Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man Attacked By Bigfoot NSFW
For a really good laugh, this guy cracks me up !!!

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
spoketoomuch 

smallrofl
(07-20-2020, 11:10 PM)kdog Wrote: For a really good laugh, this guy cracks me up !!!

One of my all time favorite Youtube videos!!!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
You're worried about your Safely  tinysure YOU need to be worried about those drugs you consumed.

If that was real Bigfoot Sperm, you'd have every bigfoot hunter with in a 1000 miles in your yard.

I have not heard of Bigfoot bending anyone over for a good old cornholing!
Wait, Wait, let be google Bigfoot doing anal  tinybighuh
I was wrong.
Quote:Colorado Hunter Claims He Was Sexually Assaulted by Sasquatch

[Image: hunterfoot2-250x131.jpg]
Quote:Darrel Whitaker, from Glenwood Springs in Colorado, claims a sasquatch attacked him and attempted to rape him while he was walking in the woods.
The 57-year old man was walking to his hunting cabin on Sunday, to see if it had suffered any damage during the winter.

All of a sudden, a large “gorilla-like” creature dropped from a tree in front of him punched him in the face.

“It was at least 8-foot tall and it’s punches hurt like hell! I was knocked right out at the first blow!”
While Mr. Whitaker was trying to recover from the attack, the large humanoid creature began to tear his clothes while letting out some terrifying howls.

“When I regained consciousness, he had already torn my pants and was tearing through my underwear. I stabbed him in the shoulder with my hunting knife, and that made him run away.”

Mr. Whitaker immediately reported the attack to both the Glenwood Springs Police Department (GSPD) and the Colorado Parks and Wildlife agency, and a joint investigation has been launched.

Darrel Whitaker is convinced that the creature who attacked him was a sasquatch, but the GSPD investigators say it’s more probable that the attacker is simply a particularly large and hairy man.

They are currently interrogating nearby residents to see if anyone noticed an individual corresponding to the description of the suspect.
According to the victim, the attacker measure around 8-foot tall and is extremely hairy. He has brown hair, dark brown eyes and extremely large feet.
Source

There is a video, But has not so nice pictures.

https://youtu.be/Oll3aNHPulI
Quote:A Colorado hunter claimed he was ass raped and forced to perform oral sex by a Sasquatch.
View at your own discretion.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-21-2020, 02:05 AM)guohua Wrote: You're worried about your Safely  tinysure YOU need to be worried about those drugs you consumed.

If that was real Bigfoot Sperm, you'd have every bigfoot hunter with in a 1000 miles in your yard.

I was wrong.

OMG!!  I can't breathe!! smallrofl
(07-20-2020, 11:10 PM)kdog Wrote: For a really good laugh, this guy cracks me up !!!

[quote pid='46687' dateline='1595283023']

Love that dude! Best entertainment on the internet, hands down.
[/quote]
(07-21-2020, 02:05 AM)guohua Wrote: You're worried about your Safely  tinysure YOU need to be worried about those drugs you consumed.

I was wrong.

Quote:Darrel Whitaker, from Glenwood Springs in Colorado, claims a sasquatch attacked him and attempted to rape him while he was walking in the woods.
The 57-year old man was walking to his hunting cabin on Sunday, to see if it had suffered any damage during the winter.

All of a sudden, a large “gorilla-like” creature dropped from a tree in front of him punched him in the face.

“It was at least 8-foot tall and it’s punches hurt like hell! I was knocked right out at the first blow!”
While Mr. Whitaker was trying to recover from the attack, the large humanoid creature began to tear his clothes while letting out some terrifying howls.

“When I regained consciousness, he had already torn my pants and was tearing through my underwear. I stabbed him in the shoulder with my hunting knife, and that made him run away.”

Mr. Whitaker immediately reported the attack to both the Glenwood Springs Police Department (GSPD) and the Colorado Parks and Wildlife agency, and a joint investigation has been launched.

Darrel Whitaker is convinced that the creature who attacked him was a sasquatch, but the GSPD investigators say it’s more probable that the attacker is simply a particularly large and hairy man.

They are currently interrogating nearby residents to see if anyone noticed an individual corresponding to the description of the suspect.
According to the victim, the attacker measure around 8-foot tall and is extremely hairy. He has brown hair, dark brown eyes and extremely large feet.
Source

There is a video, But has not so nice pictures.

https://youtu.be/Oll3aNHPulI
Quote:A Colorado hunter claimed he was ass raped and forced to perform oral sex by a Sasquatch.
View at your own discretion.
Did he hear banjos and have a perty mouth?
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(07-21-2020, 03:23 AM)kdog Wrote: ...Did he hear banjos and have a perty mouth?

