Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested
Thumbs Up 
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epste...e-fbi-says

Be interesting to see how this event progresses.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-02-2020, 03:10 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epste...e-fbi-says

Cheers

I'd like to see something come of it, but I am sure nothing will. 

She will probably "kill herself" too. smallupset
(07-02-2020, 03:10 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epste...e-fbi-says

Cheers

First thought:  a similar outcome to Epstein's.

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Meh, probably just keeping up appearances.  That, or they brought her in to be officially suicided. 

As much as I'd love to see some justice served, I have no confidence in that happening, with her or with anyone who appeared on epsteins flight logs
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Quote:[/url]@Techno_Fog

The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment - charges include: 1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts 2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts 3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts 4) Perjury

[Image: Eb7S0AqX0AIMUoG?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: Eb7TcewWkAQS5I1?format=png&name=360x360]
[url=https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1278691979732320259/photo/3]

[Image: Eb7TcewWkAQS5I1?format=png&name=900x900]

[Image: Eb7TiCPUwAAeWWv?format=png&name=900x900]
I've just found out that Bobby's favourite daughter has placed herself in the frame to
emulate Jeff's accidental murder suicide.
The telephones of the gambling organisations will be red hot and CCTV technicians will
expecting a call from certain prisons.

I've read the charges and to reduce any sentence, a deal will be on the table. That is
what makes me think that prison bed-sheets are being torn into strips right now.

Quote:Jeffrey Epstein ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI.

'British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, an ex-girlfriend of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein,
is facing charges in the US after being arrested by the FBI.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7999]

The six charges include enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts and two
counts of perjury. She was reportedly arrested in New Hampshire and is due in federal
court later.

She has denied any involvement in or knowledge of Epstein's alleged sexual
misconduct.

Epstein died in prison on 10 August... blah-blah-blah...

Quote:What are the charges?
Four of the charges relate to the years 1994-97 when Ms Maxwell was, according
to the indictment, among Epstein's closest associates and also in an "intimate
relationship" with him. The other two charges are allegations of perjury in 2016.

The indictment says Ms Maxwell "assisted, facilitated, and contributed to Jeffrey
Epstein's abuse minor girls by, among other things, helping Epstein to recruit,
groom and ultimately abuse victims known to Maxwell and Epstein to be under
the age of 18".

She is charged with conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex
acts; enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts; conspiracy to transport
minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity; and transporting a minor
with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity.

During the same period she groomed multiple minor girls to engage in sex acts with
Epstein, the indictment says. She attempted to befriend them by asking about their
lives and families and then she and Epstein built the friendships by taking minor
victims to the cinema or shopping.

Having built a rapport, Ms Maxwell would "try to normalise sexual abuse for a minor
victim by... discussing sexual topics, undressing in front of the victim, being present
when a minor victim was undressed, and/or being present for sex acts involving the
minor victim and Epstein".

The perjury counts relate to depositions she gave to a New York court on 22 April and
22 July 2016. The charge sheet says she "repeatedly lied when questioned about her
conduct, including in relation to some of the minor victims"...'
BBC: (More background crap in link).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Oh my goodness. I thought she was English? I can't believe she has the nerve to even be in the U.S.?
I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison. tinyok
internet Agent Provocateur
(07-02-2020, 05:00 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Oh my goodness. I thought she was English? I can't believe she has the nerve to even be in the U.S.?
I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison.  tinyok

My thoughts as well, I couldn't believe she didn't flee to anywhere but here.  Unless her attorney instructed her that fleeing the country right after the whole fiasco would look bad?  Who knows, but if there's any hope for humanity, these "people" will go down.
Ghislaine is the one who "took care of business"; she knows all the important people who took part in the sexual abuse of these girls.
I just want them to protect her better than they did Jeffrey. She has all the dirt and can point fingers at a lot of people who need to go to jail with her.
They better put her in a basement somewhere under lock and key with guards surrounding the house or we will hear about another body being added to the Clinton Body Count.
(07-02-2020, 05:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ghislaine is the one who "took care of business"; she knows all the important people who took part in the sexual abuse of these girls.
I just want them to protect her better than they did Jeffrey. She has all the dirt and can point fingers at a lot of people who need to go to jail with her.
They better put her in a basement somewhere under lock and key with guards surrounding the house or we will hear about another body being added to the Clinton Body Count.

I'm good with her "suicide". She wont talk and if she does it wont come to anything.
(07-02-2020, 05:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ghislaine is the one who "took care of business"; she knows all the important people who took part in the sexual abuse of these girls.
Exactly, she needs to be protected if she's going to start cooperating and naming names.

Who can you trust though? The FBI?  Not so much.  A prison cell?  Obviously not.  US Marshalls?  Who knows who's in these depraved fucks' pockets.
I had no idea she was English.

If she does, ''suicide herself'' we will all know it's probably bullshit, moan and be outraged for 10 mins and then move on. That's what pisses me off about these things!

I hope someone has some balls, keeps her safe and she outs everyone, and I mean everyone!
Now I know why this song was wrote

RedPill78 and M3thods discussed Ghislaine's arrest today on their show, Occam's Razor.

Press conference on Maxwell's arrest:

Things are not looking good for Billy Boy.

THIS IS NOT GOOD: In May Reports Came Out that Bill Clinton Dated Ghislaine Maxwell – Now She’s Under Arrest – What Next?
[Image: ghislaine-maxwell-bill-clinton.jpg]

Quote:In May a new book claimed that Bill Clinton had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam.

Bill Clinton had an affair with British-born socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping recruit underage victims for notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, according to a blockbuster new book.

The ex-president — who denies cheating on wife Hillary Clinton with Maxwell — reportedly engaged in the romps during overseas trips on Epstein’s private plane, a customized Boeing 727 that’s since become known as the “Lolita Express.”

The nation’s 42nd head of state also repeatedly sneaked out to visit Maxwell at her Upper East Side townhouse, as detailed in this exclusive excerpt.
Source
[quote='Wallfire' pid='43026' dateline='1593710570']
Now I know why this song was wrote

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/john...234694020/

but I assume you already knew that? 3 days ago...RIP Johnny
Now that she's been arrested, it would be interesting to track the names on epsteins flight log, see who suddenly leaves the country "on vacation."

She is being held in the same prison that Epstein was held.
They found three passports and access to several bank accounts.

[Image: giphy.gif]