Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We're fake news
Maybe she should be informed that she forgot to place the Daily Dot to the list.

I think the news should just be the facts, and no responsible and reliable news outlet should be involved in commentary. The news should provide you with the facts so you can determine what to believe. The news should never be involved into telling you what to believe.

For example: Two news stories. Which one is true?

John T. is known by his neighbors as a ornery, crusty old codger. They say he likes to be left alone and is just plain mean. No one was surprised when he shot his neighbor's dog, and the dog did nothing more than walk onto his property. The dog was dearly loved and was a life long companion to his handicapped son. After killing the dog, John T. he called his neighbor, told him he had killed the dog, and told him he better come get it.

John T. said he was left no choice but to shoot his neighbor's dog. He said the dog has come onto his property on several occasions, and has killed several of his chickens. John T. said he has told his neighbor about his dog many times over the years. He said the neighbor always made excuses and apologized for the dog, but was not able to keep the dog off of his property. John T. said he told his neighbor if the dog came onto his property again, he was going to kill the dog. John T.  said he had just bought three new laying hens, and when he saw the dog crawl under his fence he shot the dog on Sunday night. He knew that the death of the dog would be hard on his neighbor's handicap son, so he called his neighbor to come get the dog if he wanted to bury it, otherwise he said would dispose of it himself.

As far as fake news is concerned, dealing in facts and truths can be a tricky business. Two stories. Two sets of facts. Two truths.
Makes me Mad, Upset and Then Proud, a Left Wing BLM Boot Kissing Bitch thinks we are Fake News  smallroflmao  Stupid Cunt!

Maybe she should get her head out of Obama's Nasty Ass and take a look around.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Melissa Zimdars is a NWO/Democrat propaganda operative

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(06-29-2020, 04:13 PM)gordi Wrote: Oh look:
There she is!
[Image: 18254_MelissaZimdars.rev.1517947654.jpg]

On the original list, Ms Zimdars applies various tags to the sites which she feels don't offer "Real" news.
The tag that she applied to RN3 was "FAKE"
And her description of that tag reads thus:

Quote:Fake News (tag fake): Sources that entirely fabricate information, disseminate deceptive content, or grossly distort actual news reports. 

I'd REALLY like to know which information we "fabricated", which content was "deceptive" or which news reports were "grossly distorted"??

G

Oh no... she read's the stuff Boy In A Dress says everyday on the 'Banner' page and believes it's not true!!!
Of course it's not true, you stupid bi... stupid person, it's called 'entertainment',  yer' know...? like CNN!

Please Ms. Zimdars, get a boyfriend (and a decent haircut)  and and learn to meme!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-29-2020, 04:13 PM)gordi Wrote: That original Fake News Site list was complied by:

Melissa “Mish” Zimdars

Assistant Professor, Communication and Media, Merrimack College, North Andover, MA.

Tel: 978-837-5000

Email:  zimdarsm@merrimack.edu

Oh look:
There she is!

On the original list, Ms Zimdars applies various tags to the sites which she feels don't offer "Real" news.

Quote:Fake News (tag fake): Sources that entirely fabricate information, disseminate deceptive content, or grossly distort actual news reports. 

I'd REALLY like to know which information we "fabricated", which content was "deceptive" or which news reports were "grossly distorted"??

G

That pic says a lot.  But I'll get to that.

What strikes me the most is the accusation of 'Fake News' from this moron.  No one can tell me she has covered the entire list of sites and read each of their respective posts to come to that conclusion of 'Fake' reporting.  She is just seeking attention, granted she has got it, but crikey, come on.  Ms crocheting and knitting center page girl from the Knit wits magazine desperately seeks attention and to her credit she now has it.

Is that a lopsided wig with 'fake' colouring to accentuate her facial features and her nans cardigan?  I'd sack whoever cuts and dyes her hair.  Oh, hangon mate!  My bad.  It must've been her cutting right handed with blunt scissors.

My thoughts,

Bally:)
Just maybe she need to look into her part's corruption.
Quote:4 Democrats, a Paterson Councilman, Councilman-elect charged in massive mail-in ballot voter fraud scheme, face years in prison
Source
OH,,, Wait,,,, the article and or site for reporting it is all Fake New. Nothing to see here folks, move-on.
(06-29-2020, 09:11 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:13 PM)gordi Wrote: Oh look:
There she is!

G

Oh no... she read's the stuff Boy In A Dress says everyday on the 'Banner' page and believes it's not true!!!
Of course it's not true, you stupid bi... stupid person, it's called 'entertainment',  yer' know...? like CNN!

Please Ms. Zimdars, get a boyfriend (and a decent haircut)  and and learn to meme!

I think that this is the very first time - ever - that I hear you talk ill of a person.

Lesson Number 1. Bitch. It's Bitch. Like BITCH. BIAAAATCH like some friends of mine would say.

We are bombarded with garbage by the official medias, day in, day out, but we're fake news.... yeah....sure....ok.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh...gotta breathe.....

P.S. She does look like a little Matilda that grew up just all wrong and fucked up.

