Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood?
Well? Have we?

Planned Parenthood, how did it begin, who started the crusade for Abortions? 

A woman by the name of Margaret Sanger and it appears she didn't start this crusade for women to have control over their own bodies, No, it would seem she had a more Evil Goal in mind.
More Races more of a White Supremacist Goal.
Now please remember that the Liberal Democrats all Praise and Worship Abortions.
But do they know the True Origins of Planned Parenthood?

Quote:Margaret Sanger’s legacy of racism and ‘elimination of the unfit’

Yes in her own words, The Unfit!

Quote:While liberals praise Planned Parenthood for its contributions to the health of women (unborn infants carrying the feminine XX chromosomes excluded), no one seems eager to discuss the organization’s origin or its racist founder, eugenics advocate, Margaret Sanger.

For the record, according to Merriam-Webster, eugenics is “the practice or advocacy of controlled selective breeding of human populations (as by sterilization) to improve the population’s genetic composition.”

With assistance from Sanger herself, allow me to introduce you to this heroine of the left in a few of her own words.

From “The Pivot of Civilization” (1922): “We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.”

Yes it is very well documented in letters to Procter & Gamble and others.

Quote:From “Birth Control and Racial Betterment” (1919): “Before eugenists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for Birth Control. Like the advocates of Birth Control, the eugenists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods.”

From “A Plan for Peace” (1932): [The government should] “give certain dysgenic groups in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.”

And finally, the essence of Margaret Sanger. From “The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda” (1921): “Today eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue in the solution of racial, political and social problems.”

Sanger skillfully crafted her language of caring for children and women while at the same time blatantly spewing her repugnance for the “unfit,” the “garden weeds,” and the “human beings who should never have been born at all.”

Sounds a little like Nazi Germany.
Who have won The Margaret Sanger Award, Yes there is a award in honour of this Racist and people want to win this award now who are just two?

Quote:Notwithstanding what we know about Sanger, each year since 1966, Planned Parenthood has continued to hand out The Margaret Sanger Award to “honor” the legacy of its founder. And liberals covet that award. The 2014 recipient? Nancy Pelosi.

When Hillary Clinton received the award in 2009, she said during her acceptance: “It was a great privilege when I was told that I would receive this award. I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. … I’m really in awe of her. There are a lot of lessons we can learn from her life, from the causes she launched and fought for and scarified for so greatly.”
Racist Bitch

Quote:The founders of the movement were in fact racists who despised the poor and who were searching for a way to prevent colored races from reproducing.
Rather than defending the rights of the poorest of the poor, which is the tradition of liberalism, the founders advocated abortion as a means of eliminating the poor; especially Blacks, Jews, Slavs, and Italians.
And rather than desiring to help the poor through welfare programs, they wanted to eliminate all charities and government aid.

Today, most liberals would be shocked to know of this racist heritage. Not only is the founding of the abortion rights movement anti-liberal, but it may have been an attempt to promote racial genocide.

The modern day abortion rights movement began as the American Birth Control League in 1921. Among its founding board members were Margaret Sanger, Lothrup Stoddard, and C. C. Little.

The latter two people were known for their racist views, but Margaret Sanger continually shows up in the company of other racists.
In fact, she was the guest speaker at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Silverlake, N. J. in 1926.[1] Not only did she not disassociate herself from these racist views, her own writings leave little doubt as to her sympathies.

In implementing a plan called the "Negro Project," that was designed to sterilize Blacks and reduce the number of Black children being born in the south, Sanger wrote: 
[We propose to] hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
And we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." 
[2]

Sanger also viewed welfare as a detriment to society because it increased the number of poor blacks and foreigners. "Organized charity (modern welfare) is the symptom of a malignant social disease, increasing numbers of defectives, delinquents, and dependents.
My criticism, therefore, is not directed at the 'failure' of philanthropy, but rather at its success."[3] The urban poor, and their increasing numbers, she called, "an ever widening margin of biological waste."[4] Welfare, she believed, encouraged the breeding of the poor, or "human waste," as she called them.

She feared that welfare would encourage the urban poor by having them give birth to those "stocks that are the most detrimental to the future of the race"[5] Therefore, she believed that the government should actively encourage the sterilization of those who are unfit to propagate the race, using as her motto: "More [children] from the fit, less from the unfit."
There is much, much more here: The True Beginning of Abortion These was an Evil, Racist Woman that is Worship By Ignorant People.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'll just drop these here...

[Image: margaret-sanger-hero.png?fit=990%2C568&ssl=1]

[Image: fa85f3bdd20b9a7a3ea564e47bbd5cd7.jpg]

[Image: Margaret-Sanger-Hillary-Clinton.jpg]

No other words needed, unfortunately...

tinyok
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Off to twitter it goes.  I know you won't mind, right @"guohua"?

I wish all the blacks would open their eyes. I know so many who worship Killary. 

