Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested
She's had enough time to develop an insurance policy against her suicide.

She'll never see a day in prison.

I'm surprised she's not yet out on bail, paid for by members of congress.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I had started to watch the Jeffrey Epstein documentary on Netflix but stopped after the second episode. Absolutely disgusted.

That woman gets sentenced to jail, she won't make it out of there alive. And that would be "Good Riddance"...

Soulless bitch.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-02-2020, 05:00 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Oh my goodness. I thought she was English? I can't believe she has the nerve to even be in the U.S.?
I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison.  tinyok

She probably will, because it will probably be a short stay before The Slab.

This indictment is in SDNY. SDNY is a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of Clinton, Inc.

They've brought her in to meet with an unfortunate accident. They are wrapping up loose ends - can't have any untoward "Memoirs" surfacing at some indeterminate time in the future. She should have already written such Memoirs, and distributed them in a Dead Man Switch arrangement as insurance...

... and then she should have gotten the hell out of Dodge while the getting was good.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-02-2020, 11:55 PM)727Sky Wrote: She is being held in the same prison that Epstein was held.

She has military guards, as I understand it.

Hopefully, they can fight Killary off when she comes (or sends someone) to talk her into committing suicide.
(07-02-2020, 05:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ghislaine is the one who "took care of business"; she knows all the important people who took part in the sexual abuse of these girls.
I just want them to protect her better than they did Jeffrey. She has all the dirt and can point fingers at a lot of people who need to go to jail with her. They better put her in a basement somewhere under lock and key with guards surrounding the house or we will hear about another body being added to the Clinton Body Count.
A great master "Lord of Light" style (Siddhartha) must appear and bind her forever to Hellwell.
(07-03-2020, 12:06 AM)IAMTAT Wrote: They found three passports and access to several bank accounts.

I wonder if they found Epstein with her, too.  Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-02-2020, 06:11 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: I had no idea she was English.

If she does, ''suicide herself'' we will all know it's probably bullshit, moan and be outraged for 10 mins and then move on. That's what pisses me off about these things!

I hope someone has some balls, keeps her safe and she outs everyone, and I mean everyone!

Ghislaine Maxwell's father -Robert Maxwell, was an conniving bastard.

He stole millions of pounds from pension groups within his failing media empire to shore what he the held the dearest,
namely the Mirror Group. He lived an elite life and 'supposedly' died when he fell from his yacht in the nude whilst urinating
into the waters of the Canary Isles.

The vessel he fell from was the 'Lady Ghislaine' and the verdict from the 1991 inquest was death from heart attack.
He was seen as an agent for MI5, Russia and Mossad, and was also a member of the British Parliament.
He was born in Czechoslovakia and was an Orthodox Jew. However, most of his life was spent in Britain and abusing
the British system.

At his funeral in Jerusalem, many dignitaries in the Political and financial worlds attended and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak
Shamir eulogized him, stating “He has done more for Israel than can today be said."

He wasn't a nice man.
tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Spaceshot76, and the Table of Titans crew go over the Q posts regarding the Maxwell arrest. They bring us a lot you might not hear otherwise.

Start at the 39:34 mark

(07-03-2020, 09:09 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 06:11 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: I had no idea she was English.

If she does, ''suicide herself'' we will all know it's probably bullshit, moan and be outraged for 10 mins and then move on. That's what pisses me off about these things!

I hope someone has some balls, keeps her safe and she outs everyone, and I mean everyone!

Ghislaine Maxwell's father -Robert Maxwell, was an conniving bastard.

He stole millions of pounds from pension groups within his failing media empire to shore what he the held the dearest,
namely the Mirror Group. He lived an elite life and 'supposedly' died when he fell from his yacht in the nude whilst urinating
into the waters of the Canary Isles.

The vessel he fell from was the 'Lady Ghislaine' and the verdict from the 1991 inquest was death from heart attack.
He was seen as an agent for MI5, Russia and Mossad, and was also a member of the British Parliament.
He was born in Czechoslovakia and was an Orthodox Jew. However, most of his life was spent in Britain and abusing
the British system.

