Hi Schmoe1

Welcome to our Little Home  :minusculehi:
Come on in and have a look around.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
YAY! @"Schmoe1" made it through security!!! LOL

Nice to see you.
(Thank you for your patience)

Explore, Enjoy and if there's anything that you need - just ask!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Thanks for having me, I swear I'm not a spammer.  Can you tell me where I can find a list of members' emails?  Ha just kidding.

I'm yet another ATSer looking for a new home, I wasn't a member over there very long but lurked religiously for well over a decade.

I love what I'm seeing on this site so far, so again, thank you for having me.
I'm mostly interested in UFOs(UAPs?) And paranormal stuff, with the occasional political rant thrown in.  I'll probably make a thread detailing my experience with a UFO and one with a possible ghost.  I mostly like to read.

Hockey, fishing, firearms, I could go on about all day. 

I've always tried to avoid politics, but the hypocrisy and corruption is so in-your-face now that I have to let loose a rant here and there.
(06-26-2020, 03:48 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Thanks for having me, I swear I'm not a spammer.  Can you tell me where I can find a list of members' emails?  Ha just kidding.

I'm yet another ATSer looking for a new home, I wasn't a member over there very long but lurked religiously for well over a decade.

What's up Joe?  You can move in next door to me.   smallgreenbissig
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-26-2020, 04:05 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I'm mostly interested in UFOs(UAPs?) And paranormal stuff, with the occasional political rant thrown in.  I'll probably make a thread detailing my experience with a UFO and one with a possible ghost.  I mostly like to read.

Hockey, fishing, firearms, I could go on about all day. 

I've always tried to avoid politics, but the hypocrisy and corruption is so in-your-face now that I have to let loose a rant here and there.

You can get away with bad words here.  If you assemble them in the right order, you'll get a funny comment from Bally.  ROFL

I don't know much about guns ... except the ones I own.  Let's have a contest and see who can be first tanning Beezzer's hide.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Welcome to RN Schmoe1.

I'd do a bigger welcome, but I'm about to walk out the door.

Cheers!   minusculebeercheers
(06-26-2020, 06:36 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 03:48 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Thanks for having me, I swear I'm not a spammer.  Can you tell me where I can find a list of members' emails?  Ha just kidding.

What's up Joe?  You can move in next door to me.   smallgreenbissig

Really nice seeing familiar faces here, I remember you from ATS, I messaged you about an avatar you had, a revolver that appeared to fire rifle rounds, she was a beauty.
(06-26-2020, 06:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome to RN Schmoe1.

I'd do a bigger welcome, but I'm about to walk out the door.

Cheers!   minusculebeercheers

Much appreciated!
Hey there, Schmoe!

Welcome to Rogue Nation!

Beers and drinks are down the stairs in the lounge and Gordi pays the bill. Ain't life grand?

Have fun !!

Cheers ! minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-26-2020, 06:58 PM)Sol Wrote: Hey there, Schmoe!

Welcome to Rogue Nation!

Beers and drinks are down the stairs in the lounge and Gordi pays the bill. Ain't life grand?

Have fun !!

Cheers !  minusculebeercheers

Life is good, but I'm gonna feel bad for Gordi's pocket LOL.

Thanks for the welcome!