Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood?
(07-07-2020, 03:37 AM)beez Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 03:29 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 11:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Off to twitter it goes.  I know you won't mind, right @"guohua"?
I wish all the blacks would open their eyes. I know so many who worship Killary. 
If they only knew!   minusculebonker
Planned Parent clinics strategically placed in poor communities to eliminate undesirables. It is not about a woman's choice; she made it already. It is about co-opting any other choices available to her. Insidious; this a systematic devaluing of human life Communists indoctrinate with. It is not about the potential for human life in that collection of embryonic/fetal cells; it is to cancel any potential for the meaning of it existing (human life potential casual throwaway).

I always thought, "Planned Parenthood" was an ironic title, but "Baby-Killing Death Camps of Horror" probably didn't market well.

tinysure
"Stem Cell Research Distribution/Partial Birth Infant Body Parts Collection Centers" probably wouldn't have passed muster either.
(07-06-2020, 11:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Off to twitter it goes.  I know you won't mind, right @"guohua"?
I wish all the blacks would open their eyes. I know so many who worship Killary. 
Planned Parent clinics strategically placed in poor communities to eliminate undesirables. It is not about a woman's choice; she made it already. It is about co-opting any other choices available to her. Insidious; this a systematic devaluing of human life Communists indoctrinate with. It is not about the potential for human life in that collection of embryonic/fetal cells; it is to cancel any potential for the meaning of it existing (human life potential casual throwaway).

I always thought, "Planned Parenthood" was an ironic title, but "Baby-Killing Death Camps of Horror" probably didn't market well.

tinysure

"Planning" parenthood by killing off your offspring doesn't technically make you a "Parent", after all...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(07-07-2020, 03:54 AM)Lumenari Wrote:

tinysure

"Planning" parenthood by killing off your offspring doesn't technically make you a "Parent", after all...

Planned parenthood is to parenting what the Patriot Act is to patriotism.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
It's fascinating how people's words can be taken out of context, have quotation marks thrown around them and then used to glorify or vilify. Critical thought is a vital thing if we're not to be led down a path that may be one chosen for us to complete anothers agenda as opposed to one we walked because we had an accurate map of where we're heading.
Metaphor and analogy can no longer be used in our every day speech because we have lost our ability to critically analyze and are asash in a sea of literalism. A shame really as it takes the desire to write eloquently away and leaves us with some very unsatisfactory prose.
It really makes me wonder if there is any hope for mankind to ever elevate beyond the squabbling and being brought to our knees, hopelessly arguing about things that ultimately have no value because they simply aren't absolutely based in truth.
internet Agent Provocateur
(07-07-2020, 04:19 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: It's fascinating how people's words can be taken out of context, have quotation marks thrown around them and then used to glorify or vilify. Critical thought is a vital thing if we're not to be led down a path that may be one chosen for us to complete anothers agenda as opposed to one we walked because we had an accurate map of where we're heading.
    Metaphor and analogy can no longer be used in our every day speech because we have lost our ability to critically analyze and are asash in a sea of literalism. A shame really as it takes the desire to write eloquently away and leaves us with some very unsatisfactory prose.
     It really makes me wonder if there is any hope for mankind to ever elevate beyond the squabbling and being brought to our knees, hopelessly arguing about things that ultimately have no value because they simply aren't absolutely based in truth.

Please elaborate.

Sanger = good to you?

Now I'm fascinated.

~Waiting~

(07-07-2020, 04:50 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 04:19 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: It's fascinating how people's words can be taken out of context, have quotation marks thrown around them and then used to glorify or vilify. Critical thought is a vital thing if we're not to be led down a path that may be one chosen for us to complete anothers agenda as opposed to one we walked because we had an accurate map of where we're heading.

Please elaborate.

Sanger = good to you?

Now I'm fascinated.

~Waiting~

That was my question.

I don't write eloquently usually, Sorry.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

I agree with your post, especially on critical thought, It's vital and rarely used! people pick there poison and go with it. I sometimes fall into that trap too, emotion gets the better of me! It's like a 24/7 attack form every side though, so dislike it as I do, I understand a little why people are the way they are in these strange times. 

