Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate
Bug 
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has done it again !

She has used the emergency alert system to transmit her whimsical dictator directives.

This one was for the mask thing.

Definitely a modern day Brownshirt tactic !!

God help the USA if Democrats get more power next year !!

Quote:Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) used the emergency broadcast system again Monday to order residents to wear masks.

Cell phones went off at 4:44 p.m. with an “Emergency Alert.”

From the Governor’s Office: Fight COVID by wearing a mask. Michiganders are REQUIRED by executive order to wear face coverings in public indoor and crowded outdoor spaces. Business must refuse entry or service to those who do not wear a face covering (with limited exceptions). More info: Michigan.gov/MaskUp.

Whitmer has regularly used the system, typically used to issue Amber Alerts for missing children, to reinforce her orders.

In March, the governor took over television stations to issue a “Michigan coronavirus emergency alert broadcast” to communicate the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” shutdown order.

LINK-->  Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I wish I could go to Shitmer's nearest market and do this in her honor... 

The Goonies R good enough
(07-15-2020, 09:47 PM)xuenchen Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Those picture in pictures you do always crack me up  tinylaughing
The Goonies R good enough
All Walmart stores statewide are going to require masks again here starting Monday, per our Governor. That's the only store I've heard of that is going to make it a requirement to go inside.

Our mayor where I live has left it up to the individual whether to wear one, or not, outside.  He said he strongly suggests it, but he won't make it mandatory.

If I lived in a place that had a tyrant for a mayor, I'd have to leave, or else round up the militia and drag them out kicking and screaming. I can't breathe with those things on. Plus, I think it's all a big scam to make the public used to submitting to their demands.
(07-15-2020, 10:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: All Walmart stores statewide are going to require masks again here starting Monday, per our Governor. That's the only store I've heard of that is going to make it a requirement to go inside.  

Our mayor where I live has left it up to the individual whether to wear one, or not, outside.  He said he strongly suggests it, but he won't make it mandatory.

If I lived in a place that had a tyrant for a mayor, I'd have to leave, or else round up the militia and drag them out kicking and screaming. I can't breathe with those things on. Plus, I think it's all a big scam to make the public used to submitting to their demands.

I'm exempt from wearing one according to the Executive Order dictated by Northam, so I carry a copy of the EO with me and if anyone gives me any shit over not wearing a mask, I just slap the order on 'em and tell 'em to take it up with the governor if they don't like it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’