Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An interesting development in Portland
This morning I was in the smoking area of the hotel I am staying at.

It was @ 0530 in the morning.

I noticed a couple of cell phones, some smaller items, and a long cylindrical tube in the bushes.

Not my monkeys, not my circus so I ignored it.

When I was leaving my hotel @ 0600, I saw 4 police in unmarked cars surrounding the hotel.

When I returned tonight, I asked the manager about the police presence.  She stated that the feds had tracked some of the rioters to my hotel and made arrests.

The long cylindrical tube was actually Mace that was used against police when they tried to move the mob.

Now full disclosure, I'm staying at the airport Radisson Hotel in Portland, near the airport.  It's close to the highways, a quick drive to my hospitals and the restaurant is nice.

But now even the rioters are guests here.

C'est la via.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-24-2020, 02:18 AM)beez Wrote: This morning I was in the smoking area of the hotel I am staying at.

It was @ 0530 in the morning.

I noticed a couple of cell phones, some smaller items, and a long cylindrical tube in the bushes.

Not my monkeys, not my circus so I ignored it.

When I was leaving my hotel @ 0600, I saw 4 police in unmarked cars surrounding the hotel.

When I returned tonight, I asked the manager about the police presence.  She stated that the feds had tracked some of the rioters to my hotel and made arrests.

The long cylindrical tube was actually Mace that was used against police when they tried to move the mob.

Now full disclosure, I'm staying at the airport Radisson Hotel in Portland, near the airport.  It's close to the highways, a quick drive to my hospitals and the restaurant is nice.

But now even the rioters are guests here.

C'est la via.

Jesus.  Stay safe and situationally aware.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
No way in hell I'd be in Portland right now.

If I lived there, I'd be making friends down south and moving in with them until I could get situated in my own place.

And I'd make sure the city/town was ran by Republicans!   minusculebeercheers You never hear of things like this going on under their watch.