Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Couples are individuals too!
Not really sure why but for some reason it seems there are people out there who just can't get it through their heads that couples (married or otherwise) are actually individual people with thoughts and opinions of their own. 

Over the years I have lost friends not because of anything I did or said but because of things my (now ex) partner did or said. In more recent times I have been "unfriended" or "unfollowed" on social media just because someone got pissed off at my (current) husband, and he has experienced the same because someone got pissed off at me. I have also had people be very rude to me on forums because they don't like my hubs, I'm sure he has probably experienced the same.

So just a bit ago I found out I got banned from another forum. I should have expected it since the husband just got banned- but at least they warned him they were possibly going to do it. I got no warning, no reason. Haven't posted anything questionable, been rude or nasty, haven't bad mouthed the website, haven't "stirred the pot", but because I am married to someone that likes to "poke the bear" I got banned. Yeah, technically I was banned from there back in 2014 (because the hubs ex-wife threatened to sue them, true story) but I have been back on there since 2015 with no issues. I got banned because my husband pissed them off!

So please remember folks, people who are married or in a relationship are two separate people. Just because you don't particularly care for one of the pair doesn't mean you have to disassociate with the other. This kind of crap reminds me of when I was a teenager and my Dad made me break things off with a guy I was dating because he found out the guy's father was one of his enemies when he was a teenager. It's childish! 

Guess that was kind of a rant. Didn't intend it to turn out that way but it is what it is. Just remember that people are individuals whether they are married to each other or not!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
OMG, I can relate! The whole guilt by association thing is bullshit! And to the place that banned you - fuck them! It’s terrible that people would be pissed about something your husband said and then slam you for it, or vice versa. It’s just people being childish and selfish whiny little bitches. 

Yeah, my hubby and I are totally different people. When he was still at home and would post something on Facebook people didn’t agree with, people would bitch at me. I was like WTF? That is stuff that makes me just take a break from social media. If people are going to be like that, they have some real problems in their life. I like to say - not my circus, not my monkeys.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
I'm sorry, baby. I do have a problem . I am so sorry you have to pay for me being an asshole sometimes, but it's just the freaking internet !

Love you, though......

tinyinbiglove tinyinlove
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(07-12-2020, 03:31 AM)kdog Wrote: I'm sorry, baby. I do have a problem . I am so sorry you have to pay for me being an asshole sometimes, but it's just the freaking internet !

Love you, though......

tinyinbiglove tinyinlove

Just because you like to stir the pot does not excuse anyone from being a jerk to me. You may be an @$$h0le, but you're my @$$h0le!  tinyloveit
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
(07-12-2020, 03:29 AM)ChiefD Wrote: OMG, I can relate! The whole guilt by association thing is bullshit! And to the place that banned you - fuck them! It’s terrible that people would be pissed about something your husband said and then slam you for it, or vice versa. It’s just people being childish and selfish whiny little bitches. 

Yeah, my hubby and I are totally different people. When he was still at home and would post something on Facebook people didn’t agree with, people would bitch at me. I was like WTF? That is stuff that makes me just take a break from social media. If people are going to be like that, they have some real problems in their life. I like to say - not my circus, not my monkeys.

We have an awesome relationship, but I have a really hard time following rules. I just call it as I see it and people get butt hurt. She had no monkeys in my circus. And, God bless her, my circus gets out of hand sometimes. I am a lucky man to have my littled'
(07-12-2020, 03:43 AM)kdog Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 03:29 AM)ChiefD Wrote: OMG, I can relate! The whole guilt by association thing is bullshit! And to the place that banned you - fuck them! It’s terrible that people would be pissed about something your husband said and then slam you for it, or vice versa. It’s just people being childish and selfish whiny little bitches. 

We have an awesome relationship, but I have a really hard time following rules. I just call it as I see it and people get butt hurt. She had no monkeys in my circus. And, God bless her, my circus gets out of hand sometimes. I am a lucky man to have my littled'

@"GeauxHomeLittleD"  and  @"kdog" 

Hi,,,,  minusculehello
Can I say something here to both of you and you don't get angry with me,,,, Can I, huh, Please Can I?  tinybigeyes 

You have nothing to fear here,,, kdog is Our Asshole  minusculemooning and we can live with that!  smallgreenhurray

You are Rogues now.
I'm a Rogue and I piss a lot of people off because most of my writing here is done a lot with a Translator, Mandarin Chinese to English. Yes, Yes I know after nearly 20 years in America my English should be better, Sorry, but, My Husband Understands Me.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-12-2020, 04:22 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 03:43 AM)kdog Wrote:

@"GeauxHomeLittleD"  and  @"kdog" 

Hi,,,,  minusculehello
Can I say something here to both of you and you don't get angry with me,,,, Can I, huh, Please Can I?  tinybigeyes 

You have nothing to fear here,,, kdog is Our Asshole  minusculemooning and we can live with that!  smallgreenhurray

You are Rogues now.
I'm a Rogue and I piss a lot of people off because most of my writing here is done a lot with a Translator, Mandarin Chinese to English. Yes, Yes I know after nearly 20 years in America my English should be better, Sorry, but, My Husband Understands Me.

Hey, now. I am just not your asshole, I am everyone's asshole. And proud of it ! 

But, in real life , I am not an ass hole. I just play one on the internet. 

SO, what did you say about mandarin oranges?
@"kdog" 
Quote:SO, what did you say about mandarin oranges?

To Sweet for me.
I like Florida Oranges.  tinybiggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Kinda ridiculous, not like you went around patting each other on the back and double teaming people either, if it's ATS we talking about?

Damn kdog and his keyboard tinydrroling

minusculebeercheers
(07-12-2020, 12:01 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: Kinda ridiculous, not like you went around patting each other on the back and double teaming people either, if it's ATS we talking about?

Damn kdog and his keyboard tinydrroling

minusculebeercheers

He can't help himself, he just HAS to stir the pot. It comes in handy when I'm making dumplings or gumbo but it isn't very helpful on the internet. Lucky for him that I find him very charming and amusing!
Hey its stupid when people do that.  Can imagine which forum it was too!. It's kind of "Oh well you're gone. They have to go too cause they are part of the package deal" Mentality. And as for assholes. They are great. Just ask Elton John!!!!