Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fox News personalities accused of sexual misconduct in lawsuit
Hmm... what perfect timing, eh? 

Tucker Carlson is also under fire from NYT magazine. They are about to release an article doxing where he lives. He already had to move from his last residence because he was doxed and people came to his home and terrorized his wife and children.
The Radical Left are heartless and dangerous people! He should sue NYT for harassment!

Being that Tucker has the highest ratings in the MSM right now, and he doesn't care to call it like it is, the Left needs to get him out of there. He is destroying their lying narrative. Can't have that right here at the election.

Sean would be the next best on Fox News, so he has to go too.
I'm not familiar with the other man, but according to what I've heard reported, he can prove his relationship was consensual.

I have no doubt this is just another lying smear campaign from the Left on the strongest voices that goes against their narrative. It's a shame that they go so far to destroy a person's life with such lies, but that's what they have become.

Quote:Two women have sued Fox News over claims that its most popular on-air talents sexually harassed them.
Jennifer Eckhart, a former associate producer on Fox Business, and Cathy Areu, a network guest, filed a lawsuit in federal court on Monday accusing Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Howard Kurtz, Gianno Caldwell, and Ed Henry, who was fired earlier this month, of sexual misconduct ranging from inappropriate comments to rape.

In the suit, Eckhart accused Henry, who was fired after the network said it received a sexual misconduct complaint, of having "preyed upon, manipulated and groomed [her] starting at the young age of 24, by exerting his abuse of power over her and her career."

"Ms. Eckhart’s counsel also explained to Fox News, in graphic and specific detail, that Ms. Eckhart was violently raped while helpless and restrained in metal handcuffs, as Mr. Henry preformed sadistic acts on her without her consent that left her injured, bruised and battered with bloody wrists," the lawsuit said.

It went on to claim that Henry took naked photos of her restrained without her consent "as an intimidation tactic to silence her, and to be filed away and retained for purposes of blackmail that could destroy her career."

Eckhart retained legal counsel in connection to her claims about Henry on June 25, days before he was fired. The suit claimed that the network neglected to discipline Henry when it first found out about allegations of inappropriate behavior and instead only fired him when it "realized that it was on the precipice of a public relations nightmare and wanted to get out ahead of this suit and be able to claim that it had done the right thing."

Fox News pushed back on the accusation in a statement to the Washington Examiner, saying, "There were not sexual harassment claims against Ed Henry at Fox News prior to Jennifer Eckhart’s claim on June 25, 2020."

“I stand for all victims who have been mistreated, harassed, assaulted, and even worse, at the hands of those in power, and the institutions that continue to support them," Eckhart said in a statement.
"My decision to speak out was not an easy one, but I refuse to let fear of retaliation, victim shaming and further attacks intimidate me into remaining silent. I am hopeful that my decision to file this action will result in positive change for women at Fox, and for all victims in the workplace, and I am honored that other women have come forward since my decision to do so."

Areu also said she was harassed by Henry, who repeatedly sent her explicit messages and offered to help her career if she were to indulge his advances.

She also accused Hannity of encouraging any man in the studio to take her out on a date and offering them $100. The offer was allegedly made on March 8, 2018, which was her late time on the show. Areu further accused Carlson and Kurtz of trying to get her to go to their hotel rooms in 2018 and 2019, respectively. She also said Caldwell tried to initiate a romantic relationship despite her repeated attempts to keep the relationship professional.

“Like Ms. Eckhart, I too was fearful to come forward," she said. "However, I simply could not stay silent given the tremendous harm that Mr. Henry and others at Fox News have caused for women affiliated with the company. I chose to file this complaint because no woman should have to suffer the conduct to which I was subjected, much less the egregious conduct suffered by Ms. Eckhart.”

Fox News's leadership has faced sexual misconduct allegations dating back to the network's [color= rgba(var(--sk_highlight,18,100,163),1)]founder and CEO Roger Ailes[/color], who resigned after Gretchen Carlson, a former network anchor, filed a lawsuit accusing him of sexual harassment in 2016. Additionally, a year later, [color= rgba(var(--sk_highlight,18,100,163),1)]then-prime-time host Bill O'Reilly was fired[/color] amid similar allegations and settlement payments.

“Based on the findings of a comprehensive independent investigation conducted by an outside law firm, including interviews with numerous eyewitnesses, we have determined that all of Cathy Areu’s claims against FOX News, including its management as well as its hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity & Howard Kurtz and its contributor Gianno Caldwell, are false, patently frivolous and utterly devoid of any merit," Fox News said in a statement to the Washington Examiner.

Yes, wait until you get way down in the middle of the article to come out and say that an investigation proved the allegations were false.  Typical reporting these days, because most people don't read the entire article. Heck, most people only read the headlines!

Due to copyright, you'll have to finish the article here: Source
Makes me wonder how much they are getting paid and from who !!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]