Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Privilege they erased from History
White slaves, the story that was never told.  All they pander on about in America is "Black History Month" every February to our school aged children, in public schools here in America.  We put ours in Private (private school) They didn't teach that there.  

Wonder why?  Victim hood constantly.  Roots came out when I was in second grade '72.  A black girl looked at a seven year old white girl (me) and said "You people beat my people"  I'm seven.

America started this indoctrination of this a long time ago.  Getting them riled up, trying to appease them any way they could. White guilt build up.

We're coming to the Master Plan, the End Game, The End Times.  Listen to the video please.  

This is some of the 'Racial Tension',   I'm a victim mentality coming from this latest tantrum in America results.

Video starts at 1:52.

A fifteen year old child started this crap.  No respect.  The North has some real problems.
This constant emphasis on our differences negates any attempt to unite to by focusing on all our similarities.

This is deliberate.

tinyok
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Excellent video!   minusculeclap 

Do you mind if I share your thread on Twitter?  It needs to get out there for more eyes to see.
I heard that the Irish getting of the transport ships from Ireland during the civil war were handed a gun and sent off to war if they wanted food.
That’s not slavery, that’s slaughter,  wholesale slaughter

History, whatever slant you want
Thank you for that video, I hadn't seen it.

Even before seeing that video, though, I've been sick and tired of hearing about white guilt and privilege and reparations and blah blah blah.

I have never experienced any privilege from being white.

When I was young and dumb(er), a friend and I egged a building just for fun.  We were seen doing it, cops were called, and after a long discussion with our parents, it was decided we would spend the entire weekend cleaning the building.  Of course we did, on top of getting our asses belted lol.

When I was in school, my parents pounded into my head the need to get good grades and get accepted into a college.  They pounded into my head that nobody owes you anything, you're going to get as far as you yourself carry you.

I've had a few black friends and acquaintances, some in Philly and some in the suburbs.  It was amazing to hear the city kids calling the suburb kids "not black" because of their nice houses and education.  Those city kids, if they went to college to better themselves, were seen as uncle Tom's in their communities, better than everyone else and trying to be like whitey.

My point is, what does the black community do for the black community?  It seems like they feel owed for something, and all you have to do is look at the culture in the inner cities.  Why is it so different from what you find in the suburbs?

I worked for about 4 years as a private investigator on insurance fraud/worker's compensation fraud.  Many times I was assigned cases in rougher neighborhoods in Philly.  It was night and day, the difference in response to a strange person in a car sitting in the neighborhood for hours straight.  In the suburbs, you usually wouldn't go beyond an hour or two before a neighbor came out and asked if you needed help, some would just call the cops.  In the city, though, you'd see people walking near your car, taking a peek inside, then immediately calling someone.  More than likely the drug house saying there was a cop watching.  Never once was a cop called on me, never once did anyone ask any questions.  Once that call was made, you'd see people come out of their house and sit on their porch, occasionally glancing at you.  It got to a point where I'd carry a dummy radio on me next to the laptop so the people walking by would definitely think I was a cop and alert the drug house, I figured go right on ahead, I'm here for the scammer anyway.

I've seen what seemed like entire neighborhoods in on it.  What do you think their kids are seeing?  My point is, nothing is going to change until inner city black America changes.  Don't believe me?  Take a peek at black on black crime statistics.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-05-2020, 05:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Excellent video!   minusculeclap 

Do you mind if I share your thread on Twitter?  It needs to get out there for more eyes to see.

Thank you Mystic Wanderer. 

You can share this anywhere you want to.  It should get out.  This crap has to stop....NOW.
(07-05-2020, 04:30 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: White slaves, the story that was never told.  All they pander on about in America is "Black History Month" every February to our school aged children, in public schools here in America.  We put ours in Private (private school) They didn't teach that there.  

Wonder why?  Victim hood constantly.  Roots came out when I was in second grade '72.  A black girl looked at a seven year old white girl (me) and said "You people beat my people"  I'm seven.

