Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Antar to RN3
Greetings, Antar!

You may not recognize me, but I wrote with you in a collaborative writing thread - "The Space Opera" - over there at the old site. I was nenothtu in that incarnation. It's a pleasure to see you here, and to know that you've found our little slice of electronic heaven in the wilds of the internet!

Welcome aboard! Look around, kick the tires, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Welcome to RN @"Antar". 

Come in and join the party. Drinks are on @"gordi" in the lounge.

See you there!   minusculebeercheers
@"Antar" 

Hey, it is nice to see you around our little home.
Come on in and put your feet up and relax, you are safe here we are all armed.  tinybiggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Life has brought me here at this auspicious time... it feels great to be among old friends and I look forward to meeting new ones as well. Thank you for inviting me, the site and content look delicious. Now, which path do I take first? 
[Image: Laguna-Coast-Wilderness4-5-08-22.jpg]
YAY! @"Antar" has popped by!

Hello and Welcome.
Wander our humble halls, explore & enjoy.
There's a handy Shoutbox for chatting LIVE to staff & members on the main page.
If you need anything - just give us a shout!

...and drinks are on me.... apparently!!! LOL

minusculebeercheers

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Antar!! Welcome to our little corner of the internet !

I remember you, and always enjoyed your posts!

Hope you will enjoy this place like we do!

Have Fun !!

Sol (SonoftheSun on a previous site).. :)
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-09-2020, 05:45 AM)Antar Wrote: Life has brought me here at this auspicious time... it feels great to be among old friends and I look forward to meeting new ones as well. Thank you for inviting me, the site and content look delicious. Now, which path do I take first? 

The one less traveled, of course! That one makes all the difference!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-09-2020, 06:44 AM)gordi Wrote: ...and drinks are on me.... apparently!!! LOL

minusculebeercheers

G

A quick change of the shirt, and no one will ever remember the spillage a hundred years from now...

(07-09-2020, 10:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 06:44 AM)gordi Wrote: ...and drinks are on me.... apparently!!! LOL

minusculebeercheers

G

A quick change of the shirt, and no one will ever remember the spillage a hundred years from now...

True Story That...
minusculebeercheers
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-09-2020, 05:45 AM)Antar Wrote: Life has brought me here at this auspicious time... it feels great to be among old friends and I look forward to meeting new ones as well. Thank you for inviting me, the site and content look delicious. Now, which path do I take first? 

Hiya Antar.  Hope to see you often.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!