Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
Been impressed with more than a couple of their tunes...

The Blue Stones
"GRIM"

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Contributed by our Dear Friend @"OmegaLogos" 
I'm posting for him. A Very Talented Singer.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Number Two Son (chronologically speaking) recently posted this song to his Facebook Page. It encapsulates my entire philosophy of life -EXCEPT I never "take a look ahead" anymore, Everything I ever wanted to see is behind me, and some of it turned out to be pretty horrific. It may be that some of his training stuck.

He's currently "climbing the company ladder" at Amazon. He's some sort of manger there after about 3 years of climbing.When I did that, I found there was nothing worth seeing up there. Maybe his luck will be different... or maybe it will just be a learning experience for him, like it was for me. Only time will tell,,.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I'm a Boston fan. Always have been. You can call me a wussie if you like, but I'll Jap-slap ya if we're in the same room when you do.

This song came out when my son was just  wee little shit. It has a special meaning for me, but with any luck at all, he'll never entirely understand that.

But we made it, just like they said.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

A little Americana music.....

And Americana Christmas music... both not far from the truth...

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

In honor of the British firm of Willoughbe, Willoughbe & Ponsonby

Meatloaf was one of the sounds that provided the soundtrack for my wicked and mis-spent youth. R.I.P. Meatloaf.

https://youtu.be/L24HbpvQXmo

Real Musical instrument from my home land,

An Oldie but a Goodie, I wanted to add to the post above.
(02-02-2022, 03:31 AM)guohua Wrote: Real Musical instrument from my home land,

That's intricate. Most of us hillbilly types are lost on anything with more than 12 strings, although some play something called an "autoharp" with a crap ton of strings... but they are played by buttons sort of like an accordion, not string by string.

Sorry, no Youtube. Just an audio file.

This is a friend of mine. I met her about a thousand years ago. She had a different last name back then. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

https://jessecarter1.bandcamp.com/track/...9sIEXyWflk

Gawd, I'm getting old...