America started this indoctrination of this a long time ago.  Getting them riled up, trying to appease them any way they could. White guilt build up.

We're coming to the Master Plan, the End Game, The End Times.  Listen to the video please.  

What, are we going to start putting reality into the conversation now? How dare you! Don't you realize how reality destroys the narrative we are all to lap up like good work animals? I mean, think about it.... if people start realizing that slavery has existed since the first tribe of Neanderthals whooped up on the second tribe of Neanderthals, no one will be as concerned about the evil of the United States!

Next thing we all know, you'll be trying to tell us water is wet or some such nonsense...

(I could go on, but I need to stop for a moment... used up all of my weekly sarcasm allotment in those few lines. Pace yerself, ya dumb ol' redneck...)

TheRedneck
@"Schmoe1"

The only 'White Privilege' I've had was watching what used to be a safe white neighborhood I lived in since childhood slowly become 'the hood' and very dangerous.  Jackson, MS

I was broken in on while I was home.  A black man drove into my driveway, braced himself with my door frame and kicked my side door in, ran through my house, I was not dressed to run out the front door, I locked myself in my bathroom and screamed for my family across the street.  They couldn't hear me.  No neighbor helped.  He left and raced off in his car.  Thank God. 

We left and moved 35 minutes outside of that city and hate going to it.  I was broken into twice.  No problems now. 

Yes, white privilege indeed.
(07-05-2020, 06:28 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: @"Schmoe1"

The only 'White Privilege' I've had was watching what used to be a safe white neighborhood I lived in since childhood slowly become 'the hood' and very dangerous.  Jackson, MS

I was broken in on while I was home.  A black man drove into my driveway, braced himself with my door frame and kicked my side door in, ran through my house, I was not dressed to run out the front door, I locked myself in my bathroom and screamed for my family across the street.  They couldn't hear me.  No neighbor helped.  He left and raced off in his car.  Thank God. 

We left and moved 35 minutes outside of that city and hate going to it.  I was broken into twice.  No problems now. 

Yes, white privilege indeed.
Sorry that happened to you, and I'm very glad it wasn't worse.  Talking to older people in my neighborhood, they all say Philly used to be beautiful.  Indeed it was, based on pictures I've seen.  As nice as a city could be I guess.  Nothing beats the country though.  People even used to not even bother with locking their doors at night. 

I currently live in a nicer section of Philly, predominantly middle class Irish.  We look out for each other.  When looting happened not far from here, when one of the "protestors" said they were coming for the suburbs next, we all agreed to keep watch.  I was very happy to know how many had firearms.  They'd be insane to even try it in this neighborhood.
@"Schmoe1"   thank you.  I've also been threatened they would cut off my long hair.  Bitches.  I told them, we were both going to jail that day. haha.

Philly!  Hell, you live right in the storm up there!  I'm so sorry.  You all stay safe, I wish you well. 

Down here, surprisingly, everything is very polite.  No problems.  And, I hope you Irish stick together. 

To your first post, I went off another way, I know the inner city will never change, they take it over and we leave.  Then see we're doing better 'over there' then want that.  Rinse, Repeat.
(07-05-2020, 07:21 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: @"Schmoe1"   thank you.  I've also been threatened they would cut off my long hair.  Bitches.  I told them, we were both going to jail that day. haha.

Philly!  Hell, you live right in the storm up there!  I'm so sorry.  You all stay safe, I wish you well. 

Down here, surprisingly, everything is very polite.  No problems.  And, I hope you Irish stick together. 

To your first post, I went off another way, I know the inner city will never change, they take it over and we leave.  Then see we're doing better 'over there' then want that.  Rinse, Repeat.

Thank you for the well wishes, it hasn't been all that bad here compared to other places, nothing like Minneapolis thank God.

