Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First experiment in Flower Pounding
To celebrate the first day of Spring (or maybe just because it looked like fun) I decided to experiment with Flower Pounding (aka Flower Smashing). When I went on my daily walk I picked what few wildflowers I could find today and brought a few home for experimentation.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about here is a video I found online to give you an idea of what it is:

Like I said, still early for wildflowers here but sometimes you gotta work with what you can find!

Anyway, here's my first foray into flower pounding:

[Image: eBiolHf.jpg]

Hopefully I will improve with more practice!

Happy Spring! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-20-2022, 10:36 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: To celebrate the first day of Spring (or maybe just because it looked like fun) I decided to experiment with Flower Pounding (aka Flower Smashing). When I went on my daily walk I picked what few wildflowers I could find today and brought a few home for experimentation.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about here is a video I found online to give you an idea of what it is:

Like I said, still early for wildflowers here but sometimes you gotta work with what you can find!

Anyway, here's my first foray into flower pounding:

[Image: eBiolHf.jpg]

Hopefully I will improve with more practice!

Happy Spring! 

Happy Spring to you too! That's really pretty and really cool... 

:)
minusculebonker
She said flower pounding. 

Yes, I have a dirty mind. 

Just kidding, baby ! 

It looks really cool.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere