Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
How food stamps/Medicaid/child care subsidies work
(07-12-2020, 04:52 AM)You are disabled and need assistance, the county should have someone to be available to come to your aid and help you throw the process, GOD knows we pay enough county and city taxes. Wrote: OK, that's may rant.
I'm sure @ChiefD  will have more knowledge.
I was receiving Social Security in the past and my wife and I were getting by ok.  Then a couple months after my wife's death Social Security stopped my payments as they lost my records.  Without being able to work and not receiving Social for my wife and or myself I've been stuck living with my parents 440 miles from where I want to be.
The county and state that I am currently living in are the ones that I am trying to get away from.  My current insurance is a joke.  I'd want to move back to where I was living for 20 years with my wife.  The cost of living is much lower there too.
I could contact the county in the state I want to move to but I don't know when I'll be getting my Social Security again if at all.  I'm expecting back pay if I am to get Social but I'm not sure how much that will be.  I feel like I'm trying to build a house without and building materials or construction workers so far.
If I am not here then I am probably someplace else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How food stamps/Medicaid/child care subsidies work - by LookingForABetterLife - 07-12-2020, 05:43 AM