Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Tells Minnesota Governor to Go Jump In a Lake
Thumbs Up 
Looks like the Federal government has indeed refused some "disaster" relief for Minnesota !

Apparently they wanted money to rebuild after "allowing" the massive rioting and destruction.

Oh well. Maybe think better before trying to con somebody.

Democrats will have fun with this one won't they.

[Image: smkbbl.gif]

Quote:Some weeks ago, Gov. Tim Walz of Minnesota made a request for federal disaster relief after hundreds of millions of dollars in destruction occurred in Minneapolis. That damage came at the hands of rioting and looting in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

Those cities burned because Walz and the local leadership refused to stop the carnage, even as people were injured and killed in the chaos. The President had urged Minnesota to deploy troops early on, something that wouldn’t happen until later, after the damage was already done. Instead of accepting Trump’s offering of active duty troops, Walz refused while Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey trashed the President’s urging to get tough and stop the anarchy.

Now, these two figures want taxpayers from other states to help pay for their political cowardice and Trump has given them an answer that I’ll summarize – Go jump in a lake.

LINK-->  Trump Tells Minnesota Governor to Go Jump In a Lake, Denies Request for ‘Disaster’ Relief After Riots
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I'm so glad he denied them the money. They should have thought about that before they allowed the terrorists to destroy their city. I'm sure they thought they'd get bailed out.

Maybe others will think twice now too.   minusculethumbsup
Quote:Trump Tells Minnesota Governor to Go Jump In a Lake, Denies Request for ‘Disaster’ Relief After Riots   smallgreenklatsch  Thank You   smallgreenhurray

YES, That is a President, That Is My POTUS,  smallawesome D. Trump
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The thing is did you notice how the liberal left states were first in line to have their paws out for money? I mean even before other states went into lockdowns or most civilians even knew there was a plandemic. Like spoiled little children stomping their little feet, they will probably still end up with some form of compensation. I would like to see transparency and real accountability for all Federal funds that were issued during the live exercise. Pisses me off because President Trump talks as if he believes we will make it through this but leftist politicians already have drafts showing this plan going far into the future and never ending.