Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nfac Leader Coming to Louisville KY
Came across this on Reddit and waiting to see what happens. 

Remember these guys at stone mountain?

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-...HVCHWMLAA/    

This was posted here in Louisville. 

[Image: loublm.jpg]

And this video.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo

Now, I am not racist by any means, but I think this is getting out of hand.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
In the video he seems to be calling out Black people that have been telling him they do not go along with what he is saying and what he is threatening to do. He calls them weak and seems to want to place the blame on them for whatever illegal actions he takes.

So he obviously does not speak for Black people. He speaks only for his own angry self and anyone that is stupid enough to follow him. I just hope he is all bluster, and doesn't do anything reckless, and if he is suicidal enough to follow through with his threats, that he does not cause innocent people to be placed in harm's way.

I hope he is just another social media attention seeker.
(07-11-2020, 12:01 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: In the video he seems to be calling out Black people that have been telling him they do not go along with what he is saying and what he is threatening to do. He calls them weak and seems to want to place the blame on them for whatever illegal actions he takes.

So he obviously does not speak for Black people. He speaks only for his own angry self and anyone that is stupid enough to follow him. I just hope he is all bluster, and doesn't do anything reckless, and if he is suicidal enough to follow through with his threats, that he does not cause innocent people to be placed in harm's way.

I hope he is just another social media attention seeker.

I agree with you, but the way things have been going downtown, I would not be surprised if something came of this.
They're supposed to be there tomorrow?  Is the mayor going to have security around? 

Stay home and be locked and loaded in case anything happens. 

Good luck!   tinysurprised
Free expression, they have a right to protest.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-11-2020, 12:21 AM)beez Wrote: Free expression, they have a right to protest.

Of course they do. But because of these protests, businesses downtown are boarded up and looks like a ghost town. Even the court house is boarded up. I'm ok with local peaceful protests, it's when the people who come from out of town destroy stuff. 

You have no idea the impact it has caused the community, the divide in the city. 

I do believe the cops acted wrong , but from wrong information from above. If they need to go after anyone, they should go after our mayor and city council.
(07-11-2020, 01:43 AM)kdog Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 12:21 AM)beez Wrote: Free expression, they have a right to protest.

Of course they do. But because of these protests, businesses downtown are boarded up and looks like a ghost town. Even the court house is boarded up. I'm ok with local peaceful protests, it's when the people who come from out of town destroy stuff. 

You have no idea the impact it has caused the community, the divide in the city. 

I do believe the cops acted wrong , but from wrong information from above. If they need to go after anyone, they should go after our mayor and city council.

Apologies.  I never meant it is flippant.

The problem is, every riot, arson spree, looting. . . . starts off as a peaceful protest.

The problem we all face though, is we cannot stop the peaceful protest, nor should we.

My only solution was to always shoot the rioters, arsonists, looters.

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-11-2020, 02:01 AM)beez Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 01:43 AM)kdog Wrote:

Apologies.  I never meant it is flippant.

The problem is, every riot, arson spree, looting. . . . starts off as a peaceful protest.

The problem we all face though, is we cannot stop the peaceful protest, nor should we.

My only solution was to always shoot the rioters, arsonists, looters.

tinybiggrin

No apologizes needed. Just trying to stress what is going on in this town. 

It's all cool, Beez 

minusculebeercheers
(07-11-2020, 12:08 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They're supposed to be there tomorrow?  Is the mayor going to have security around? 

Our mayor is a piece of shit. Sorry for being so blunt , but it's true. 

This happened today..

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/ne...413887002/
@kdog

West Louisville.  Trying to recall -- are those the poor neighborhoods in L-Ville?  Downtown seemed deserted when I was there a couple of years ago.  Well, I mean the regular folk were in their workplaces.  The only people walking around looked sketchy.  And anybody else was driving.

Neighborhoods east of the downtown seemed more affluent.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-11-2020, 03:03 AM)kdog Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 12:08 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They're supposed to be there tomorrow?  Is the mayor going to have security around? 

Our mayor is a piece of shit. Sorry for being so blunt , but it's true. 

This happened today..

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/ne...413887002/

You can as Blunt as you want.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]