Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
(12-14-2020, 02:57 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: chill 

Dude! Is that a selfie you just posted there?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

minusculebeercheers

"I'm livin' in the strange days
I'm livin' in a world that I don't know
Get ready for the dark age
I'm livin' in the strange days so
Say goodbye to the silence
We can dance to the sirens
Strange days here we go"

minusculebeercheers 

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Please let me introduce you to @"Ninurta"  when 20 Marxist pussies knock on his door!

-Jean-Paul Sartre
You want Mood Music, be prepared to Defend You Country in 2021.

Yes, Just Like ME!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

- Epictetus

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Chris you will not be forgotten. EVER!

"No one sings like you anymore"

[Image: 860b398255ccf0bf492237d4aa497e7d.jpg]

Here is to you, one of the most talented artists EVER minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre

- Epictetus