Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intro - Dogstar23
Hello all! From the usernames I'm seeing, I'm familiar with a great many of you already! To those who don't know me from elsewhere, nice to meet you!

These days, I'm more prepper than mystery-delver, though a bit of both as I seek to keep my family safe from "whatever is next" in these crazy times.

I hate left/right nonsense, but to each their own. Into naturalism, mysteries, and existing outside of the boundaries of tyranny (whether its roots are planted in government, media, pharmaceuticals, agriculture or otherwise.)

Thanks for having me!
Welcome, Dogstar23!

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Welcome to RN @"Dogstar23".

Nice to have you here.  If you need any help, there is a link to Q&A about our board above the shout box on the Discussions page. Or, you can ask a Q in the shout box and someone will be along to help you.

Enjoy, and I hope to see you on the boards.   tinybiggrin
Welcome Dogstar! great to have you here!

minusculebeercheers
@"Dogstar23" 

Great to see you here among the Living.

So you're a Pepper?
 Oh, I see you said Prepper, My mistake. But I do Like Dr. Pepper  minusculebeercheers

Hope you enjoy your new home.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Nice little intro, Dogstar!

Welcome to Rogue Nation!

May I recommend you visit BIAD's Lab for an avatar that would fir you?

It's like clothes in these parts lol

Hope you enjoy the boards and have fun!!

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Welcome Dogstar23! Great to have you here.  minusculethumbsup
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Welcome @"Dogstar23" , glad to have you here!   minusculehello 

We have many topics that you might like, including preppers.

I myself could careless about politics.
Basically, majority of politicians are full of shit and only care about their agendas.

But 'nuff about that.

Hope to see you around the board.
Or the shoutbox, where it can get real "chatty"

Don't hesitate to ask questions, one of us can help guide you in the right direction.

Just enjoy yourself.   smallgreensmoker

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Hello and Welcome @"Dogstar23"
(I might just call you "Dogs" if that's OK, because your intro was the Dogs Bollocks!)

...Prepper, likes mysteries, hates Right/Left nonsense and to f*ck with Agri-pharma ,media Gubberment etc??

You'll make a fine Rogue!

minusculebeercheers

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Thank you all for the welcome! Looking forward to spending a lot of time here  tinybiggrin
(07-08-2020, 04:07 PM)Dogstar23 Wrote: Thank you all for the welcome! Looking forward to spending a lot of time here  tinybiggrin

Good.

It's YOUR round at the bar btw! LOL

minusculebeercheers

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-08-2020, 04:07 PM)Dogstar23 Wrote: Thank you all for the welcome! Looking forward to spending a lot of time here  tinybiggrin

I would like that.
You want me to start you a Tab at the Bar in the Lounge?  tinylaughing

Good deal.  I am damned glad to see you here.  Bring over your avatar.  @"BIAD" just seems to make things happen.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-08-2020, 11:14 PM)guohua Wrote: You want me to start you a Tab at the Bar in the Lounge?  tinylaughing

I thought Gordi picked up the tab for new people? Damn! I must have racked up a fortune by now? tinybiggrin

Welcome Dogstar23! Things are much less hostile here and there's cussin' and drinkin' and folks are more mellow.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(07-10-2020, 03:46 AM)Freija Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 11:14 PM)guohua Wrote: You want me to start you a Tab at the Bar in the Lounge?  tinylaughing

I thought Gordi picked up the tab for new people? Damn! I must have racked up a fortune by now? tinybiggrin

Welcome Dogstar23! Things are much less hostile here and there's cussin' and drinkin' and folks are more mellow.

@"Freija" 
My Dear, don't you worry about that fortune in imported beer you drank or the nude pole dancing, we have the pictures in a safe place. tinybigeyes
You're welcome in the Lounge Anytime.