Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
(06-04-2021, 04:51 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Thank you @"Moonmagic" i enjoyed that one.

What a rugged, RUGGED voice and awesome lyrics.

I slept for 3 hours last night. Coffee refused to work. Listening to this song forced it to work. Good. I will participate in this thread later today. I have been postponing some duties all the way to the point where they can no longer be postponed, and now all of this demands action.

Great Punk Band, especially that Album!

minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

For Us More Mature Ladies,,,,,,,,
 Leave a Comment if you disagree  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
You want to know of my moods!!?? Are you Sure!?!?

And to add to the above post,,,,,

(06-14-2021, 03:21 PM)nm156 Wrote:

Yes that is Tina Guo on the Cello, she is Great,
OK, Ok, to add to the other post above, a Woman I Truly Respect.

OK KISS.....   https://youtu.be/3Y6u1gmEGWY

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

For @"727Sky", because he appreciates the birds. And, truth be known, there has been, a time or two that I've had an appreciation for those big ugly sonofaguns who lay big, bright, loud eggs at just the right time and place...