Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Steps in it Again
Who in their Right Mind would vote for this man?  tinysure
Oh, yes to put Susan Rice in the Office of POTUS.
Quote:Joe Steps in It Again While Trashing Police: ‘They Become the Enemy’

Yes, they are the Enemy, that you just called on 911 to save your Unarmed Ass because you are TO STUPID to Protect Yourself!
Quote:Speaking with NowThis, Biden said that when police go into a neighborhood in an “up-armored Humvee,” they “become the enemy.”

Quote:Surplus military equipment for law enforcement, they don’t need that! The last thing you need is an up-armored Humvee coming into a neighborhood, it’s like the military invading. They don’t know anybody. They become the enemy. They’re supposed to be protecting these people.
Source

No, he is Not Finished making Stupid Decisions.

Quote:Joe Biden vows to reverse Trump decision on WHO withdrawal

That's right keep paying funds to an organization that Hates America with a Director that does not have a Degree in medicine and supports China and it's Lies.

Quote:Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden says he will reverse President Trump’s decision to withdraw the US from the World Health Organization.

“Americans are safer when America is engaged in strengthening global health. On my first day as President, I will rejoin the @WHO and restore our leadership on the world stage,” the former vice president tweeted Tuesday evening.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Joe Biden needs to go back to his basement and leave President Trump alone while he shows Americans how to make us great... AGAIN.  He did it once, and he'll do it again.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
@"guohua" 

I went on Twitter for the first time in a while and the leftists are calling Covid19 "The Trump Virus".

minusculebonker
(07-09-2020, 06:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Joe Biden needs to go back to his basement and leave President Trump alone while he shows Americans how to make us great... AGAIN.  He did it once, and he'll do it again.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

My first video post. Hope it works.
(08-13-2020, 04:59 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: @"guohua" 

I went on Twitter for the first time in a while and the leftists are calling Covid19 "The Trump Virus".

minusculebonker

Yes, they are repeating the MSM because they're too stupid to turn off CNN.
They don't know that Trump wanted to enforce a travel ban, put the RINO's and Democrats and the MSM called him a Racist Bigot for trying to stops flights from China and other infected Countries.
Orange Man Bad!
Kamala family used to own slaves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXDHW1de3cA

here you go, Great Video.
Quote:White Supremacist Richard Spencer Endorses Joe Biden

Will media demand Biden disavow like they did with Trump and David Duke?

Will They a better question yet is, Has the MSM reported on this?

Quote:Spencer was asked on Twitter if he was going to vote for Biden given his “belief that Biden/Kamala will be tougher on crime/BLM than Trump.”

“I plan to vote for Biden and a straight democratic ticket. It’s not based on “accelerationism” or anything like that; the liberals are clearly more competent people,” responded Spencer.
The rest of the article Here
(08-24-2020, 11:55 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:White Supremacist Richard Spencer Endorses Joe Biden

Will media demand Biden disavow like they did with Trump and David Duke?

Will They a better question yet is, Has the MSM reported on this?

Quote:Spencer was asked on Twitter if he was going to vote for Biden given his “belief that Biden/Kamala will be tougher on crime/BLM than Trump.”

“I plan to vote for Biden and a straight democratic ticket. It’s not based on “accelerationism” or anything like that; the liberals are clearly more competent people,” responded Spencer.
The rest of the article Here

That needs it's own thread.

It's just too fucking hilarious!  minusculebiggrin