Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
Been impressed with more than a couple of their tunes...

The Blue Stones
"GRIM"

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Contributed by our Dear Friend @OmegaLogos 
I'm posting for him. A Very Talented Singer.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Number Two Son (chronologically speaking) recently posted this song to his Facebook Page. It encapsulates my entire philosophy of life -EXCEPT I never "take a look ahead" anymore, Everything I ever wanted to see is behind me, and some of it turned out to be pretty horrific. It may be that some of his training stuck.

He's currently "climbing the company ladder" at Amazon. He's some sort of manger there after about 3 years of climbing.When I did that, I found there was nothing worth seeing up there. Maybe his luck will be different... or maybe it will just be a learning experience for him, like it was for me. Only time will tell,,.

“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-- Got mask? Just sayin'...

I'm a Boston fan. Always have been. You can call me a wussie if you like, but I'll Jap-slap ya if we're in the same room when you do.

This song came out when my son was just  wee little shit. It has a special meaning for me, but with any luck at all, he'll never entirely understand that.

But we made it, just like they said.

“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-Aldous Huxley

A little Americana music.....

And Americana Christmas music... both not far from the truth...

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

-Aldous Huxley

-Aldous Huxley

-Aldous Huxley

In honor of the British firm of Willoughbe, Willoughbe & Ponsonby

-Aldous Huxley