Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Yeah. Today we party. I am going to command at least one of you to join me while partying, online. It is an executive order by the Biden Administration. minusculebeercheers 

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

'Masquerade'

1. (intransitive) To assemble in masks; to take part in a masquerade.
  2. (intransitive) To frolic or disport in disguise; to make a pretentious show of being what one is not.
  3. (transitive) To conceal with masks; to disguise.

-Jean-Paul Sartre

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Bill Gates wants to block the Sun. And i want to block Bill Gates.

-Jean-Paul Sartre

This should bring back a few memories
Calm Sunday morning going on. And some DUCKSTEP!

-Jean-Paul Sartre
So long good friends. I must go now.
I have forgotten no one. As the Shadows move from right to left, you are in my days, with the fragrance of Spring, and it brings me a smile

[Image: Beer-Logic1111-2.jpg]

[Image: 12541001-10208566291057653-74295728845690731-n.jpg]

Sleep time. Dancing girl. 'Nuff said.

Well that sucks! I dunno why it's age restricted, there ain't no nudity or anything. I'm prudish about that...

I woke up feeling totally grumpy. 

I always listen to some calm music in the tiny hours of the night when i wake up. it helps a bit. This time it is helping a LOT! I am feeling calm, and i view the future as neutral with some opportunities and some risks (as opposed to total unavoidable devastation).

I am not expecting you to listen the whole 12 hour piece, i have listened for half an hour now. Just one or two minutes gives you the whole idea.

"ADHD Relief, Deep Focus Music with Pulsation, ADD Music for Concentration, ADHD Music"

-Jean-Paul Sartre
[Image: 73Ix.gif]

-Jean-Paul Sartre
mediumcrying 

-Jean-Paul Sartre
minusculebeercheers 

-Jean-Paul Sartre