At his funeral in Jerusalem, many dignitaries in the Political and financial worlds attended and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak
Shamir eulogized him, stating “He has done more for Israel than can today be said."

He wasn't a nice man.
tinyok

I knew none of that honestly, I tend to not delve too much past the headlines with these types of things, they are uncomfortable reads!
There's something else to all this though, it's deeper than it seems, even with surface information.
They're asking Prince Andrew to come forward.

Doubt it'll happen..
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-03-2020, 08:59 PM)Sol Wrote: They're asking Prince Andrew to come forward.

Doubt it'll happen..

Not a chance!
FYI: There is a four part series on Netflix about Epstein. I think four or five girls that were witnesses are talking on it. It was pretty good.

Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'

Quote:EXCLUSIVE — A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Jane Doe, who wishes to protect her identity, said Maxwell sexually abused her beginning in 1991 in Florida. She said the abuse continued until she was 16.

Maxwell was arrested Thursday on federal charges for facilitating and participating in sexual abuse acts with minors,
“She did rape me. I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times,” she said. “She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein … She is a rapist.”
Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

“I had never been with anyone except for him [Epstein],” said Doe, who is part of a lawsuit filed against Epstein’s estate over a year ago. “The fact that I had to kill my child really affected me and my family.”

Suspecting that she had told her grandparents about the abortion, and fearful she would talk to authorities, Doe says, Maxwell, Epstein and others gang-raped her one last time as punishment. “Ghislaine was a part of it,” Doe said. “I was drugged.”

After the rape, Doe said, a driver with a gun drove her to her home. “I was dumped off in my grandparents yard naked, and was told that I wouldn’t come back alive the next time,” Doe said.

Fearful for her life, Doe said, her grandfather put her into hiding. She dropped out of high school. “I basically kind of vanished,” she said. “Ms. Maxwell was a participant, and she made it very clear that I was to keep my mouth shut or harm would come to my family and myself and harm did come to me.”

It gets into adult content from here, so read the rest yourself:  Source
(07-04-2020, 12:38 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: FYI: There is a four part series on Netflix about Epstein. I think four or five girls that were witnesses are talking on it. It was pretty good.

Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her '20-30 times'; willing to testify: 'She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein'

Quote:EXCLUSIVE — A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Jane Doe, who wishes to protect her identity, said Maxwell sexually abused her beginning in 1991 in Florida. She said the abuse continued until she was 16.

Maxwell was arrested Thursday on federal charges for facilitating and participating in sexual abuse acts with minors,
“She did rape me. I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times,” she said. “She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein … She is a rapist.”
Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

“I had never been with anyone except for him [Epstein],” said Doe, who is part of a lawsuit filed against Epstein’s estate over a year ago. “The fact that I had to kill my child really affected me and my family.”

Suspecting that she had told her grandparents about the abortion, and fearful she would talk to authorities, Doe says, Maxwell, Epstein and others gang-raped her one last time as punishment. “Ghislaine was a part of it,” Doe said. “I was drugged.”

After the rape, Doe said, a driver with a gun drove her to her home. “I was dumped off in my grandparents yard naked, and was told that I wouldn’t come back alive the next time,” Doe said.

Fearful for her life, Doe said, her grandfather put her into hiding. She dropped out of high school. “I basically kind of vanished,” she said. “Ms. Maxwell was a participant, and she made it very clear that I was to keep my mouth shut or harm would come to my family and myself and harm did come to me.”

It gets into adult content from here, so read the rest yourself:  Source

She better talk.  As a father to 2 little girls, I wouldn't be opposed to anything to get her to loosen that jaw.  Hell, if it were up to me she'd already have a regimen of waterboarding and sleep deprivation if she wasn't cooperating.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
60 Minutes has an in-depth look into Epstein and Maxwell. 

Well I'm glad they're at least taking her security seriously. 

