Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
People Are Going To Be Shocked When They Learn...
Quote:One day after a report that a respected Chinese virologist fled Hong Kong to accuse Beijing of a COVID cover-up, former Trump strategist Steve Bannon told the Daily Mail that scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other labs have defected to the West and are "turning over evidence" against the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for their role in the COVID-19 pandemic which has claimed over 560,000 lives worldwide since last December.

I think most clear-minded people have realized already that this virus was man-made and released around the world on purpose. But others need more proof to believe that humans could be so evil. Looks like we may be able to show them soon.

Quote:"People are going to be shocked," Bannon told the  Mail ("from a yacht off the East coast of America," the Mail would like us to know).

The 66-year-old then said that defectors are cooperating with intelligence agencies in America, Europe and the UK, which have been assembling evidence to challenge the CCP claim that the pandemic originated in a wet market - not in a lab home to scientists who have come under fire for manipulating bat coronavirus to be more transmissible to humans.

"I think that they [spy agencies] have electronic intelligence, and that they have done a full inventory of who has provided access to that lab. I think they have very compelling evidence. And there have also been defectors," he said. "People around these labs have been leaving China and Hong Kong since mid-February. [US intelligence] along with MI5 and MI6 are trying to build a very thorough legal case, which may take a long time. It’s not like James Bond."

Quote:Mr Bannon even suggested that the French government, which helped to build the institute, had left behind monitoring systems after Beijing shut them out of the project before it opened in 2017. -Daily Mail

"The thing was built with French help, so don’t think that there aren’t some monitoring devices in there. I think what you are going to find out is that these guys were doing experiments which they weren’t fully authorized [for] or knew what they were doing and that somehow, either through an inadvertent mistake, or on a lab technician, one of these things got out," Bannon continued. "It’s not that hard for these viruses to get out. That is why these labs are so dangerous."

"You essentially had a biological Chernobyl in Wuhan, but the center of gravity, the Ground Zero, was around the Wuhan lab, in terms of the casualty rates. And like Chernobyl, you also had the cover-up – the state apparatus reports to itself and just protects itself."

Quote:Mr Bannon, who has close links to Guo Wengui, an exiled Chinese billionaire, told this newspaper: ‘Regardless of whether it came out of the market or the Wuhan lab, the Chinese Communist party’s subsequent decisions hold them guilty of pre-meditated murder.

‘We know this because Taiwan formally informed the WHO on December 31 that there was some sort of epidemic coming out of Hubei province [where Wuhan is]. The CDC in Beijing was informed on January 2 or 3, and they decided to withhold that information and then sign a trade deal [with the US on January 15].

If they had been straightforward and truthful in the last week of December, 95 per cent of the lives lost and the economic carnage would have been contained. -Daily Mail

Bannon continues:

"That is the tragedy here. They used the time to scoop up all the world’s personal protective equipment. This is a murderous dictatorship. The blood is [also] on the hands of the world’s corporations – the investment banks, the hedge funds and the pension funds – and it is time to start calling it out before it leads to the destruction of the West," Bannon elaborated. "We are in the most extraordinary crisis in modern American history, more than Vietnam, the Cold War, even the Second World War. A global pandemic and an economic inferno. I have no faith in the WHO, the leadership should face criminal charges and be shut down."

One has to wonder if China will respond with whistleblowers from Ft. Detrick to support their narrative?
Source

Let's hope those guilty parties are exposed and taken down before they have a chance to do it again!
From the start of this pandemic, I've felt something was really off about it. 

Then they come out and say they somehow traced the origin back to a fucking pangolin? How is that even possible?  Then we find out, oh gee, there's a lab in Wuhan that studies coronaviruses, and they've been warned in the past about safety violations.  Hmmm.

The virus might be something legitimately bad and cause for concern, but the response to it has been, in my opinion, ridiculous.    Add to it the fact that they're labeling all deaths covid deaths just because the person tested positive, but had 5 other things causing them to be on the way out anyway.

Yeah, people died, and I feel horrible for their families.  But to tank the economy over it? Ludicrous.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-13-2020, 05:17 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: From the start of this pandemic, I've felt something was really off about it. 

Then they come out and say they somehow traced the origin back to a fucking pangolin? How is that even possible?  Then we find out, oh gee, there's a lab in Wuhan that studies coronaviruses, and they've been warned in the past about safety violations.  Hmmm.

