Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Californians, did you know
Californians, I want to ask if you know about this legislation that has been introduced by one of your State Assemblyman?
Quote:CA lawmaker: Drop sex offender registry for homosexuals

Yup and I don't care what your sexual preference is, but if you are Convicted of a Sex Crime, if you survive prison which I'm sure you will because there is NO Honor among Inmates anymore.
I do expect you to Register as a Sex Offender and Just because Most of the Hollywood Types and Politicians and Elites are Sick In The Head and Pedophiles and Rapist, just because you Live In California Should Not Let YOU Roam Our Streets Freely!
JMHO

Quote:Senate Bill 145 was introduced by Sen. Scott Wiener to change current state law that requires convicted sex offenders to register if they harmed a person of the same sex, such as as a homosexual man who assaulted a teen.

California law currently gives judges discretion in whether someone in a heterosexual encounter with a minor must register as a sex offender but homosexuals are required to do so.

Arthur Schaper, a spokesman for Mass Resistance, says Sen. Wiener openly pushing for the state to drop the requirement is nothing short of shocking.

"The statistics are just astonishing how much promiscuity there is, not just among homosexual populations in general but how they target minors," Schaper tells OneNewsNow. "Senate Bill 145 is basically pedophile amnesty or basically sex offender amnesty."
 Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
LOL the only type of person I can think of, who would even contemplate getting rid of a requirement for homosexual pedophiles to register as sex offenders, would be a homosexual pedophile.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
For some time now the pedophile groups have wanted to be included in the LGBT community, but so far the LGBT have very strongly rejected it, and I believe they will keep doing so. It is the want of the pedophile groups to be seen as a normal sexual orientation and this is supported by some "left" people. I dont know if the two are connected but Californians are known to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic
Now to continue with What Californias don't know.
Boy, Are YOU getting Screwed!

Quote:California AB 262 is the ultimate coronavirus authoritarian loophole

Yes there is a Loophole in your California Law about who is in charge of Your Health during this COVID-19 Democrat Ordered Pandemic.

Quote:Who controls the fate of millions of people in California when it comes to outbreaks and pandemics? Mayors? The Governor? The various levels of legislature?
Nope. It’s the unelected “health officers” who have all the power in times of crisis thanks to California AB 262 which was signed into law last year.

On the latest episode of the NOQ Report, JD and Tammy discussed this bill and the multiple detrimental effects it has on the people. The most important takeaway is that this bill puts people who have no accountability to voters in charge of major decisions that affect everyone. As Liz Wheeler at One America News noted yesterday:
Link = You're Fucked

That is right, Some Power Crazy Nazi Health Official can tell YOU how to live your life.

Please go to the link above and watch the short news video.
Once again the Ph(D)emocrats are waving off their prime directive of "Equality" by continuing to place people into categories and columns  tinybighuh

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(07-07-2020, 07:59 AM)Wallfire Wrote: For some time now the pedophile groups have wanted to be included in the LGBT community, but so far the LGBT have very strongly rejected it, and I believe they will keep doing so. It is the want of the pedophile groups to be seen as a normal sexual orientation and this is supported by some "left" people. I dont know if the two are connected but Californians are known to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic
The "Short Some Sandwiches Nation" are probably not astute enough to understand what the principles of *debate* entails; but I would love to see them sponsor one, broadcast LIVE between the Pedophile (inclusion rights) -VS- LGBT Communities.
(07-09-2020, 02:00 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Once again the Ph(D)emocrats are waving off their prime directive of "Equality" by continuing to place people into categories and columns  tinybighuh

[Image: giphy.gif]
They really like to utilize ramped up "Compare and Contrast" observations, then they make lists and organize. Liberals like lists; observe the LIST of 100 super smart *intellectuals* fearful cry for help..trash canning their own MOB's Cancel Culture tactics. Robespierre was guillotined by his own Revolutionary mob.
Here is another one for you Californias,,,, Damn You're Stupid, Why? You keep Voting Democrat!
Quote:'You're Banned. You Can't Sing at Church': Christians Push Back at 'Tyrannical' Dictate from CA Governor

That's Right, NO Prising Your God with a Song, No, but you can scream and yell and shout all you want in a Protest!
Your all Fools!
Quote:Many Christian leaders are speaking out against California Gov. Gavin Newsom's order prohibiting singing in churches. Pastor Samuel Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, is leading the charge, saying it's "completely discriminatory."

The Bible is clear that singing is a central part of the Christian faith. In the New Testament, Colossians 3:16 says, "Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God."

As CBN News reported, The Golden State's new guidance went into effect on July 1. People are free to attend public worship services, but Gov. Newsom says they can't sing or chant in those services, telling them to just keep that part of their worship at home.
Rea the article and watch the short video here: No, Singing
(07-09-2020, 09:34 AM)guohua Wrote: Here is another one for you Californias,,,, Damn You're Stupid, Why? You keep Voting Democrat!
Quote:'You're Banned. You Can't Sing at Church': Christians Push Back at 'Tyrannical' Dictate from CA Governor

That's Right, NO Prising Your God with a Song, No, but you can scream and yell and shout all you want in a Protest!
Your all Fools!
Quote:Many Christian leaders are speaking out against California Gov. Gavin Newsom's order prohibiting singing in churches. Pastor Samuel Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, is leading the charge, saying it's "completely discriminatory."

The Bible is clear that singing is a central part of the Christian faith. In the New Testament, Colossians 3:16 says, "Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God."

As CBN News reported, The Golden State's new guidance went into effect on July 1. People are free to attend public worship services, but Gov. Newsom says they can't sing or chant in those services, telling them to just keep that part of their worship at home.
Rea the article and watch the short video here: No, Singing

Ugh, what a shame it is that San Diego is in Kalifornia.  I'd move there for the weather in a heartbeat if it wasn't in Libtardville.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]