Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Privilege they erased from History
(07-07-2020, 03:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 03:35 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 05:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Excellent video!   minusculeclap 

Do you mind if I share your thread on Twitter?  It needs to get out there for more eyes to see.

Your Twitter link where you shared it? I'll share it, too.

They took away the links where we used to could share it. Just go to your account and put something like this (mine)

Quote:Please come read this thread at http://rogue-nation3.com and join in with your comments. It gives a history lesson that isn't taught in schools today. We need to get this out there. Please retweet because I'm shadow banned. http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php
Or, you can to to my account, @MysticWanderer3, and find my tweet on my page and retweet.  Thanks. tinybiggrin

I didn't see it to share it, but I did hit the follow tab, we have a lot of the same followers, and carry the same moniker  tinybiggrin
The Goonies R good enough
(07-07-2020, 01:50 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:
Quote:Great thread and true to the point. Things have been happening here too. And much of the same nonsense!. Sorry that happened to you. You're better off living where you are now  [Image: MinusculeBiggrin.gif]. Must admit if i lived in America i would have a solid array of weapons at my disposal as well for protection purposes.

Thank you Doc.  I have realized that I live where I am for a reason.  The rest of the country, especially the north, has gone bonkers with this race stuff. 

I don't hate anyone.  So many of all races have helped me in my life.  They don't like the nonsense either.  I'm super vigilant  and aware of my surroundings all the time.  

We have that 2nd Amendment, to bear arms, for just these reasons. 

How's it over there.  I've heard trying to pull down Gandhi's statue, Winston Churchhill statue.  And the same rioting, demanding monsters we have here.  It's kinda like when one baby cries, all babies in the general area start crying.   smallfit

We have more than one plague right now called dumb assed-ness.   minusculebiggrin
Yes had our fair share of problems here with stupid protestors (During the pandemic). Some statues been attacked and others boarded up so they are not attacked in London. Seems a bit calmer lately but not watched much TV. I wouldn't mind but I bet most of the people attacking statues couldn't tell you anything about them!!!!
@"TheDoctor46" 

Yeah, it is all rank provocation and instigation of chaos.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]