Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, This Is Different...
Protester Nicknamed ‘Naked Athena’ Squares Off With Portland Police [VIDEO]
This is one way to get peoples' attention and stop the protests, even if only just for 10 minutes.   tinylaughing

[Image: naked-athena-cvr-750x375.jpg]

Quote:A fascinating thing happened in a Portland face-off between protesters and police.   A naked woman appeared out of nowhere and took center stage between the opposing forces squaring off.

She was wearing nothing but a face mask, a hat, and a stone face, the woman who has been nicknamed “Naked Athena” sashayed between police and protesters during a standoff in the city on Friday night, according to Oregon Live.

A video on social media shows all as the woman was pacing the sidewalk, prior to sitting down in the middle of the street, and performing an array of ballet and yoga poses.

“Everyone seemed surprised and kind of astounded,” said photographer for The Oregonian, Dave Killen.
Pictures Killen took of the Full-Monty demonstration immediately went viral.

He stated officers shot pepper balls on the girl’s ft, and that one other protester ran in entrance of her with a do-it-yourself protect, however she sidestepped him.

“She was incredibly vulnerable,” he told the outlet. “It would have been incredibly painful to be shot with any of those munitions with no clothes on.”

About quarter-of-2 am, Killen’s shift was coming to a close for covering the protests in Portland that night.   According to Killen, In the five hours he’d been out, the photographer and a group of protesters were pushed by police northward on Third Avenue to the intersection with Taylor Street. Officers stood on the other side of the intersection, facing the protesters.

That’s when she appeared.   Killen said she walked out to the intersection in front of where police were gathered, wearing only a face mask and a stocking cap while she was facing the cops.

The police shot pepper balls at her feet. That’s when another protester ran out in front of her with a homemade shield, presumably to protect her.  But she stepped aside out from behind the shield.  Killen remarked, “She definitely did not seem to invite him to do that.”   In fact, he said the woman never uttered a single word.

This woman was either a mental patient or a genius, because in 10 minutes after she appeared, the cops were gone.
What people won't do these days!!

I'm about to link the video. You guys don't trample over one another getting there to watch, okay?   tinylaughing

You can watch the video here: Source
(07-20-2020, 06:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Protester Nicknamed ‘Naked Athena’ Squares Off With Portland Police [VIDEO]
This is one way to get peoples' attention and stop the protests, even if only just for 10 minutes.   tinylaughing

[Image: naked-athena-cvr-750x375.jpg]

Quote:A fascinating thing happened in a Portland face-off between protesters and police.   A naked woman appeared out of nowhere and took center stage between the opposing forces squaring off.

She was wearing nothing but a face mask, a hat, and a stone face, the woman who has been nicknamed “Naked Athena” sashayed between police and protesters during a standoff in the city on Friday night, according to Oregon Live.

A video on social media shows all as the woman was pacing the sidewalk, prior to sitting down in the middle of the street, and performing an array of ballet and yoga poses.

“Everyone seemed surprised and kind of astounded,” said photographer for The Oregonian, Dave Killen.
Pictures Killen took of the Full-Monty demonstration immediately went viral.

He stated officers shot pepper balls on the girl’s ft, and that one other protester ran in entrance of her with a do-it-yourself protect, however she sidestepped him.

“She was incredibly vulnerable,” he told the outlet. “It would have been incredibly painful to be shot with any of those munitions with no clothes on.”

About quarter-of-2 am, Killen’s shift was coming to a close for covering the protests in Portland that night.   According to Killen, In the five hours he’d been out, the photographer and a group of protesters were pushed by police northward on Third Avenue to the intersection with Taylor Street. Officers stood on the other side of the intersection, facing the protesters.

That’s when she appeared.   Killen said she walked out to the intersection in front of where police were gathered, wearing only a face mask and a stocking cap while she was facing the cops.

