Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I believe the Great Hall of Records was Found.
(07-09-2020, 04:22 AM)guohu Wrote: But some time there in the Lab, they gave us to much free will or Curiosity.

or didn't take it away, animals always want to be free.
it's claimed by some that the Annuaki mixed their DNA with apes. if they didn't do away with the desire to be free, i believe that's where free will would have come from.

there is some merit to them using their DNA, in the Sumerian version of the myth Enki uses the blood of one of the gods Kingu that was killed and clay to make man.

here is a site you might like,
Annunaki.org
(07-09-2020, 05:33 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 04:22 AM)guohu Wrote: But some time there in the Lab, they gave us to much free will or Curiosity.

or didn't take it away, animals always want to be free.
it's claimed by some that the Annuaki mixed their DNA with apes. if they didn't do away with the desire to be free, i believe that's where free will would have come from.

there is some merit to them using their DNA, in the Sumerian version of the myth Enki uses the blood of one of the gods Kingu that was killed and clay to make man.

here is a site you might like,
Annunaki.org

Yes, I have read some of the articles at that site  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-09-2020, 01:07 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 07:34 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 07:30 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 07:24 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 06:46 AM)guohua Wrote: The Sphinx has to WAY, WAY Over 4000 years old.
It Butt Hurts The Egyptians to Know They were not the First There.

I saw a photograph somewhere, of the Sphinx and it had an opening on the top, never seen that before, makes you think it has to be Hollow in places? and what's inside or underneath? I wish I could remember the video I saw that on.

Gonna watch the video thanks guohua minusculebeercheers

Near the end of the video, you'll see that opening in the top of the head and looks like they concreted it shut, Yes, I seen that video once myself.

Thanks guohua, here's the video I was talking about too...

Interesting video.  

I do like discovering new information about our ancient sights.  I have a file on many of them in the forums toward the bottom of the discussion page.

Never gets old Mystic, and I am forgetful with these things it seems, so I am always re-learning some information from somewhere!
Here is a great video that does show the body of water below the great pyramid.
I still believe the Pyramids and the Sphinx are 12,000 years or older.
NOT, built by the Egyptians.  
@"guohua"

Being Chinese, did you ever research the Chinese Pyramids? there is almost zero information out there on those, in English. I always wondered about those.
(07-16-2020, 04:33 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: @"guohua"

Being Chinese, did you ever research the Chinese Pyramids? there is almost zero information out there on those, in English. I always wondered about those.

No, the government has control over the information released, so you can not believe what is written, the CCP will make or want the discovery and information wrote about to be all about how mighty and strong and advanced China was.
(07-16-2020, 06:42 PM)guohua Wrote:

No, the government has control over the information released, so you can not believe what is written, the CCP will make or want the discovery and information wrote about to be all about how mighty and strong and advanced China was.

Too bad, the most interesting things are usually the ones you know the least about.
@"guohua" 

I have always wondered if the CCP/PLA found anything unusual in the deserts and mountains of southwest China.  That is an incredibly remote area.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-08-2020, 09:09 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: Hidden history is being suppressed in favor of established dogma.

Hawas is one such gatekeeper (hell hound).

When dogma is overthrown, people get pissed about the money they spent on books and the investment of time put into reading them.

Same thing happens in the field of science.

Hawas was well-paid for the job he did for someone.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-16-2020, 06:50 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 06:42 PM)guohua Wrote:

Too bad, the most interesting things are usually the ones you know the least about.

The Archaeologist that are examining those site and that includes the areas @"F2d5thCav"  asked about, can not publish anything without the CCP approval and many of the more remote sites ( @"F2d5thCav"  Hint, Hint, Hint ) are guarded by the PLA very strictly.

The Archaeologist also don't want their good names tied to Chinese Propaganda.
Thanks @"guohua" !

You might be surprised to learn my curiosity about this area of China was prompted by Louis L'Armour . . . not well known that he wrote more than just fiction about the Old West of the USA.

Cheers

(07-16-2020, 07:12 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Thanks @"guohua" !

You might be surprised to learn my curiosity about this area of China was prompted by Louis L'Armour . . . not well known that he wrote more than just fiction about the Old West of the USA.

Cheers

My husband says he knows of Louis Armour  but I do not.

Out in the Gobi Desert and other mountainous regions you'll find No Fly Zones with the PLAAF (People's Liberation Army Air Force) responding to radar tracking sites.
With the foliage and ground penetrating equipment that can be used from aircraft today, I think they stay busy.
I understand (from years ago) when I was privy to some information, that these sites are very large.
Tourist are warned not to approach these sites, many have gone missing and they blame the deaths on the desert.
@"guohua" 

My mistake.  The author's name was Louis L'Amour (not Armour).  His autobiography mentioned in passing the Silk Road, and specifically, the Tian Shan mountains as well as the Gobi Desert.

Later, I ran across notions about the "King of the World" and Shangri-La.

Naturally, my imagination ran wild. tinybiggrin 

Cheers

(07-16-2020, 07:35 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"guohua" 

My mistake.  The author's name was Louis L'Amour (not Armour).  His autobiography mentioned in passing the Silk Road, and specifically, the Tian Shan mountains as well as the Gobi Desert.

Later, I ran across notions about the "King of the World" and Shangri-La.

Naturally, my imagination ran wild. tinybiggrin 

Cheers

The Silk Road is interesting, because they found evidence of Blond Haired and Red Haired tribes living in that area before the Silk Road was established.
Then those tribes stayed there and benefited from the commerce.
That information was released by Chinese archaeologist in the 70's.
They were considered to be Northern European.

I found a good link: 4000 year old lost tribe
Here is a video if you're interested.
If anyone is still interested in the Sphinx, here is a pretty good video.
 If there was anything under sphinx it's long gone.
I agree with this video, Egypt was not founded 5000 years ago but more like 35000 years ago.
They have the list of kings and it list kings that ruled for a thousand years and they were not mortals.
Short video, so enjoy.
  Will they ever tell us the Truth, Sadly, I don't think so.