Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mood Music
Snarky Puppy - "Sleeper (We Like It Here)"
(Never seen this kind of venue. And with how tight this band plays, I bet it would be amazing.)

There is not one boring moment in this video.
It is a professionally captured video of Danny Carey (drummer for TOOL), in a live performance of "Pneuma" from their latest tour, celebrating the latest album - "Fear Inoculum".

diggin' the beat

You said to post how we're feeling. Don't mean to drag anyone down, but I'm feeling pretty sad right now.

I want to post this as a tribute to Charlie Daniels who passed away today.

(07-06-2020, 09:57 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:

Very Strange.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-06-2020, 09:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You said to post how we're feeling. Don't mean to drag anyone down, but I'm feeling pretty sad right now.

I want to post this as a tribute to Charlie Daniels who passed away today.

*Sends you a digital hug*

Feel better Mystic! I didn't know of that guy, but obviously meant something to you!

minusculebeercheers
(07-06-2020, 10:09 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 09:57 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:

Very Strange.

Hehe is a strange video. Not that I'm feeling strange.  Or indeed strange at all. Errrr anyway heres another one  minusculebeercheers
God is Great
Beer is Good.......
And, People are Crazy

Enya - "Book Of Days"

A favorite of mine when I think about life, all the twists and turns, what happens when plans go wrong and where it will take me next....

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(07-07-2020, 09:23 AM)Lumenari Wrote: A favorite of mine when I think about life, all the twists and turns, what happens when plans go wrong  and where it will take me next....

A quote from Seneca .. ''True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so, wants nothing'' ...

The older I get the more sense that one makes to me!

Some great tunes on here