Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

smallgreensmoker

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
My mornings always start with black coffee and REALLY calming music.

This time the calming music was denied from me. Went to youtube, noticed a brand new Foo fighters video, uploaded 10 hours ago, how can someone save that for later? What can i say... It is Foo fighters. Music is great, video is awesome, but i have to try again some day after some beers. I am still almost asleep here, sipping away this coffee.

-Jean-Paul Sartre

- Epictetus

Toyah Wilcox and Robert Fripp, because even us old farts gotta do something to kill time during a lockdown:

They've got dozens of these things on YouTube.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-07-2021, 09:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Toyah Wilcox and Robert Fripp, because even us old farts gotta do something to kill time during a lockdown:

They've got dozens of these things on YouTube.

Nice Pair .... minusculebeercheers

- Epictetus

- Epictetus

- Epictetus

(02-07-2021, 09:47 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: Nice Pair .... minusculebeercheers

She certainly gets her points across!

I always liked this song.. I thought I had already posted it but alas it disappeared I think ??
chill 

-Jean-Paul Sartre

The Russian version of a Go Go dancer ?

chill

-Jean-Paul Sartre
This country is providing some metal now:

[Image: finland-flag.gif]

minusculebeercheers 

-Jean-Paul Sartre

- Epictetus

Getting close to time for me to rack out, so it's about time to trot out the dancing girls in baby-doll negligees to sing me to sleep.

That last was a British dancing troupe called "Pan's People". They used to dance on "Top of the Pops", among other places, back in the 70's. Since the did the same song in a different outfit, I think I'll put an order in for them to wear the other outfit when they wake me in the morning:

And so it goes.

smallgreensmoker 

-Jean-Paul Sartre