Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Nancy Pelosi Calls George Floyd ‘George Kirby’
Stupid dumb-bell Madam Speaker Nancy Pelosi, proud of the House Democrat Bill on police reform, "accidentally" referred to George Floyd as "George Kirby" !!! ??????

George Kirby was a popular American Black actor/comedian for many years (he died in 1995).

Looks like her "Racist" deep thinking got the best of her since she appeared to be stumbling, fumbling, and a little tipsy ....

What the actual frick is this woman doing ?  ?????

[Image: LoL.gif]

Quote:Nancy Pelosi Calls George Floyd ‘George Kirby’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Friday, while speaking on the Democrat-led police reform bill, bungled George Floyd’s name, telling reporters that Democrats are “very proud” that their measure carries “George Kirby’s” name.

“And I’m very proud, before the Judiciary Committee — that before he testified he said to me, ‘Madam Speaker, do you think that I can tell George’s daughter that his name will be always remembered because you’ll name the bill for him,’” Pelosi said during Friday’s press conference.

“And I said, ‘Well I’ll recommend that to the Judiciary Committee and to the — to the Congressional Black Caucus who have shaped the bill, but I only will do that if you tell me that this legislation is worthy of George Kirby’s name,’” she said, uttering “Kirby” instead of “Floyd.”

“And so we’re very proud, we’re very proud to carry that,” she continued.

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(06-26-2020, 11:00 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Stupid dumb-bell Madam Speaker Nancy Pelosi, proud of the House Democrat Bill on police reform, "accidentally" referred to George Floyd as "George Kirby" !!! ??????

George Kirby was a popular American Black actor/comedian for many years (he died in 1995).

Looks like her "Racist" deep thinking got the best of her since she appeared to be stumbling, fumbling, and a little tipsy ....

What the actual frick is this woman doing ?  ?????

[Image: LoL.gif]

Quote:Nancy Pelosi Calls George Floyd ‘George Kirby’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Friday, while speaking on the Democrat-led police reform bill, bungled George Floyd’s name, telling reporters that Democrats are “very proud” that their measure carries “George Kirby’s” name.

“And I’m very proud, before the Judiciary Committee — that before he testified he said to me, ‘Madam Speaker, do you think that I can tell George’s daughter that his name will be always remembered because you’ll name the bill for him,’” Pelosi said during Friday’s press conference.

“And I said, ‘Well I’ll recommend that to the Judiciary Committee and to the — to the Congressional Black Caucus who have shaped the bill, but I only will do that if you tell me that this legislation is worthy of George Kirby’s name,’” she said, uttering “Kirby” instead of “Floyd.”

“And so we’re very proud, we’re very proud to carry that,” she continued.

That there is one of them Senior moments. Yesiree bob, gimpy geezer goof up right there
internet Agent Provocateur
Quote:George Kirby as Archie Bunker & Ralph Kramden

A couple of 1972 skits. The first features George Kirby and Marilyn Michaels as Archie and Edith Bunker from the sitcom All In the Family. The second is a Honeymooners sendup with George Kirby and Marilyn Michaels as Ralph and Alice Kramden, with Rich Little playing the part of Ed Norton.
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Nancy and Biden are living proof that if you are a democrat long enough it will rot your brain ! minusculebonker minusculebeercheers
I can't even read her name without getting pissed.  She and all her ilk are a plague.  If she got into a "who's faker" competition with hillary, I'm pretty sure the earth would implode.
(06-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: That there is one of them Senior moments. Yesiree bob, gimpy geezer goof up right there

Dear God in heaven, you are so right there. I have to go through the names of all nine of my brothers and sisters to call their names, and I still can get the one I am talking to or about wrong.

Maybe we should have a cut off age limit for public office, because if their memories are anything like mine, they won't be able to tell you what they had for breakfast 30 minutes before.   smallroflmao

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers