Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where are the biohazard bins?
Covid-19 is a very touchy subject and the divide in opinions about it keeps growing wider and wider. Let us take a moment and widen it a little further!

While perusing social media I ran across a post made by a friend that made something in my brain "click"

[Image: fbZpIFX.png] 

This got me to thinking about things in a different way. I've had a handful of relatives in Texas test positive for Covid-19 (two of them are actively fighting it now) and a few others who were exposed to the virus and had to quarantine. Nobody was given instructions to take extra precautions with used masks or gloves. This makes absolutely no sense to me at all! If it is as contagious as the "experts" say it is then why aren't we handling it like other highly contagious illnesses?

I have cared for friends and family members in the past with highly contagious illnesses (Hepatitis, viral pneumonia, etc.) and was instructed by their doctors that masks, gloves, tissues and other items needed to be handled carefully after use, disposing by placing in sealed Ziploc bag before putting in plastic trash bag (tie trash bag in knot at top) and then place that trash bag inside another trash bag. So if Covid-19 is as contagious as they claim why aren't we being instructed to do the same? Why aren't there biohazard bins all over town for masks and gloves?

The answer is simple: Either the "experts" are not experts, they are lying or they actually WANT it to spread. 

Now I have no doubts that there IS a virus going around, in fact several different strains of it, but I do not believe it is any more contagious or dangerous than the seasonal flu or pneumonia. Yes, some people become deathly ill and even die with it but so do people with the flu or pneumonia every single year. The fact is that among people who catch Covid-19 the percentage of people who actually die because of it is miniscule.

For those unaware my uncle had Covid-19 a while back. He caught it while in the middle of his chemo treatments due to colon cancer so he had absolutely no immune system. He spent a couple of days in the hospital (was never on a ventilator) and went home- he was fully recovered and out working in his yard within 2 weeks. When that happened I had a complete change of opinion about the morbidity of the virus. That is why my opinion on the matter is that they are making mountains out of mole hills for some other agenda.

So kiddies wear those masks and gloves because those droplets are so contagious but it's fine to just throw those used masks and gloves all over the place willy nilly because you know- they already served the purpose of making you show your submission to the NWO agenda. JMHO.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I agree with everything you said.  And of course they have an agenda...

President Trump was taking their plan to rule the world away from them; they had to stop him.  Other countries always look to America as a leader. "They" couldn't allow our economy to keep growing stronger, so they released this scamdemic to crash everything to the ground.

It was also an opportunity to get rid of some of the sick and elderly who were draining the insurance companies of too much money. Ask yourself why did the mayors of several democrat cities put infected patients in with people in nursing homes? Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

And then, we now have a reason to sell a very high priced vaccine to enrich Big Pharma even more, and a reason to track people.

They hit the bullseye with this one. It gave them so many reasons to get several things done at once.
Just one more thing that adds doubt to a confusing and suspicious situation.

So much of the handling of this virus is so questionable and ridiculous that it makes no sense, it is extremely frustrating, and impossible to apperceive.

I listened to the news today, where they spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to convince us that the virus is peaking at a higher rate than before, and how deadly it is for all age groups. They have several counties that have just recently mandated that everyone over the age of two should be wearing a mask in public, because they say the virus is getting worse. Right behind that, they had a representative from the school board trying to convince us it is safe for children to go back to public school.

How can you make people believe the virus is deadly enough to require unusual measure for protection, deadly enough to shut down businesses, deadly enough to shut down churches, but then say it is safe in school?

They say they have made mistakes in the past when dealing with this deadly virus, because it is so novel they don't know enough about it. They say there are medications that show some "promise" in treating the symptoms, but there is no cure for the disease, then ask parents to play Russian Roulette with their children.

They can't have it both ways. It is either deadly enough to require all these drastic measure to protect the community, or it isn't. Before COVID, schools were one of the most germ filled places that children spent a huge amount of time. Parents accepted that because the standard germs children were exposed to, were common germs with little risk of life threatening illness. They never shut down an entire planet due to the risk of exposure to any of those germs. I think it is ridiculous to keep talking about the deadliness of the virus and then expect parents to feel comfortable about sending their children out into the midst of it.
@"NightskyeB4Dawn", it's just the PTB using the media to hype up the fear. They don't want people to be able to go to the polls to vote. It's all a political scandal. Mail-in ballots are the only way they can win, by cheating.

The numbers are rising because the number of tests are increasing. It's been out there all along, but we're just now seeing the numbers. Even if they are positive, people aren't dying any worse than if it was the regular flu.
And some places are even admitting they faked the numbers.

These politicians have been threatened, or promised something big, to lie to us, just so they can keep us living in fear until after the election.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35...19-results