Speaking of Sanger though, I have no idea if the quotes are hers, or taken out of context etc etc I'm English, not American (Hence why I stay out of American political arguments) so I don't know everything about her and most of the political games and point scoring you guys use against each other. What I did read long ago if I remember correctly? is that she indeed was in favour of Eugenics. That right off the bat flips a switch in my mind, a step too far for me and I have nothing nice to say about a person with that train of thought. My emotions getting the better of me? most definitely! But I can't pretend to understand something that I don't.
Abortion like the LGBT community has been weaponized, and it no longer represents what it was meant to. Every woman should have the right to an abortion with in a set time scale (doctors should set it ) out side that time scale there should be a medical reason for it.
No woman should ever be forced to have one or forced to not have one but given the facts in a neutral form.
Abortion should never be used as a form of contraception as was in the old USSR.
I have read that some extremest want the right to abort a child as it is been born, some even want the right to "abort" the child up to two weeks after birth if the child is upsetting the mother.
Eugenics is not a new thing, nature has been doing it since the start of time, but does that mean we should be doing it?
Has our culture benefited from not doing it ?, would it benefit from doing it ?.
Humans got to the top in nature by braking a lot of natures rules, we became civilized with Christian morals (not religion). Its these morals that have decided which of natures rules we use and the ones we dont. Once our morals are removed then the cruelty of nature is free to come into power, and yes nature does not have feelings it just is.
What I have written about is not my option but just questions and things I have read, so read it as such.
People often read to the point they read something they disagree with then start shouting about that point and never read the full text. I hope we dont have people like that here.
(07-07-2020, 07:31 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:

I agree with your post, especially on critical thought, It's vital and rarely used! people pick there poison and go with it. I sometimes fall into that trap too, emotion gets the better of me! It's like a 24/7 attack form every side though, so dislike it as I do, I understand a little why people are the way they are in these strange times. 

Speaking of Sanger though, I have no idea if the quotes are hers, or taken out of context etc etc I'm English, not American (Hence why I stay out of American political arguments) so I don't know everything about her and most of the political games and point scoring you guys use against each other. What I did read long ago if I remember correctly? is that she indeed was in favour of Eugenics. That right off the bat flips a switch in my mind, a step too far for me and I have nothing nice to say about a person with that train of thought. My emotions getting the better of me? most definitely! But I can't pretend to understand something that I don't.

The quotes are all hers.

They are not taken out of context at all.

She firmly believed that the best way that we as a nation should go forward is to weed out the weak and worthless... the blacks, the Jews, the inferior races so that society as a whole would be better off.

It isn't that hard to go online and read her own words on the subject.

She was a fucking monster.

And her ideology still lives on as a part of the Democratic party platform.

All easily proven.

Yet STILL people will attempt to support her ideology... they just can't be up front about it.

So they prance around, say "well, we can't just take some of her quotes out of context and say she was a bad person because, well.. abortion is OK with me but I can't rationally justify murdering children so let's just cloud the issue."

I'm still waiting to hear if Sanger=OK with the poster here on the thread that tried to muddy the waters.

~Waiting~

(07-07-2020, 09:35 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 07:31 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:

The quotes are all hers.

They are not taken out of context at all.

She firmly believed that the best way that we as a nation should go forward is to weed out the weak and worthless... the blacks, the Jews, the inferior races so that society as a whole would be better off.

It isn't that hard to go online and read her own words on the subject.

She was a fucking monster.

And her ideology still lives on as a part of the Democratic party platform.

All easily proven.

Yet STILL people will attempt to support her ideology... they just can't be up front about it.

So they prance around, say "well, we can't just take some of her quotes out of context and say she was a bad person because, well.. abortion is OK with me but I can't rationally justify murdering children so let's just cloud the issue."

I'm still waiting to hear if Sanger=OK with the poster here on the thread that tried to muddy the waters.

~Waiting~

You read what she writes and say she is a monster, she reads what you write and says you are a monster, its all about morals, but whos morals are right.
For example muslims culture states that the killing of any female family member that has been seen as bringing shame on the family (by some sex act real or invented) by the father and sons as a good and right thing, we see it as a horror.
Muslims see us as animals, we see muslims as animals, two different cultures and belief systems and morals trying to live in the same space and time. Who is right who is wrong ?
They are things that do not belong in our morals and culture and yet we practice  eugenics by saying incest is wrong and making it illegal, but islam teaches incest is good.
As always nothing is simple and clear cut, and we use our morals to guide us, but are morals the right thing to guide us ??
@"Lumenari"

I went on a little Duckduckgo search earlier, I mean this Woman said some terrible shit, no matter which side of the fence you're on. There were maybe a couple of things I came across where context ''helped'' or they are not her quotes but still attributed to her. Still haven't seen anything to change my opinion though, and I can't get past the Eugenics thing!
Every thing, everything I could find here was taken out of context in an effort to vilify. I won't attempt to elucidate as it's a waste of time. Not because of any other reason than mind's are set and decisions have been made. The herd is in protection mode.
internet Agent Provocateur
(07-08-2020, 01:03 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Every thing, everything I could find here was taken out of context in an effort to vilify. I won't attempt to elucidate as it's a waste of time. Not because of any other reason than mind's are set and decisions have been made. The herd is in protection mode.

