Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I believe the Great Hall of Records was Found.
I think they found the entry in the 1990's and that Egyptian Mafia, Lead by Dr. Zahi Hawass keeps it hidden.
They don't want the average citizen to know what is down there.
Why?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I think you're right, I've read some shady shit about Hawass over the years.  

What's the deal with that hole behind the sphynx ear?  Apparently it could have led to an area underneath if I remember correctly?  I never heard any more about it though.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
The Sphinx has to WAY, WAY Over 4000 years old.
It Butt Hurts The Egyptians to Know They were not the First There.
(07-08-2020, 06:46 AM)guohua Wrote: The Sphinx has to WAY, WAY Over 4000 years old.

I agree.  I side with the geologists on this one, since they point to erosion on the sphynx being indicative of a much wetter climate than the Egyptians had, which ties in nicely with the thread about the lost cities of the Sahara thread.

Also there is a ton of ego and unwillingness to accept new ideas in the field of archeology, if Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson are to be believed.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Another question would be in the video, they say that it is no longer allowed to climb to the top of the great Pyramid because of the chance of being Shocked?

Is there or was there a Flying Saucer buried under the Sphinx?
(07-08-2020, 06:46 AM)guohua Wrote: The Sphinx has to WAY, WAY Over 4000 years old.

I saw a photograph somewhere, of the Sphinx and it had an opening on the top, never seen that before, makes you think it has to be Hollow in places? and what's inside or underneath? I wish I could remember the video I saw that on.

Gonna watch the video thanks guohua minusculebeercheers
(07-08-2020, 07:24 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:

I saw a photograph somewhere, of the Sphinx and it had an opening on the top, never seen that before, makes you think it has to be Hollow in places? and what's inside or underneath? I wish I could remember the video I saw that on.

Near the end of the video, you'll see that opening in the top of the head and looks like they concreted it shut, Yes, I seen that video once myself.
(07-08-2020, 07:30 AM)guohua Wrote:

Near the end of the video, you'll see that opening in the top of the head and looks like they concreted it shut, Yes, I seen that video once myself.

Thanks guohua, here's the video I was talking about too...

(07-08-2020, 07:34 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:

That is it! minusculebeercheers
(07-08-2020, 05:52 AM)guohua Wrote: I think they found the entry in the 1990's and that Egyptian Mafia, Lead by Dr. Zahi Hawass keeps it hidden.
Why?

Hawas is mafia. Agreed. Not sure about the "hall of records". It's kinda like a wet dream for me. Unfortunately, as long as the "authority" does not admit to anything, it's always in the realm of speculation and shelved as a "conspiracy theory". I hate that shit.
(07-08-2020, 08:31 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 05:52 AM)guohua Wrote: I think they found the entry in the 1990's and that Egyptian Mafia, Lead by Dr. Zahi Hawass keeps it hidden.
Why?

Hawas is mafia. Agreed. Not sure about the "hall of records". It's kinda like a wet dream for me. Unfortunately, as long as the "authority" does not admit to anything, it's always in the realm of speculation and shelved as a "conspiracy theory". I hate that shit.

I Agree, I Hate That Shit Too! tinysure 
Makes us all look like Conspiracy Nutz when we know something is being hidden from the World and WE Know It Is There!  tinybiggrin
(07-08-2020, 09:00 AM)guohua Wrote: I Agree, I Hate That Shit Too! tinysure 
Makes us all look like Conspiracy Nutz when we know something is being hidden from the World and WE Know It Is There!  tinybiggrin

you know what bugs me about these things is...I think the population at large is deluded into thinking "scientists" are free from bias, free from lying. I actually think it happens all the time. Hidden history is being suppressed in favor of established dogma. Too many people invested their careers to just let history be rewritten. They rather opt for their careers than a paradigm changing discovery. Hawas is one such gatekeeper (hell hound).
(07-08-2020, 09:09 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 09:00 AM)guohua Wrote: I Agree, I Hate That Shit Too! tinysure 

you know what bugs me about these things is...I think the population at large is deluded into thinking "scientists" are free from bias, free from lying. I actually think it happens all the time. Hidden history is being suppressed in favor of established dogma. Too many people invested their careers to just let history be rewritten. They rather opt for their careers than a paradigm changing discovery. Hawas is one such gatekeeper (hell hound).