Re a past Rogue Nation Contest: Bigfoot Story.

smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Ok so he is not into the furry sex thing. But if the big food had been dressed in leather and holding a whip in its other hand im sure there would of been a lot of people interested.
Perhaps he had been looking at Tom of Finland drawings and lived in hope of some action, who knows.
I think the moral of this story is always have your lubricant with you, and a bin back just to be sure.
oops 
DP

cornhole him over the grill and blew his load.   smallcrackingup I've never seen this video, hilarious.

smallrofl smallrofl smallrofl 

"bend me over the Weber and Corn hole me"
(07-21-2020, 01:08 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:

cornhole him over the grill and blew his load.   smallcrackingup I've never seen this video, hilarious.

I called the police..and..you know..it was like talking to a deaf ear...

"Hi"

"Hi Officer, I'd like to report a BigFoot.."

"Err..OK.."

"Yeah, and it was masterbatin' ya know.."

"OKKKK....."

"Yeah, and there's jizz everywhere, it's disgusting.."

"OK Bye."

smallrofl
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-21-2020, 02:58 PM)Sol Wrote: "Hi Officer, I'd like to report a BigFoot.."

"Err..OK.."

smallrofl

No better place to spend your birfday ... than right here with us.  Now, where the Hell is the @"beez"?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

I used to watch his stuff religiously and as he often says 'Cornell are looking into it!'
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
"Cornell"... "corn-hole"... coincidence? I think not! I'm getting an insight here into this gent's mind, I think...

Seriously - if that was Bigfoot splooge in the grass, there's a lot of DNA evidence there. I expect the DNA reports to come out any second now if this was a real thing...

... but I ain't gonna hold my breath.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

And does anyone recall the Canadian report from years ago where a guy was kidnapped by a bigfoot pa who carried him back to bigfoot camp rolled up in his own sleeping bag, and at camp a teenaged bigfoot daughter was makin' googly eyes at him? He surmised he had been abducted for a bigfoot wedding, but miraculously escaped by feeding the "Old Man" tobacco and making him sick, escaping in the resulting chaos...

Now, if bigfoot catches you the first time, and now you have THREE bigfoots (bigfeet? I dunno the proper plural here) to track you down in the wilderness, how likely are you to REALLY make good on that escape? Nope, I think if that had ever happened, said subject would be changing bigfoot diapers nowadays...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-21-2020, 10:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote: And does anyone recall the Canadian report from years ago where a guy was kidnapped by a bigfoot pa who carried him back to bigfoot camp rolled up in his own sleeping bag, and at camp a teenaged bigfoot daughter was makin' googly eyes at him? He surmised he had been abducted for a bigfoot wedding, but miraculously escaped by feeding the "Old Man" tobacco and making him sick, escaping in the resulting chaos...

Now, if bigfoot catches you the first time, and now you have THREE bigfoots (bigfeet? I dunno the proper plural here) to track you down in the wilderness, how likely are you to REALLY make good on that escape? Nope, I think if that had ever happened, said subject would be changing bigfoot diapers nowadays...

I found him for you.
[Image: 113128044_1530721587.jpg] [Image: 113128044_1530721574.jpg]
Quote:In 1924, he went up Toba Inlet in British Columbia looking for lost gold where he met an old Indian warning him about the mountain giants that lived in the area, which Albert didn't buy the Indian's story.

After searching around the area for gold and hunting deer, he noticed that he belongings where being messed around at night and then many of his food items also began to disappear.

Then one night, something grabbed him and carried him (in his sleeping back with his knife and rifle) away from his campsite.

After a three hour walk with his kidnapper, he found out that he was held hostage by four giant ape like animals (the mountain giants the Native warned him about aka Bigfoot).

He noted that two of them were older while they had two smaller creatures where younger and around his height, fortunately they didn't hurt him but they didn't want him to leave.

During his six days with the animals, they were curious about his belongings and they even were amazed by the fact Albert could make fire with two sticks.

On the six day, Albert in desperation to escape gave the older male Bigfoot his tobacco to eat which caused the male serious pain. When the other's where looking over the older male, Albert ran for his life only to be chased by the older female. He had brought his rifle with him and shot the Bigfoot in the neck.

Once the ordeal was final over, he was rescued by a motorist and took him to a nearby town.

Fearing that people might call him crazy, he never told his story until 1957 when Bigfoot sightings became to make national headlines in America and Canada.

Albert Ostman passed away in 1975.
Source

Also: WiKi
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-21-2020, 09:03 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 02:58 PM)Sol Wrote: "Hi Officer, I'd like to report a BigFoot.."

"Err..OK.."

smallrofl

No better place to spend your birfday ... than right here with us.  Now, where the Hell is the @"beez"?

Working my slender little ass off.

Sorry.

Been busy.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln