Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested
Speculation on ATS was that "terminated" referred to the initial case in New Hampshire.  "Terminated" because a new case number has been assigned.

Maybe the case numbers starts with USMC . . .

One can hope.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-07-2020, 05:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 05:44 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 05:20 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Jaw dropping ... if it wasn't just a photoshop.  Still chuckling.

Maybe she was looking forward to being catered to at Club Fed.

I always figured Epstein would get a cushy confinement.  His death ... under that much scrutiny ... was like ... Whaaaat?!!

Yes, I saw some comments on Twitter saying it was photo shopped after I posted it here.

Still, it could have been done by someone who knew their plans to do just this thing, so they put it out there before they could pull the wool over our eyes.

OR,

The article could have been what they were going to use to let the public know she had died instead of telling us she was "terminated" at GITMO.   minusculethinking

There ain't no tellin' between truth and lies anymore.  Was it photoshopped?  Was 0bama's birth certificate real?  Did the BBC call the collapse at the WTC a bit too early?  Was @"Sol" really a magician?  LOL
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-07-2020, 05:58 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Speculation on ATS was that "terminated" referred to the initial case in New Hampshire.  "Terminated" because a new case number has been assigned.

Maybe the case numbers starts with USMC . . .

One can hope.

Cheers

Well, darn it all!     smallupset

I was hoping...
(07-07-2020, 06:00 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I always figured Epstein would get a cushy confinement.  His death ... under that much scrutiny ... was like ... Whaaaat?!!

Yes, I saw some comments on Twitter saying it was photo shopped after I posted it here.

Still, it could have been done by someone who knew their plans to do just this thing, so they put it out there before they could pull the wool over our eyes.

OR,

The article could have been what they were going to use to let the public know she had died instead of telling us she was "terminated" at GITMO.   minusculethinking

There ain't no tellin' between truth and lies anymore.  Was it photoshopped?  Was 0bama's birth certificate real?  Did the BBC call the collapse at the WTC a bit too early?  Was @"Sol" really a magician?  LOL

Hey, I saw that!

For 7 years straight. My sons inherited everything I had and never used any of it once. So much for legacy lol

On topic, as for Maxwell, Epstein and the whole plane load of them...we'll never really know the truth. My opinion.. we can only speculate.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-07-2020, 06:09 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 06:00 PM)Snarl Wrote:

OR,

Hey, I saw that!

For 7 years straight. My sons inherited everything I had and never used any of it once. So much for legacy lol

On topic, as for Maxwell, Epstein and the whole plane load of them...we'll never really know the truth. My opinion.. we can only speculate.

My feelings as well.

If I put myself into the shoes of these scumbag elite, I'd rather people speculate about her mysterious death than speculate about what she potentially puts out there about them.

Which makes me wonder why she is even still alive, unless she was making a deal from the time epstein was arrested.  Though I believe she was photographed in public since then, reading some sort of CIA book.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Quote:In an interview with The Sun, Epstein’s former employer Steven Hoffenberg said that Maxwell ‘knows everything’ and will ‘totally co-operate’ after her arrest.

Hoffenberg, said that ‘there’s a lot of people very worried’ about what Maxwell could tell investigators.
Following Maxwell’s arrest, Prince Andrew has canceled his trips abroad and plans to stay in the UK out of fears that he could be intercepted by authorities, the New York Post reported. Friends have indicated that Prince Andrew is one person that Maxwell doesn’t intend to share information about, but investigators have been trying to question him for months, but he has continued to avoid their requests.

Laura Goldman, a former investment banker who said she has known Maxwell since she moved to the U.S., told BBC Radio 4’s Today that she considered Andrew a real friend.

“No. She’s always told me that she would never ever say anything about him. I think she felt that he was her friend and she was never ever going to say anything about him. She really felt that in the 90s when her father died that Prince Andrew was there for her, in many ways,” Goldman said.

Epstein and Maxwell were connected with major players on both sides of the political spectrum, including the Clintons and the Trumps, who have a lot to lose if Maxwell discusses their involvement with Epstein’s trafficking ring. With how many people that Epstein was connected to there is no telling what can be revealed in these recordings.
(Highlights by me)

Reporters keep including Trump in their articles as having ties to Jeffrey Epstein.  Sure, they ran in the same elite circles and had pictures together, but that doesn't make Trump a pedophile.

I have a hard time believing Trump was a pedo simply because of how he went after all the child abusers first thing after entering office.  Why would he sic his justice department on these people and say they should get the death penalty if he was involved?  Doesn't make sense.

You can read more here: Source
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

(as you well know, but I'll add this amplifying comment) The MSM has been running a smear campaign against Trump from the start.  They can try to "involve" Trump in this horrible scandal, but the proof will be in, well, the evidence of who did what.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I just read this.

Quote:Ghislaine Maxwell Has ‘Dead Woman’s Switch’ Secret Sex Tapes in Her Possession
Now, there was No Doubt in anyone minds was there that she had a lot of tapes hidden away with a trusted source.
Quote:That’s according to an unnamed former friend of Maxwell’s, who told the Daily Mail, “If Ghislaine goes down, she’s going to take the whole damn lot of them with her.”

“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get-out-of-jail card if the authorities are willing to trade,” said the insider. “She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers.”

Get out of Jail Card, No, more like to not be Clinton-Suicided and yes to get a reduced sentence if she could stay alive.

Quote:As we highlighted last week, a lawyer for one of Epstein’s accusers thinks that Ghislaine Maxwell could reveal a “bigger name” involved in Epstein’s pedophile network in order to secure a plea deal following her arrest.

“I’m sure that Ghislaine’s attorneys will try to make a deal where she speaks out about a bigger name to get reduced charges for herself,” said Lisa Bloom.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-07-2020, 06:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I have a hard time believing Trump was a pedo

I do too.  Most guys develop some turnoff to kids.  I forget what this is called and when it happens.  I think it makes the rest of us feel murderous towards them.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-07-2020, 08:02 PM)guohua Wrote: I just read this.

Quote:Ghislaine Maxwell Has ‘Dead Woman’s Switch’ Secret Sex Tapes in Her Possession
Now, there was No Doubt in anyone minds was there that she had a lot of tapes hidden away with a trusted source.
Quote:That’s according to an unnamed former friend of Maxwell’s, who told the Daily Mail, “If Ghislaine goes down, she’s going to take the whole damn lot of them with her.”

“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get-out-of-jail card if the authorities are willing to trade,” said the insider. “She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers.”

Get out of Jail Card, No, more like to not be Clinton-Suicided and yes to get a reduced sentence if she could stay alive.

Quote:As we highlighted last week, a lawyer for one of Epstein’s accusers thinks that Ghislaine Maxwell could reveal a “bigger name” involved in Epstein’s pedophile network in order to secure a plea deal following her arrest.

“I’m sure that Ghislaine’s attorneys will try to make a deal where she speaks out about a bigger name to get reduced charges for herself,” said Lisa Bloom.
Source

I sure hope she has videos, as much as it sickens me to say that, because if she names names, she'll need more than her word to back it up.
(07-07-2020, 08:29 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I sure hope she has videos, as much as it sickens me to say that, because if she names names, she'll need more than her word to back it up.

It'll be interesting to find out if all the video-taping was purely Epstein and Maxwell or whether some agency
with a particular penchant for Oswald lookalikes had their own set-up in there too.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Who remembers poor JonBenet Ramsey?
Look carefully close at this picture.
[Image: screen-shot-2020-07-10-at-23716-pm.jpg?w...er=0.0,0.0] See anyone you might recognize?
[Image: ghislaine-maxwell-jonbenet-ramsey-700x350.jpg]
Could that possibly be, Ghislaine Maxwell?
Source
Maxwell has asked for bail. She is afraid of catching covid-19 in the detention area that she's in.

