Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello all
Some of you may know me and many will not.
I used to work in the pharmaceutical industry then moved to the executive branch working for Kroger industries.
I am 32 and love conspiracy theory. I sometimes delve into political discussions. But where I come from they are just an echo chamber of bull crap.
Glad to be here and will always be here when someone needs to talk.
And to all my other mates from the other site glad to see ya, with the exception of one. He know who he is you sly fox you.
(07-16-2020, 12:52 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote: Some of you may know me and many will not.
I used to work in the pharmaceutical industry then moved to the executive branch working for Kroger industries.
I am 32 and love conspiracy theory. I sometimes delve into political discussions. But where I come from they are just an echo chamber of bull crap.
And to all my other mates from the other site glad to see ya, with the exception of one. He know who he is you sly fox you.

Welcome to the site, glad you found it!
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Nice to see you here!!

If you need a hand with anything, just ask!

Quote:But where I come from they are just an echo chamber of bull crap.

Awwww...another Canadian!! Oh wait, could be the UK. Or the U.S. of A. Or pretty much anywhere for that matter!

Earthling! That's it! Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!!!

tinylaughing
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Hello back!

Psst... here's a upgraded avatar I made for you last month! Its URL address is: http://rogue-nation3.com/attachment.php?aid=7916
and it resides here: Avatar Maniacs.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7916]

Hope you like it!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-16-2020, 01:49 PM)Sol Wrote: Nice to see you here!!

Awwww...another Canadian!! Oh wait, could be the UK. Or the U.S. of A. Or pretty much anywhere for that matter!

tinylaughing

Thanks my dude! I love it and thanks for making me one. I really do appreciate it!
(07-16-2020, 02:24 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote:

tinylaughing

Thanks my dude! I love it and thanks for making me one. I really do appreciate it!

I think that this reply was meant for @"BIAD" ...

I agree. The guy's an artistic genius!! And a wise man as well but don't repeat that... tinylaughing
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-16-2020, 02:24 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote:

tinylaughing

Secret is safe with me?
(07-16-2020, 12:52 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote: And to all my other mates from the other site glad to see ya, with the exception of one.
[Image: Meow.jpg][url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]

Welcome!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-16-2020, 12:52 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote: Some of you may know me and many will not.

tinylaughing

Welcome mate minusculebeercheers
Welcome to RN.

Sounds like you'll fit right in.   tinylaughing      Cheers!   minusculebeercheers
@"Allaroundyou" 

Hi, so Happy to meet you  :minusculehi: 

He you need help you can go here: Learn our board here with pictures  minusculebiggrin

Enjoy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]