Speaking from a solely scientific standpoint, abortion is the ending of a living human's life.

How people justify it and for what aims is entirely different.

It's legal.

But we should have the freedom and the right to call it what it is.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-08-2020, 01:03 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: Every thing, everything I could find here was taken out of context in an effort to vilify. I won't attempt to elucidate as it's a waste of time. Not because of any other reason than mind's are set and decisions have been made. The herd is in protection mode.

SoOo...

Eugenics = good to you?

Sanger = good to you?

It's an easy question to answer.

Odd that you consider it a waste of time to answer the question, but yet take the time to post about why it is such a waste of time...

Or are you just avoiding answering it because you can't logically justify it?

Can you give an example of something that has been posted about Sanger that was taken out of context in an effort to vilify?

~Waiting~

(07-08-2020, 01:23 AM)Lumenari Wrote:

SoOo...

Eugenics = good to you?

Sanger = good to you?

It's an easy question to answer.

Odd that you consider it a waste of time to answer the question, but yet take the time to post about why it is such a waste of time...

Or are you just avoiding answering it because you can't logically justify it?

Can you give an example of something that has been posted about Sanger that was taken out of context in an effort to vilify?

~Waiting~
Damn, you're not an interrogator by chance are you?

tinylaughing
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-08-2020, 01:45 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Damn, you're not an interrogator by chance are you?

tinylaughing

I have been told that I bring clarity to a discussion.

I have also been told that occasionally I am a sharp verbal knife between the ribs.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle....

But my first and only husband was a chronic bullshitter.

So I learned rather early on to drill down to where the facts were, if indeed there were any.

tinyangry

(07-08-2020, 01:49 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 01:45 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Damn, you're not an interrogator by chance are you?

tinylaughing

I have been told that I bring clarity to a discussion.

I have also been told that occasionally I am a sharp verbal knife between the ribs.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle....

But my first and only husband was a chronic bullshitter.

So I learned rather early on to drill down to where the facts were, if indeed there were any.

tinyangry
Oh God I hear ya on that, nothing calibrates the bullshit meter better than knowing a pathological liar.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

No, not really protection mode, but actual fact mode.

She is recorded and she actually wrote in her own words what she believed in.
There are letters she wrote to prominent businessmen and politicians, her letters and documents are recorded in the library of congress.
[Image: womanmoralitybir00sang_0033.jp2&scale=4&rotate=0][Image: womanmoralitybir00sang_0034.jp2&scale=4&rotate=0] Pay close attention to the paragraph mentioning in the middle of page 30 "But we will do this only when, trough Birth Control, we limit the supply of human beings and have brought to their senses those who are content now to waste human lives like chaff".

The above is a letter of hers saved in the library of Congress and there is more. Link

At this link Link #2  notice the L C Subjects  Birth control. Eugenics.
Here is more proof Mrs. Sanger was Evil.
Quote:Sanger’s name to be dropped from NYC clinic over eugenics
Yes Really!
Quote:NEW YORK (AP) — Planned Parenthood of Greater New York says it will remove the name of pioneering birth control advocate Margaret Sanger from its Manhattan health clinic because of her “harmful connections to the eugenics movement.

Sanger was one of the founders of Planned Parenthood of America more than a century ago.
But she has long provoked controversy because of her support for eugenics, a movement to promote selective breeding that often targeted people of color and the disabled.

The clinic that had been named after Sanger will now be known as the Manhattan Health Center.
Source
(07-21-2020, 09:34 PM)guohua Wrote: Here is more proof Mrs. Sanger was Evil.
Quote:Sanger’s name to be dropped from NYC clinic over eugenics
Yes Really!
Quote:NEW YORK (AP) — Planned Parenthood of Greater New York says it will remove the name of pioneering birth control advocate Margaret Sanger from its Manhattan health clinic because of her “harmful connections to the eugenics movement.

Sanger was one of the founders of Planned Parenthood of America more than a century ago.
But she has long provoked controversy because of her support for eugenics, a movement to promote selective breeding that often targeted people of color and the disabled.

The clinic that had been named after Sanger will now be known as the Manhattan Health Center.
Source

Just like tearing down the statues and burning books, they can't have people seeing the history or roots of where certain things came from. It would destroy our youth's outlook on life.