[Image: tfx1qivxxh851.png]
(07-07-2020, 01:14 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Well I'm glad they're at least taking her security seriously. 

I have NO Doubt you are correct!  smallroflmao

To be honest, let my husband explain what he thinks took so long for her arrest.
My husband calls it the Supposed Arrest, he expects she and her lawyers have been in contact with DOJ Attorney General / Barr.
Her Attorneys have got a deal in place for her, she'll get a reduced sentence and a whole new Identity and even a face change and serve her sentence in a Female WITSEC Unit in a Federal Prison.

He thinks right now, she is being protected by the US Marshal Service probably with a small detachment of Military.

He says this because they have known she was in a house hiding since last year, our intelligence knew what house and he thinks they made a deal and had her cell phone, computer and any landlines taped and recorded.
Just Our Humble Opinion.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-07-2020, 01:29 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 01:14 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Well I'm glad they're at least taking her security seriously. 

I have NO Doubt you are correct!  smallroflmao

To be honest, let my husband explain what he thinks took so long for her arrest.
My husband calls it the Supposed Arrest, he expects she and her lawyers have been in contact with DOJ Attorney General / Barr.
Her Attorneys have got a deal in place for her, she'll get a reduced sentence and a whole new Identity and even a face change and serve her sentence in a Female WITSEC Unit in a Federal Prison.

He thinks right now, she is being protected by the US Marshal Service probably with a small detachment of Military.

He says this because they have known she was in a house hiding since last year, our intelligence knew what house and he thinks they made a deal and had her cell phone, computer and any landlines taped and recorded.
Just Our Humble Opinion.
That's about the only reasonable explanation I've heard about her still even being in the US.  Her pampered ass wouldn't have been caught dead here if she was facing life in prison.

As much as I hate it, I'm ok with a reduced sentence IF she brings down that entire epstein network.  If I'm being honest, I don't think she should be offered anything more than a quick death for cooperating.
@"Schmoe1" 
Quote:That's about the only reasonable explanation I've heard about her still even being in the US.  Her pampered ass wouldn't have been caught dead here if she was facing life in prison.

As much as I hate it, I'm ok with a reduced sentence IF she brings down that entire epstein network.  If I'm being honest, I don't think she should be offered anything more than a quick death for cooperating.

I agree, she has the funds and the means to have left the United States, I'm sure she has multiple passports and access to a private jet.
 Put that would be a life being Hunted and probably Killed by the Ones She Knew Everything About. the Royals, Clintons, Politicians and the Hollywood Elites.
Her life wasn't going to be a Long One Out There In The World. 
I think she hid out and made the best deal she could and I fully expect to see people fleeing for France and South of the Border Soon.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-07-2020, 01:46 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Schmoe1" 
Quote:That's about the only reasonable explanation I've heard about her still even being in the US.  Her pampered ass wouldn't have been caught dead here if she was facing life in prison.

I agree, she has the funds and the means to have left the United States, I'm sure she has multiple passports and access to a private jet.
 Put that would be a life being Hunted and probably Killed by the Ones She Knew Everything About. the Royals, Clintons, Politicians and the Hollywood Elites.
Her life wasn't going to be a Long One Out There In The World. 
I think she hid out and made the best deal she could and I fully expect to see people fleeing for France and South of the Border Soon.
The deeper I dig into the whole epstein thing, the more bizarre it gets.

There were rumors about him working for Mossad to get dirt on people higher up.  There were rumors about Maxwell's father having ties to Mossad as well.

When you look at epsteins earlier life, he somehow went from a physics/math teacher to a position in international investments.  Supposedly he got fired shortly after for falsifying his resume, but then goes off on his own in international investments and somehow gets clients with at least a billion in assets?  How does that work?

My point is, if epstein was working for Mossad, you'd think Maxwell would have a higher risk of blabbing if facing prison.and would either be taken out or hidden by Mossad.  I guess there's the whole plausible deniability thing too.  This rabbit hole is giving me a headache.