The virus might be something legitimately bad and cause for concern, but the response to it has been, in my opinion, ridiculous.    Add to it the fact that they're labeling all deaths covid deaths just because the person tested positive, but had 5 other things causing them to be on the way out anyway.

Yeah, people died, and I feel horrible for their families.  But to tank the economy over it? Ludicrous.

The Deep State actors have many arms they use to control the masses. This was all planned to take down Trump. They don't care that people died, they only needed to wreck the great economy he was building up. They saw other countries were following his example, and that would cause them to lose control.

We MUST get him elected for a second term because they already said they wouldn't survive a second term of Trump as POTUS. That's why we see all this chaos in the world now. They are throwing EVERYTHING in their playbook at us and other countries too.

This is our last stand to keep our freedom. We must stand strong, expose the evil one world order tactics, and put them in front of a firing squad after a quick trial.
(07-13-2020, 05:17 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: From the start of this pandemic, I've felt something was really off about it. 

I am sooo with you on this! The damage that has been done to the economy is right out of a fiction book. I still can't get over the fact that they stopped everything for months.

Personally, for such a drastic measure to be implemented, there are but two reasons. One, this virus is so dangerous that we haven't seen anything yet and it could be a level extinction event that needs to be contained. Or two, some people with power and means that we can't even fathom are behind this for financial and mass control reasons.

The latter sounds like the most probable cause to me.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-13-2020, 08:03 PM)Sol Wrote:

I am sooo with you on this!  The damage that has been done to the economy is right out of a fiction book. I still can't get over the fact that they stopped everything for months.

Personally, for such a drastic measure to be implemented, there are but two reasons. One, this virus is so dangerous that we haven't seen anything yet and it could be a level extinction event that needs to be contained. Or two, some people with power and means that we can't even fathom are behind this for financial and mass control reasons.

The latter sounds like the most probable cause to me.

I agree.  If this virus was on the level of something like Ebola, I could understand the reaction.  So far, the response hasn't equaled the virus.
Just think, if Hillary was POTUS, The pangolin or the Bat from that meat market would have been still used as the excuse today for COVID 19 and not the Lab Wuhan, China.
Much like her comments about the Murderers in Benghazi, she claimed in the beginning was caused by a video.
Quote:In the aftermath of the Benghazi attack, President Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton seized on the anti-Islamist film as the cause of a spontaneous protest that turned violent. U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith and  CIA contractors Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed when armed terrorists laid siege to the compound and set it ablaze.
Criminals would still be in control and only R-N 3 would be here trying to get the Truth out.

@"Schmoe1" 

Quote:If this virus was on the level of something like Ebola, I could understand the reaction.  So far, the response hasn't equaled the virus

True, Ebola has a 90% death rate even if you are Perfectly Healthy when you contract it and COVID-19 has a 6% death rate because most people who die already have some sort of illness or a history of respiratory problem or they are elderly and not active. 
That is JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-13-2020, 06:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The Deep State actors have many arms they use to control the masses. This was all planned to take down Trump. They don't care that people died, they only needed to wreck the great economy he was building up. They saw other countries were following his example, and that would cause them to lose control.

We MUST get him elected for a second term because they already said they wouldn't survive a second term of Trump as POTUS. That's why we see all this chaos in the world now. They are throwing EVERYTHING in their playbook at us and other countries too.

This is our last stand to keep our freedom. We must stand strong, expose the evil one world order tactics, and put them in front of a firing squad after a quick trial.

Wait till somebody shows how this C19 is a low grade bio weapon with a purpose minusculeredtantrum
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(07-13-2020, 10:48 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 06:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The Deep State actors have many arms they use to control the masses. This was all planned to take down Trump. They don't care that people died, they only needed to wreck the great economy he was building up. They saw other countries were following his example, and that would cause them to lose control.

Wait till somebody shows how this C19 is a low grade bio weapon with a purpose minusculeredtantrum

Oh God, I really hope not.  Between China and the US, there's enough stupidity for nukes to get involved, mutually assured destruction or not.

Do go on...
With Matt Hancock -the health secretary for England, deciding to make fask-masks mandatory for anyone shopping
in England, I found the below statement a little worrying. The unidentified medical consultant reveals something that
-if true, shows how social-structures can be managed and manipulated.

