Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINURTA!
(07-23-2020, 09:38 PM)Sol Wrote: Happy Birthday Ol' Fella !!

To many happy returns, dear woods-runner!!

[Image: Y2Bi06m.jpg]

She said what ?!?   tinysurprised

Oddly, that looks a lot like my daughter in law...

... gonna have to have a word with them kids!

Thank you sir And, for the record, I'm glad the US didn't annex Canada like they planned to during the Civil War here - it would only have ruined a decent people by "Americanizing" them! Which I've always thought was an odd thing to think - y'all are in North America, and to my way of thinking, that makes you "American" anyhow, yet you're not like the useless eaters we have down here in Lower Upper America...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

For @"F2d5thCav", @"Rodinus". @"guohua", @"Moonmagic". and all the rest - thanks for the well wishes!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Happy Birthday. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
It's still boonie time! I didnt miss it yet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Ninurta !
Happy Birthday Ninurta!  minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]