Again, I have to agree with you and I'll add this, I believe the general public would completely accept the fact, the Egyptians did not build the Sphinx  or Pyramids.
Most people today do believe there was an older civilization here.

Yes, Yes, Hawas is a Thug, I was hoping when there was a short change in the power base and he was Outed that he would Stay outed and begone!
But he Wormed his way back into Power. 

They don't want to be proven wrong, that everything is much older than they tell us and that there was an old race of beings, much like how the Smithsonian has hidden or destroyed all the bones of the Giants.
(07-08-2020, 09:18 AM)guohua Wrote: Again, I have to agree with you and I'll add this, I believe the general public would completely accept the fact, the Egyptians did not build the Sphinx  or Pyramids.

Yes, Yes, Hawas is a Thug, I was hoping when there was a short change in the power base and he was Outed that he would Stay outed and begone!

They don't want to be proven wrong, that everything is much older than they tell us and that there was an old race of beings, much like how the Smithsonian has hidden or destroyed all the bones of the Giants.

Check this out...this is my favorite fact about the Ghiza:

Apparently...we've been told, it was built in 20 years by a workforce of 4000 people...with copper tools. That's 10,518,984 Minutes

It consists of 2.3 million blocks of stone...some granite, some limestone of various sizes.

That's, 4,57  minutes per block. To carve it, refine it, transport it and put it in place. 

Just wow...imagine that. under 5 minutes.  minusculebonker
(07-08-2020, 09:48 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 09:18 AM)guohua Wrote: Again, I have to agree with you and I'll add this, I believe the general public would completely accept the fact, the Egyptians did not build the Sphinx  or Pyramids.

Check this out...this is my favorite fact about the Ghiza:

Apparently...we've been told, it was built in 20 years by a workforce of 4000 people...with copper tools. That's 10,518,984 Minutes

It consists of 2.3 million blocks of stone...some granite, some limestone of various sizes.

That's, 4,57  minutes per block. To carve it, refine it, transport it and put it in place. 

Just wow...imagine that. under 5 minutes.  minusculebonker

I Know, I know,, they really think us to be Stupid, but  yet there are Millions of people that are just That Stupid, they don't use their Heads and Think For Themselves.
Good stuff !

Seems our species likes to erase the history of the previous civilization, much like what is happening today.  

Damn shame.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(07-08-2020, 07:34 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:

Interesting video.  

I do like discovering new information about our ancient sights.  I have a file on many of them in the forums toward the bottom of the discussion page.
Egypt, they been playing in that sandbox for a long time. Even though I wouldn't be too surprised to hear about some new stuff, to hear nothing new doesn't surprise me either. The Hall of Records would be incredible to find, but it would very likely change history to be sure.

Now, what would be just as cool for me would be finding the lost writing of the Maya, Inca, Aztec or other highly developed New World civilizations. They know less about them and have excavated far less than in Egypt.
Why?

Thanks so much for posting this. I was mesmerized by this. I definitely do believe advanced aliens came to the area and gave people the knowledge to build these incredible pyramids. It’s such a shame that there are those in power covering all this information up. There is so much to explore. I agree that these were advanced power plants. I hope some day someone can break through the cover up and corruption and start examine more of the interior of the pyramids, worldwide. Pretty incredible stuff. I’ve always been fascinated by the pyramids, and have always wanted to visit one.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
@"ChiefD" 
I really like Pyramids too, more than the South American Pyramids, the Aztec and Incas and all those there were just to Blood Thirsty, hell they killed their own kids.
I don't believe the Alien Race that taught humans to use fire and the wheel and grow food were that Blood Thirsty.

I also believe that an Alien Race created us to work as their slaves in mines and agriculture.  But some time there in the Lab, they gave us to much free will or Curiosity.