Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barack Obama reportedly said: 'Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up'
[Image: 82c80a0c2b32d951b93ad26a89a4af56]

This is the type of thing that hurts more than a direct attack from the opposition party.

It's a kill from within.

As Biden ran for the Democrat presidential nominee, Obama said:

Quote:According to Politico, the former president told one Democrat: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

That is not exactly what I call a vote of confidence.

Gets better.

Quote:Ben Rhodes, Obama’s former deputy national security adviser, who was known for his mind-meld with the president, wrote in his memoir that “in the Situation Room, Biden could be something of an unguided missile.”

And better.

Quote:” Speaking of his own waning understanding of today’s Democratic electorate, especially in Iowa, Obama told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.”

The only thing that bugs me in those articles is the word "reportedly" which, by all means, is hearsay.

But if it's true, and I suspect that it might be, then it shows how a party hurts itself, by itself.

Here are the links to the two articles where this story originates from:

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/barack-obama-r...32889.html

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2...hip-393570

When those that are supposed to have your back are caught stabbing it, it normally ends up with everyone losing. Team work gone wrong.

Very wrong.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Probably safe to assume if Obama never "said that", he was definitely "thinking that"  tinylaughing

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-16-2020, 02:22 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Probably safe to assume if Obama never "said that", he was definitely "thinking that"  tinylaughing

[Image: giphy.gif]

Whether he said it or not, and he would never admit it if he did, the rumors are there now. No smoke unless there's even a little fire going...
Could it be that Barak is becoming embarrased with his party ?  I never cared for him, but I admit, I wished he had been a better President. But I walked away thinking we had been scammed.  ,

Biden...... ? Thats just sad. They passed up better in the primaries.... :mediumcarltondance:
(08-17-2020, 06:33 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Could it be that Barak is becoming embarrased with his party ?  I never cared for him, but I admit, I wished he had been a better President. But I walked away thinking we had been scammed.  ,

Biden...... ? Thats just sad. They passed up better in the primaries.... :mediumcarltondance:

When Obama became president, I thought that there was hope for a good change, for the American people. I honestly did.

After a few months, I could tell that he was having a reality check, realizing that his hands were tied. To me, it was obvious. You could see the disappointment in his face. After that, it was just "go with the flow". Gotta keep up the good smiles all around.

I think the background (which we never hear of or see) is extremely nasty. Maybe that is what Trump is trying to do, break those invisible chains.

Maybe.