Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My RANT about defunding the police
. . . Is very simple.

QUIT COMMITTING CRIMES!!!

If all the lefties want to defund the po-po, the "Five-Oh". . . . 

Quit committing crimes.

Just stop.

Then there'd be no need for police.

Easy-Peaasy, Lemon-squeezy.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
It's not really "them". They're just going along so they can be a part of the herd; they are all indoctrinated.

It's really the people in power using them as sheep to push their agenda. They want the public to be without police so they can start killing off those of us who disagree with their ideology.

First the police have to go,
Then our guns have to go (public),
Then our free speech has to go (what little we have left).

Once these things are taken from us, we won't be able to fight back.  THEY WIN!

We can't allow that to happen!
(07-12-2020, 09:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's not really "them". They're just going along so they can be a part of the herd; they are all indoctrinated.

It's really the people in power using them as sheep to push their agenda. They want the public to be without police so they can start killing off those of us who disagree with their ideology.

First the police have to go,
Then our guns have to go (public),
Then our free speech has to go (what little we have left).

Once these things are taken from us, we won't be able to fight back.  THEY WIN!

We can't allow that to happen!

No one gets that it's "supply and demand".

The reason we have more cops is because more people are committing crimes.

The reason we have "militarized" police is because the criminals are using military-grade weapons to commit crimes.

It seems as though they just want to cheat, lie, steal, kill, harm, rape, loot, burn and they can't because of all the danged police!
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-12-2020, 09:08 PM)beez Wrote: . . . Is very simple.

QUIT COMMITTING CRIMES!!!

If all the lefties want to defund the po-po, the "Five-Oh". . . . 

Quit committing crimes.

Just stop.

Then there'd be no need for police.

Easy-Peaasy, Lemon-squeezy.

I am not going to get into the "defund the police" argument. I work with some awesome officers and detectives, but there are way too many bad apples that get tolerated, so I will pass on that.

But I live in an area where for twenty years we got along fine, with very few problems that could not be taken care of neighbor to neighbor. As the numbers increased, so did the taxes, in fact some people lost their homes because the value of the homes went through the roof, and they could not afford the crazy taxes.

It wasn't long after that the pure spawn of Satan, commonly know as "Code Enforcement" raised up from the pits of hell to roam the roads and backwoods, with their little fine generators. Anyway new laws are generated at the speed of light. Before we can fight one, ten more will be born.

Stopping the crimes will never stop because the generation of new crimes are endless.
Defunding the police has to be the craziest shit I've heard in this crap of a year that has been 2020. Beats covid any day.

Reform the police, start with police schools, teach the downfalls of an abuse of power. Change could take many, many years but it's possible.

Most police officers are doing their jobs in a proper manner. Make tougher rules and penalties for those who don't.

To serve and protect. Well then, make it all from a serve and protect perspective, from the bottom up.

Clean your house, yes. Defund, no.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
The only realistic way to have less cops is to have less crime and criminals.

QED
-Abraham Lincoln