If they only knew!   minusculebonker
She was a piece of shit! and the thin arguments used to defend her are ridiculous at best.
Planned Parenthood is a clear example of systemic racism. Weird how it's the systems progressives set up a century ago that seem to share this glaring flaw.
(07-06-2020, 11:39 PM)Lumenari Wrote: I'll just drop these here...

tinyok

@"Lumenari" 
Excellent finds.
People of the Left, Progressive Women need to Know Who They Worship.
(07-06-2020, 11:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Off to twitter it goes.  I know you won't mind, right @"guohua"?

I wish all the blacks would open their eyes. I know so many who worship Killary. 

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Of-Course I don't Mind, Thank You.
Planned Parenthood is a legal organization that promotes the killing of living human beings for the sole crime of existing and being inconvenient.

Just like how slaveowners used to have the freedom to end the lives of living human beings for the sole crime of existing and being inconvenient.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-07-2020, 01:25 AM)beez Wrote: Planned Parenthood is a legal organization that promotes the killing of living human beings for the sole crime of existing and being inconvenient.

Just like how slaveowners used to have the freedom to end the lives of living human beings for the sole crime of existing and being inconvenient.

That is a true Statement @"beez" 
But a lot of our Liberal Progressive Friends have never been taught that some of the Largest and Ruthless Slave Owners were Black Families.

What Our Dear Liberal Brain Dead Friends have also Not Been Taught is that many White Slave Owners Actually had their Slaves live and eat in the same house as them, because they were a small Farm.

I Blame our FAILED Education System for the last 60 years NOT teching the Real Truth, But the Covenant Truth to push their own Narrative.
(07-07-2020, 01:25 AM)beez Wrote: Planned Parenthood is a legal organization that promotes the killing of living human beings for the sole crime of existing and being inconvenient.

I took the time to read up about Sanger, her upbringing and how she got her ideology.

A true Eugenics fan, she was... as bigoted as they came.

Why anyone in their right minds would idolize her is beyond me.

tinycrying

Abortion should be our next civil rights movement.

The unborn should have rights.

They are living.

They are human.

Yet they have no rights.

None.
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-06-2020, 11:39 PM)Lumenari Wrote: I'll just drop these here...

tinyok

Holy shit, to expand a bit on old Killary's quote-

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washing...f_amp=true

From the article-

Quote:Now, I have to tell you that it was a great privilege when I was told that I would receive this award. I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision ... And when I think about what she did all those years ago in Brooklyn, taking on archetypes, taking on attitudes and accusations flowing from all directions, I am really in awe of her.
Clinton lamented that "Margaret Sanger's work here in the United States and certainly across our globe is not done."
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
@"Schmoe1" 
Quote:Clinton lamented that "Margaret Sanger's work here in the United States and certainly across our globe is not done."

Just think if Hillary had actually won.
(07-07-2020, 01:50 AM)beez Wrote: Abortion should be our next civil rights movement.

They are living.

They are human.

Yet they have no rights.

None.

If BLM was an actual movement to help the black community, they would be burning down abortion clinics.

~shrug~

(07-07-2020, 02:21 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Holy shit, to expand a bit on old Killary's quote-

The Democratic Party personified... Hillary Clinton.

But yet the Republican party is supposed to be the racists in the room.

~sigh~

(07-07-2020, 02:39 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 01:50 AM)beez Wrote: Abortion should be our next civil rights movement.

They are living.

They are human.

Yet they have no rights.

None.

If BLM was an actual movement to help the black community, they would be burning down abortion clinics.

~shrug~

Truer words have not been spoken  minusculethumbsup2
(07-07-2020, 02:39 AM)Lumenari Wrote:

They are living.

They are human.

Yet they have no rights.

None.

~shrug~

I think BLM has shown itself to be just a Marxist organization meant to subvert the US government and current election process.
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-07-2020, 02:45 AM)beez Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 02:39 AM)Lumenari Wrote: If BLM was an actual movement to help the black community, they would be burning down abortion clinics.

~shrug~

I think BLM has shown itself to be just a Marxist organization meant to subvert the US government and current election process.

I think they serve two functions... a replacement for the Democratic party's old KKK strong-arms and a donation mechanism for the party.

Which is a pity, really.

tinywondering

(07-06-2020, 11:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Off to twitter it goes.  I know you won't mind, right @"guohua"?
Planned Parent clinics strategically placed in poor communities to eliminate undesirables. It is not about a woman's choice; she made it already. It is about co-opting any other choices available to her. Insidious; this a systematic devaluing of human life Communists indoctrinate with. It is not about the potential for human life in that collection of embryonic/fetal cells; it is to cancel any potential for the meaning of it existing (human life potential: casual, not interesting, throwaway children).
(07-07-2020, 03:29 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
Planned Parent clinics strategically placed in poor communities to eliminate undesirables. It is not about a woman's choice; she made it already. It is about co-opting any other choices available to her. Insidious; this a systematic devaluing of human life Communists indoctrinate with. It is not about the potential for human life in that collection of embryonic/fetal cells; it is to cancel any potential for the meaning of it existing (human life potential casual throwaway).

I always thought, "Planned Parenthood" was an ironic title, but "Baby-Killing Death Camps of Horror" probably didn't market well.

tinysure
-Abraham Lincoln