.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I used another browser and was able to view the video. Nothing justifies this action, but hoped I would find some information on the condition of the woman and child. I could not imagine anything either could have done that would make anyone do such a horrible thing.

It was more than challenging to find information about the case. The best I could come up with was that the video was obtained from surveillance video from outside a home in the city of Baoding, China. The info came from only two sources, both with very little info, so the best I could find is that it is supposedly a revenge attack against the family of a driver that cost his boss money, when the company  had to pay out legal expenses to a person that was injured in the accident.

It was said the woman died and the child, who was only three years old, was seriously injured. The old man with the shovel is supposedly the father of the boss of the company.

The is best I could do. I made my first post without having seen the video and it struck a cord because harm to women, children, animals, and the helpless is so common place, witnessed, and videoed today, that even though many of us find it repulsive, many others are becoming desensitized. I was shocked to see how many search results popped up with reports of deliberate injuries with a shovel, many involved children.

Sometimes I feel amazed that we even exist. If Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of wickedness, what we have in store will go far beyond the destruction of a few cities. I just don't know if there are enough Lots that will be saved.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-24-2020, 03:59 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

I used another browser and was able to view the video. Nothing justifies this action, but hoped I would find some information on the condition of the woman and child. I could not imagine anything either could have done that would make anyone do such a horrible thing.

It was more than challenging to find information about the case. The best I could come up with was that the video was obtained from surveillance video from outside a home in the city of Baoding, China. The info came from only two sources, both with very little info, so the best I could find is that it is supposedly a revenge attack against the family of a driver that cost his boss money, when the company  had to pay out legal expenses to a person that was injured in the accident.

It was said the woman died and the child, who was only three years old, was seriously injured. The old man with the shovel is supposedly the father of the boss of the company.

The is best I could do. I made my first post without having seen the video and it struck a cord because harm to women, children, animals, and the helpless is so common place, witnessed, and videoed today, that even though many of us find it repulsive, many others are becoming desensitized. I was shocked to see how many search results popped up with reports of deliberate injuries with a shovel, many involved children.

Sometimes I feel amazed that we even exist. If Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of wickedness, what we have in store will go far beyond the destruction of a few cities. I just don't know if there are enough Lots that will be saved.

in the comments section of the video somebody posted a link for the story. i tried several times to get to it and it just keeps on timing out.
here's the link in the comments section of the video, https://shanghaiist.com/202...

according to the google cached page it's on the but it still come back timmed out. frickin china for ya.

google cache page 3-year-old girl and her grandma beaten with shovel in horrific “revenge” attack
Without realizing it, our youth are fighting tooth and nail to bring this type of behavior to America as we speak.

China is behind a lot of what we see going on in our streets right now. Just the other day I saw on video a man walking down the sidewalk and an elderly woman in her nineties was walking toward him with her walker. When they reached one another he just reach over and pushed her down forceably. She hit her head on a fire hydrant and was hurt pretty bad. He picked up her pocket book and just strolled off like it was the most normal of behaviors.

This is what we get when we bring in illegal aliens without vetting them, and also, when we release prisoners back on the street because of a flu bug.
Its just the way some cultures are, not a lot we can do about it but close our borders to keep them out.
The man with the knife was there in support of the old man with the shovel.
The mother Died and the child is expected to die also.

Because the father can not pay for the proper care in the hospital.
Even though the old man committed the crime and is the father of the husbands boss, they are not going to pay the hospital bill.

It should also be stated here, In China, if you go to the hospital without insurance and require Real Medical treatment, like surgery.
The Doctor can demand a cash payment up front before.
It no cash payment, No Surgery or Blood Transfusion or other much needed medical help.
I have seen Doctors turn and walk away for people with infants that need urgent care because they can not pay.

Sad, so very sad.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]