Ghislaine Maxwell seeks bail, citing coronavirus, and denies Jeffrey Epstein charges

Quote:Maxwell, 58, filed her request in the U.S. District Court in Manhattan, eight days after being arrested in New Hampshire, where authorities said she had been hiding at a sprawling property she bought while shielding her identity.

Yeah...that'll end well...

tinybighuh
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-11-2020, 06:31 AM)guohua Wrote: Who remembers poor Jon Benet Ramsey?
[Image: screen-shot-2020-07-10-at-23716-pm.jpg?w...er=0.0,0.0] See anyone you might recognize?

Source

Yep, looks just like her to me. 
Poor little Jon Benet.  Who knows what kind of crap happened to this beautiful little girl at the hands of these Satanists.   tinycrying
(07-11-2020, 03:21 PM)Sol Wrote: Maxwell has asked for bail. She is afraid of catching covid-19 in the detention area that she's in.

Ghislaine Maxwell seeks bail, citing coronavirus, and denies Jeffrey Epstein charges

Quote:Maxwell, 58, filed her request in the U.S. District Court in Manhattan, eight days after being arrested in New Hampshire, where authorities said she had been hiding at a sprawling property she bought while shielding her identity.

Yeah...that'll end well...

tinybighuh

Put a paper mask on her 24/7, she is already wearing a paper uniform.
(07-11-2020, 06:31 AM)guohua Wrote: Who remembers poor JonBenet Ramsey?
Source

Man, that really does look a lot like her.  If you're a pedo satanist looking for children sex slaves, what better place to look than beauty pageants?
(07-11-2020, 07:40 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
Source

Man, that really does look a lot like her.  If you're a pedo satanist looking for children sex slaves, what better place to look than beauty pageants?

Yes, but Poor Jonbenet was Murdered in 1996.
So even though I seen this, I have to question would G. Maxwell look like that then.
It is interesting though.
(07-11-2020, 08:26 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 07:40 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
Source

Yes, but Poor Jonbenet was Murdered in 1996.
So even though I seen this, I have to question would G. Maxwell look like that then.
It is interesting though.
Also interesting is both Maxwell and jonbenet's father had the same Colorado lawyer, albeit 20 years apart.  Still an interesting connection though. That firm has also represented Harvey Weinstein and Charlie sheen.
@"Schmoe1" 
Quote:Also interesting is both Maxwell and jonbenet's father had the same Colorado lawyer, albeit 20 years apart.  Still an interesting connection though. That firm has also represented Harvey Weinstein and Charlie sheen.

That is Very Interesting  minusculethinking
Just to add this,
Quote:Reports Surface That Chelsea Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell Were Such 'Close Friends' They Vacationed Together

WoW, you think so?
[Image: D-5t7JjVAAAthpf?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Quote:[/url]
Quote:[url=https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/21/jeffrey-epstein-trump-clinton-1424120]Politico’s report on Maxwell, 57, focuses on how the daughter of the late British publishing mogul Robert Maxwell helped Epstein, the Brooklyn-born son of a New York City parks groundskeeper, gain access to social circles that allowed him to become friendly with two U.S. presidents, billionaire business moguls, America’s media elite and at least one member of the British royal family.

Maxwell has not been criminally charged, but has settled two lawsuits filed by women who say she participated in Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking, the New York Times reported last week. She has denied any wrongdoing.

Politico said Maxwell first grew close to the Clinton family after former president Bill Clinton left office, and eventually became friends with Chelsea Clinton, vice chair of the Clinton Foundation. According to the news outlet, the two women vacationed together on a yacht in 2009, and Maxwell attended Chelsea’s wedding to Marc Mezvinsky in 2010, Politico reported. A photo of Maxwell at the wedding has circulated online.

Maxwell also participated in the Clinton Foundation’s Clinton Global Initiative as recently as 2013, through The TerraMar Project, an oceanic non-profit she founded, according to the Initiative’s website.  The contacts between Chelsea Clinton and Maxwell appear to have occurred after Maxwell’s name first emerged in accounts of Epstein’s alleged sexual abuse.
Source