Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence
It seems the bug-eyed lady waving the Walther PPK around wasn't much of a threat after all.  Apparently these rich folk don't know anything about the firearms they own for personal protection (color me surprised).  Someone put the gun back together in a manner that left it inoperable.  And, that folks ... helps this defense attorney ... avoid being charged.

Now you've got the St. Louis Prosecutor's Office on-the-hook for tampering with evidence.  Talk about a situation back-firing on you.  All the silly news during our transition to the New Normal I guess.

[Image: mccloskeys-1.png]
Link

ETA: Let me be clear about the sarcastic nature of my post above.  I don't for one second think that gun wouldn't have fired if she pulled the trigger during the Protest Event.  The couple handed the gun over to their defense attorney ... where I would guess ... the pistola was broken down and rendered temporarily inoperative.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
LOL at the way I've seen her holding that gun in pictures.  I'd bet a paycheck she's never actually fired it.

Prosecutors tampering with evidence, if proven, should be a minimum 25 year sentence.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I am surprised that she didn't shoot someone. Those are some crazy eyes!

Feel bad for her husband, she's probably a real bitch to beal with.
(07-23-2020, 05:20 PM)wessonoil Wrote: I am surprised that she didn't shoot someone. Those are some crazy eyes!

I'm surprised she didn't shoot someone too, considering she had her finger on the trigger. You don't do that until you're ready to put a bullet in someone.

Can't call her a bitch though, because I've never met this woman in person.  She might be a "sweetheart" who's just protecting her property.
She has her entire finger up to her knuckle inserted in the trigger housing.

No training at all.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Lawsuit City 

smallgreensmoker
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(07-23-2020, 05:20 PM)wessonoil Wrote: I am surprised that she didn't shoot someone. Those are some crazy eyes!

yep i told a member on ATS, looking at that woman you could tell she could be a melon buster and would bust a "protestor" melon quick.
(07-23-2020, 03:35 PM)Snarl Wrote: ETA: Let me be clear about the sarcastic nature of my post above.  I don't for one second think that gun wouldn't have fired if she pulled the trigger during the Protest Event.  The couple handed the gun over to their defense attorney ... where I would guess ... the pistola was broken down and rendered temporarily inoperative.

?

it says that the gun was a prop used in one of their cases. then down at the bottom it says they placed the spring and pin in wrong intentionally.
it doesn't say if they fixed it after using it as a prop or if they did it before they gave it to their attorney.

makes one wonder, was she really dumb enough to go out with a non firing weapon, or if their attorney knew the law and they did it in his office.

my money is on the paid lair doing it in his office. not that i don't think they had a right to do what they did. just lawyers lie all the time, and use technicalities to win cases.