JMO minusculerolleyes
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-29-2020, 09:04 PM)guohua Wrote: Makes me Mad, Upset and Then Proud, a Left Wing BLM Boot Kissing Bitch thinks we are Fake News  smallroflmao  Stupid Cunt!

Maybe she should get her head out of Obama's Nasty Ass and take a look around.

Not me. I ain't mad. This just means we've gotten on the Marxist radar, that we are enough of a pain in their ass to have been noticed...

It means "They" think we are important!

... 'scuse me while I go stack another layer of sandbags along the perimeter in celebration!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-29-2020, 03:58 PM)beez Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 03:47 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: At least, according to the (ahem) dailydot.  #101 on their list, as of April.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/fake-news...-facebook/

I haven't seen anyone here trying to push bogus reports as "news".  A lot of topics being discussed with a variety of opinions.

These kind of labels and accusations are absurd.

Cheers

It's a concerted effort to outlaw opinions.

And when you outlaw opinions, only outlaws will be able to opine.

tinybiggrin

Outlaw opinions, true....but which ones?

I noticed mostly Conservative sites were listed.

None of the Left leaning opinionated sites.

I don't know tho, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a proud Mom/Dad that our baby (Rogue-Nation3) made the list.
We are rogues after all, breaking away from the bullshit media.

minusculeknocks

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Quote:don't know tho, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a proud Mom/Dad that our baby (Rogue-Nation3) made the list.

Absolutely!
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-29-2020, 04:06 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The accusation appears on other sites as well.  The usual thing -- incorrect notions repeated ad infinitum.  RN3 must be on someone's radar scope.

Cheers

Good find!! minusculethumbsup 

Personally, this just makes my heart swell, knowing our "baby" Rogue-Nation3, is trouble enough to get on someone's radar.

Yep, proud parent here. smallgreensmoker

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-30-2020, 02:09 AM)Sol Wrote:
Quote:don't know tho, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a proud Mom/Dad that our baby (Rogue-Nation3) made the list.

Absolutely!

I Agree, Yes, Absolutely  minusculethumbsup2 I hope we can stay a Throne in their Collective Side, it would be nice to know that We, Rogues live In Their Head 24/7  minusculebeercheers
(06-30-2020, 02:04 AM)senona Wrote: I don't know tho, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a proud Mom/Dad that our baby (Rogue-Nation3) made the list.

minusculeknocks

[Image: 104185469_10213617654755467_785123659707...e=5F21961B]
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-30-2020, 02:30 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 02:04 AM)senona Wrote: I don't know tho, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a proud Mom/Dad that our baby (Rogue-Nation3) made the list.

minusculeknocks

[Image: 104185469_10213617654755467_785123659707...e=5F21961B]

YES!! tinyangry

Oh @guohua, our baby is growing up.   tinyok

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"senona" 
Quote:Oh @guohua, our baby is growing up.   [Image: tinyok.png]

I agree, are you saying we pull the Tit?
[Image: Hungry-baby.gif]
(06-30-2020, 02:04 AM)senona Wrote: Outlaw opinions, true....but which ones?
I don't know tho, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a proud Mom/Dad that our baby (Rogue-Nation3) made the list.
minusculeknocks
Do the 'left' have opinion sites other than most major newspapers CNN, MSNBC? Someone at the top of the Marxist pyramid/temple (Shady Megamind) sends down a false edict that is then parroted by their Democratic Spokes-Morons to a media only too happy to oblige in spreading calculated misinformation. What is truly lacking with those bent on world domination is a sense of humor, and that is a good thing. It is a most powerful weapon.
(06-30-2020, 02:04 AM)senona Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 03:58 PM)beez Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 03:47 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: At least, according to the (ahem) dailydot.  #101 on their list, as of April.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/fake-news...-facebook/

I haven't seen anyone here trying to push bogus reports as "news".  A lot of topics being discussed with a variety of opinions.

These kind of labels and accusations are absurd.

Cheers

It's a concerted effort to outlaw opinions.

And when you outlaw opinions, only outlaws will be able to opine.

tinybiggrin

Outlaw opinions, true....but which ones?

minusculeknocks

Any opinion that does not conform to the current social media norm is considered taboo and must be abolished, punished, silenced.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Fake news? Since when is RN3 a news site? I haven’t been here that long, but even I know it’s not a news site. Silly list if you ask me. 

I half expected ATS to be on there, haha!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Well bugger me , i am a member of two fake news sites . Pretty sure i must be on some five eyes watchlist by now then . sarc . Perhaps i should text her . and perhaps i should put this in there and say i am commenting for a friend . 
Quote: a Left [b] a Left Wing BLM Boot Kissing Bitch thinks we are Fake News  [Image: SmallROFLMAO.gif]  Stupid Cunt!Wing BLM Boot Kissing Bitch thinks we are Fake News  [/b][Image: SmallROFLMAO.gif]  Stupid Cunt!

a Left Wing BLM Boot Kissing Bitch thinks we are Fake News  [Image: SmallROFLMAO.gif]  Stupid Cunt!
Meh, just another wannabe Diane Sawyer turd trying to make a name for herself by bashing others.  I wonder if she's actually spent more than 5 minutes on this site?

Reading these responses here inspired me, we should have a weekly roast thread. Asshole of the week or something.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]