We'll be ok here, we could withstand a siege with all the guns and ammo my neighbors and I have, they'd quickly see there are much easier targets, which is why I am SO for law abiding citizens using their 2nd amendment rights.  If the police can't/won't be here in time, which they won't, then it's up to us to defend ours.
Quote:they'd quickly see there are much easier targets

That is a keystone of physical security.  Harden targets and they are seldom struck.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

@"DaphneApollo" 
I am sorry to hear of this happening to you.

As soon as I took the Naturalized Citizen Oath, the very next day my husband took me gun shopping and then to the local indoor ranges.
I am armed every time I leave my home and even in my Clinic I am armed and if a new patient does not like seeing my SCCY 380. on my side, they can find another Acupuncturist and Herbal Medicine Doctor.

I have had only two new patients in the last 8 years who have questioned my side are and requested I remove it.
Both people just moved here from California.
They are not My Patients.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-05-2020, 11:42 PM)guohua Wrote: @"DaphneApollo" 

As soon as I took the Naturalized Citizen Oath, the very next day my husband took me gun shopping and then to the local indoor ranges.
I am armed every time I leave my home and even in my Clinic I am armed and if a new patient does not like seeing my SCCY 380. on my side, they can find another Acupuncturist and Herbal Medicine Doctor.

I have had only two new patients in the last 8 years who have questioned my side are and requested I remove it.

Good for you, those are the very people who will be wondering why the police weren't fast enough if something happens to them.
(07-05-2020, 11:52 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

Good for you, those are the very people who will be wondering why the police weren't fast enough if something happens to them.

Thank You and yes they would complain and then they would be shocked and afraid for their life if an armed citizen passing by saved their worthless ass.
Check out this video, it explains alot........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18IVjGz9...pp=desktop
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

@guohua thanks for the kind words, it was traumatizing.

After that door was kicked in, we bought a 45 pistol.  Put it under the bed.  Two months later we were broken in on again. The gun was not stolen though. They were startled by us coming home and the doberman across the street ran after the little black angel but couldn't catch him. /sarc.

Congrats on naturalization.  Your husband did a good thing getting you a gun and training.  I don't have training.  So, it's gonna hurt if I shoot someone.

Herbal medicine?  I read your thread on benefits of ginger, very nice.
(07-06-2020, 12:45 AM)kdog Wrote:   Check out this video, it explains alot........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18IVjGz9...pp=desktop

smallawesome

Thank you.  He has common sense.
(07-06-2020, 12:55 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote:

@guohua thanks for the kind words, it was traumatizing.

After that door was kicked in, we bought a 45 pistol.  Put it under the bed.  Two months later we were broken in on again. The gun was not stolen though. They were startled by us coming home and the doberman across the street ran after the little black angel but couldn't catch him. /sarc.

Congrats on naturalization.  Your husband did a good thing getting you a gun and training.  I don't have training.  So, it's gonna hurt if I shoot someone.

Herbal medicine?  I read your thread on benefits of ginger, very nice.

Thank You, I hope the Ginger information was helpful.
Keep in-mind that if you have bladder infections or kidney problems and if you like corn on the comb like I do. Do not throw out the water.
If you boil your combs in the green husk, don't throw out the water, drink a cup or two, best when it is warm.
Actually, drink for two days at least 8 oz glass twice a day.
Yes you will notice a lightness in your bladder and kidney region.

My husband said the 45. pistol is probably to much gun for you.
The recoil would be a little much for you in an emergency.
The sound would scare most people way.

Put he thinks you should try a 380. or 9mm.
Easier to hold in your hand.
I use the 380. because ,,, well,, I'm Chinese and small.
I really like my new 22.

Here is a handgun that is great, the KEL TEC 22. semi auto for $170., it is a nice American made handgun that comes with the Silencer barrel adapter, I just bought one and my husband bought me the Red Jacket Silencer for it. $125.00 online. Using 45 grain hollow points, two rounds would stop them from wanting to come any closer.

Sorry I'm rambling on and on.