Reality isn't what it seems.

Quote:NHS Consultant Says Staff Are Being Silenced Over COVID-19

Here lies an anonymous statement from an A&E consultant in a major hospital in Surrey, in relation to the criminal gagging
of all levels of NHS staff, who have been threatened that they will lose their jobs if the speak out about the COVID-1984
scamdemic.

“I am a consultant at a major , regional hospital in Surrey. By major you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E
department. I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity.

I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement. I have changed my mind simply
because that all staff , no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews
at all or make any statements to either the Main Stream Press or smaller, independent press /social media we may,
immediately be suspended without pay.

I have a family, dependents and I simply cant do it to them. I therefore can not reveal my identity at this time but wish to
state as follows:

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region
and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country.

Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 out patients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to
hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through
our A&E department. In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 out patients,
around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E.

This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers.
In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as ‘redundant’ capacity, kept back for the ‘deluge’
we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, ‘for the greater good’
and to ‘protect the NHS’ came down from above. Now its just along the lines of, ‘Shut up or you don’t get paid’

The few Covid cases that we have had , get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case.
Meaning the figures reported back to ONS / PHE (Office for National Statistics & Public Health England) were almost
exponentially inflated.

It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases.
There has been no pandemic and this goes a long way to explain why figures for the UK are so much higher than
anywhere else in Europe.

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now. By this I mean ambulances
are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens & / or lights) with no job to go to.
This I believe has been to give the impression to the public that there is more demand for ambulances than there
actually is.

Staff only wear face coverings/ masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view,
the masks come off and social distancing is not observed. Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have
heard staff express amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are
totally ineffective and dangerous , the public still buy them, because a politician has told them too.

We have cancelled the vast majority of operations and of these ALL elective surgery has been cancelled.
That’s surgery that has been pre planned / waiting list. Non elective Surgery, this tends to be emergency surgery or
that which is deemed urgent has been severely curtailed.

The outcome of this is simple. People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst, being left to die,
in some cases, in much distress and pain.

Regarding death certification. All staff that are responsible for this have been encouraged where possible to put
Covid-19 complications as reason for death, even though the patient may have been asymptomatic and also not
even tested for covid.

I feel this simply amounts to fraudulently completed death certificates and has been responsible to grossly inflating
the number of Covid deaths. The fact is that regardless of what you actually die of in hospital, it is likely that Covid-19
will feature on your death certificate.

I have included with my statement the detailed published guidance from Government on Death Certification which
shows how Covid-19, as a factor is encouraged to at least feature on a death certificate.

Remember Covid-19 itself can not kill. What kills is complications from the virus, typically pneumonia like symptoms.
These complications are in reality incredibly rare but have featured and a large amount of death certificates issued
in recent months.

As long as Covid-19 appears on a death certificate, that death is counted as Covid-19 in the figures released by
the ONS and PHE. I genuinely believe that many death certificates, especially amongst the older 65+ demographic
have been fraudulently completed so as to be counted as Covid-19 deaths when in reality Covid-19 complications
did not cause the death.

There have been Thursday nights when I stood, alone in my office and cried as I heard people cheering and clapping
outside. It sickens me to see all the ‘Thank You NHS’ signs up everywhere and the stolen rainbow that for me now
says one word and word only; fear.

There are many good people in the NHS and whilst I do not plead forgiveness for myself, I do plead for them.
Most are on low pay, they joined for the right reasons and I did and have been bullied and threatened that if they don’t
‘stay on message’ they don’t eat

I know that if a way could be found to assure staff within the NHS of safety against reprisals, there would be a tsunami
of whistleblowers which I have no doubt would help end this complete and brutal insanity. I am finding it increasingly
hard to live with what I have been involved in and I am sorry this has happened.

To end, I would simply say this. Politicians haven’t changed, the country has just made a fatal mistake and started
trusting them without question.”

SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-15-2020, 11:59 AM)BIAD Wrote: With Matt Hancock -the health secretary for England, deciding to make fask-masks mandatory for anyone shopping
in England, I found the below statement a little worrying. The unidentified medical consultant reveals something that
-if true, shows how social-structures can be managed and manipulated.

Reality isn't what it seems.