The police shot pepper balls at her feet. That’s when another protester ran out in front of her with a homemade shield, presumably to protect her.  But she stepped aside out from behind the shield.  Killen remarked, “She definitely did not seem to invite him to do that.”   In fact, he said the woman never uttered a single word.

This woman was either a mental patient or a genius, because in 10 minutes after she appeared, the cops were gone.
What people won't do these days!!

I'm about to link the video. You guys don't trample over one another getting there to watch, okay?   tinylaughing

You can watch the video here: Source

Well ...she certainly got the attention  tinybiggrin
(07-20-2020, 06:22 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: Well ...she certainly got the attention  tinybiggrin

@"Moonmagic",  Yes, she did. 

A person would have to be very comfortable with their body to do such a thing...

or just be a slut.

Whichever she is, it worked.   tinylaughing
(07-20-2020, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 06:22 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: Well ...she certainly got the attention  tinybiggrin

@"Moonmagic",  Yes, she did. 

A person would have to be very comfortable with their body to do such a thing...

or just be a slut.

Whichever she is, it worked.   tinylaughing

Probably a fishing trip for her Onlyfans, I swear it feels unusual to find a girl who isn't selling themselves nowadays tinylaughing
THAT woman is a BOSS!!!

She is damn sure of herself. The way she walks, the way she points a finger at them..dayum...not a care in the world !!

Mental patient? I don't think so.

A woman with a HUGE set of balls, that's for sure!

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-20-2020, 07:03 PM)Sol Wrote: THAT woman is a BOSS!!!

She is damn sure of herself. The way she walks, the way she points a finger at them..dayum...not a care in the world !!

Not gonna lie, the confidence is attractive as hell.
(07-20-2020, 07:22 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 07:03 PM)Sol Wrote: THAT woman is a BOSS!!!

Not gonna lie, the confidence is attractive as hell.

Absolutely agree with you!! I'm in love! tinyinbiglove
I do hope she cleaned her private area to include her Anus, very, very, very good with hot soapy water.

That street not only had foot traffic but Spit, Dog shit, Urine, motor oil, antifreeze and who knows what else! Nasty!   tinysure But then she was probably not clean to begin with.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-20-2020, 09:05 PM)guohua Wrote: I do hope she cleaned her private area to include her Anus, very, very, very good with hot soapy water.

That street not only had foot traffic but Spit, Dog shit, Urine, motor oil, antifreeze and who knows what else! Nasty!   tinysure But then she was probably not clean to begin with.

I feel like you just cleansed me @"guohua"  tinylaughing

@"Sol" ... help!
(07-20-2020, 09:05 PM)guohua Wrote: I do hope she cleaned her private area to include her Anus, very, very, very good with hot soapy water.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Did I ever mention that we used to eat mud pies when we were kids. Yeah. Mud pies. Like pies made out of mud. Literally. With the little rocks in there, the germs, the worms maybe, the whole nine yards.

Like...how dirtier than that can she get?

Nowadays, someone sneezes, we need to shower with Javex, swallow Drano and then get back in a hazmat suit.

Times change. I don't. tinybiggrin
*shakes head*

Only in Portland. . . . . . .  tinywhat
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-21-2020, 01:30 AM)Sol Wrote:

tinylaughing  tinylaughing  tinylaughing  tinylaughing  tinylaughing

Did I ever mention that we used to eat mud pies when we were kids. Yeah. Mud pies. Like pies made out of mud. Literally. With the little rocks in there, the germs, the worms maybe, the whole nine yards.

Like...how dirtier than that can she get?

Nowadays, someone sneezes, we need to shower with Javex, swallow Drano and then get back in a hazmat suit.

Times change. I don't.   tinybiggrin

I used to eat dirt all the time. Of course I ate the mud pies my sister made too.
I really liked the taste of it.

My mother asked me once if I had been eating dirt again, and I answered no, while looking up at her with the ring of dirt around my mouth.

tinylaughing