Quote:NHS Consultant Says Staff Are Being Silenced Over COVID-19

Here lies an anonymous statement from an A&E consultant in a major hospital in Surrey, in relation to the criminal gagging
of all levels of NHS staff, who have been threatened that they will lose their jobs if the speak out about the COVID-1984
scamdemic.

“I am a consultant at a major , regional hospital in Surrey. By major you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E
department. I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity.

I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement. I have changed my mind simply
because that all staff , no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews
at all or make any statements to either the Main Stream Press or smaller, independent press /social media we may,
immediately be suspended without pay.

I have a family, dependents and I simply cant do it to them. I therefore can not reveal my identity at this time but wish to
state as follows:

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region
and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country.

Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 out patients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to
hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through
our A&E department. In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 out patients,
around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E.

This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers.
In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as ‘redundant’ capacity, kept back for the ‘deluge’
we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, ‘for the greater good’
and to ‘protect the NHS’ came down from above. Now its just along the lines of, ‘Shut up or you don’t get paid’

The few Covid cases that we have had , get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case.
Meaning the figures reported back to ONS / PHE (Office for National Statistics & Public Health England) were almost
exponentially inflated.

It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases.
There has been no pandemic and this goes a long way to explain why figures for the UK are so much higher than
anywhere else in Europe.

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now. By this I mean ambulances
are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens & / or lights) with no job to go to.
This I believe has been to give the impression to the public that there is more demand for ambulances than there
actually is.

Staff only wear face coverings/ masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view,
the masks come off and social distancing is not observed. Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have
heard staff express amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are
totally ineffective and dangerous , the public still buy them, because a politician has told them too.

We have cancelled the vast majority of operations and of these ALL elective surgery has been cancelled.
That’s surgery that has been pre planned / waiting list. Non elective Surgery, this tends to be emergency surgery or
that which is deemed urgent has been severely curtailed.

The outcome of this is simple. People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst, being left to die,
in some cases, in much distress and pain.

Regarding death certification. All staff that are responsible for this have been encouraged where possible to put
Covid-19 complications as reason for death, even though the patient may have been asymptomatic and also not
even tested for covid.

I feel this simply amounts to fraudulently completed death certificates and has been responsible to grossly inflating
the number of Covid deaths. The fact is that regardless of what you actually die of in hospital, it is likely that Covid-19
will feature on your death certificate.

I have included with my statement the detailed published guidance from Government on Death Certification which
shows how Covid-19, as a factor is encouraged to at least feature on a death certificate.

Remember Covid-19 itself can not kill. What kills is complications from the virus, typically pneumonia like symptoms.
These complications are in reality incredibly rare but have featured and a large amount of death certificates issued
in recent months.

As long as Covid-19 appears on a death certificate, that death is counted as Covid-19 in the figures released by
the ONS and PHE. I genuinely believe that many death certificates, especially amongst the older 65+ demographic
have been fraudulently completed so as to be counted as Covid-19 deaths when in reality Covid-19 complications
did not cause the death.

There have been Thursday nights when I stood, alone in my office and cried as I heard people cheering and clapping
outside. It sickens me to see all the ‘Thank You NHS’ signs up everywhere and the stolen rainbow that for me now
says one word and word only; fear.

There are many good people in the NHS and whilst I do not plead forgiveness for myself, I do plead for them.
Most are on low pay, they joined for the right reasons and I did and have been bullied and threatened that if they don’t
‘stay on message’ they don’t eat

I know that if a way could be found to assure staff within the NHS of safety against reprisals, there would be a tsunami
of whistleblowers which I have no doubt would help end this complete and brutal insanity. I am finding it increasingly
hard to live with what I have been involved in and I am sorry this has happened.

To end, I would simply say this. Politicians haven’t changed, the country has just made a fatal mistake and started
trusting them without question.”

SOURCE:

I assume we will be forced to wear them in Gyms when they reopen too, this will be a killer if the weather turns hot, I'm dreading it!
(07-14-2020, 05:07 PM)wessonoil Wrote:

Do go on...

When I was privy to such things, the search was always on for a precursor and a controllable trigger.  I think 'they' found it.

I cornered my boss and asked him what the F he knew.  He brought me a book to read a little while after.  It was Frank Herbert's, The White Plague.  Scared the crap out of me ... still does.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!