Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government!
Oh wow! So this answers the questions as to why Hillary wasn't indicted!

More and more news about our corrupt gooberment is being leaked to the public.
 I'm so happy to see this coming to light for the masses who have been blinded by their lies!  minusculeclap 

Quote:A thread on 4chan with an FBI insider confirms everyone’s worst suspicions.  The Hillary Clinton email server was merely a distraction from the Clinton Foundation and most of DC is in up to their necks in what could be the biggest scandal of all times.  This inside info from someone claiming to be a high level FBI analyst whose job was to look at the records, with NOTES added to clarify some of the responses.

The smoking gun is about to arrive and there are “a lot of people involved”.  To save everyone time, here are the choice bits with the link to the entire archive, where you can decide for yourself if this is for real or not.  Looks like Trump and Putin hold some of the cards.  This could be the most interesting election ever.

Why Hillary was Not Indicted

Quote:There is intense pressure for us not to do so. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders.
There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she will be or not depends on how much info about others involved gets out, and there are a lot of people involved.
The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.

A Bigger Problem than Hillary

Quote:Killing HRC would not cause this problem to go away.  The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imagine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece -albeit a big piece – of this massive shitstorm.
>>79481265
Legal is asking preliminary questions about whether or not she has been coached (she has) and setting up the general line of questioning. I am a high level analyst though, so my job is only to look at her records.
>>79482104
The DOJ is most likely looking to save itself. Find everyone involved in the Clinton Foundation, from its donors to its Board of Directors, and imagine they are all implicated.

The ENTIRE Government is Involved

Quote:>>79482245
My opinion is the entire government is guilty of treason, which is why HRC’s death would not cease the investigation or prevent further scandals. Many, many people are involved.

>>79482342
There already is enough to indict. Comey has been trying to stall because he does not want to face the Clinton Machine, as well as the rest of Washington D.C. But this case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests. It is a very tense and uncomfortable position.
What Lynch is saying is she will accept whatever they do and make her determination as she will. Nothing about her responsibilities has changed, she is simply trying to keep her hide intact.

Foreign Powers Have Some of the Documents
Trump Has Some of the Documents
Russia Will Probably Leak All Info they Have

WOW!!!  So this is why Hillary wasn't found guilty.  Explains a lot!   minusculethinking

And there is more!  I skipped over a lot of "goodies" you should read.
Get all the links to check this out for yourself on the source page.

Go read the full article: Source Page
No Doubt!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hillary May End Up In Jail After All – All Thanks To Trey Gowdy

I wonder how this will affect things?  More than likely, they are squirming around trying to come up with a way to get "their guy" out of being arrested for clearly breaking the laws that the rest of us have to abide by. 
Trey Gowdy just showed beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hillary broke the law, and it's out there for the world to see.  Yay, for him!   tinybiggrin

Quote:Trey Gowdy’s exchange with FBI Director James Comey about his get out jail free pass to Hillary Clinton is one for the record books. In one fell swoop, Gowdy exposed both Comey and Hillary. And it appears Gowdy has bigger judicial plans for Crooked Hillary.

Gowdy appeared to be setting Hillary Clinton up for perjury charges. Corrupt Hillary previously testified about her emails to the House Benghazi Committee. Specifically Hillary said under oath that she had not sent or received classified documents on her personal email server.
Under cross examination from Trey Gowdy, Comey admitted that Hillary lied. Since she was under oath, this sets her up for being charged with perjury.

Watch Trey Gowdy brilliantly pepper Comey with these questions:

Source
Life is simple, it's just that we clutter it with needless bullsh*t from those who wish to cloud your vision!

The way I see it is, stand back and look at the last sixty years of US history. Comb through the stories
until they come to a point where a high-level official is mentioned in a guilty-like position and then watch
the story change.

See how the many times the FBI avoid coming up with a negative decision when investigating Capitol
Hill and those who live in the world of politics and notice how the vast majority slip away without their
character being tainted.

Either the FBI are incompetent and the many high-level Government servants are innocent or....?

J. Edgar Hoover -Head of the FBI knew JFK took illegal drugs whilst in the White House and had
'dalliance' with interns. Recently-released FBI files show that Robert Kennedy had an affair with his
dead brother's widow between 1964 and 68'

The above is a bit light, I know, but considering JFK's libido brought him into contact with organised
crime, I would have thought that -at the least, J. Edgar may have mentioned it to his friend Tolson during
their pillow-talk.

Lydon B. Johnson and his 'assistance' with the Fort Worth TFX contract, Richard Nixon with Watergate
and then a pardon from Gerald Ford. Ronnie Reagan and Oliver North.

George Bush Snr and his funneling of millions dollars and weapons to Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq.
Being the former head of the CIA, one can assume his agency also had 'the goods' on those who came
before and after him.

Bill Clinton, his definitions of what a tactile tryst is and the copious amounts of cocaine he enjoyed whilst
he shook money from the Whitewater tree with his wife. Never mind Mena and the wake of dead folk on his
way to the White House.

George W. Bush, the Gulf War and whether there were weapons of mass destruction. The debatable
fall of the towers and Building Seven on his watch.

The FBI have files upon files on these guys and those who orbit these positions, yet the sensitive papers
are only released when the years have passed and important pieces on the chessboard have perished.

It is Federal and Hoover organised it into a Bureau, I'd even go as far as to say it does take part in some
investigations. But policing the rich and powerful and holding them to account in the equal manner has the
masses they're supposed to serve...?
I think not.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-10-2016, 08:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Life is simple, it's just that we clutter it with needless bullsh*t from those who wish to cloud your vision!

The way I see it is, stand back and look at the last sixty years of US history. Comb through the stories
until they come to a point where a high-level official is mentioned in a guilty-like position and then watch
the story change.

See how the many times the FBI avoid coming up with a negative decision when investigating Capitol
Hill and those who live in the world of politics and notice how the vast majority slip away without their
character being tainted.

Either the FBI are incompetent and the many high-level Government servants are innocent or....?

J. Edgar Hoover -Head of the FBI knew JFK took illegal drugs whilst in the White House and had
'dalliance' with interns. Recently-released FBI files show that Robert Kennedy had an affair with his
dead brother's widow between 1964 and 68'

The above is a bit light, I know, but considering JFK's libido brought him into contact with organised
crime, I would have thought that -at the least, J. Edgar may have mentioned it to his friend Tolson during
their pillow-talk.

Lydon B. Johnson and his 'assistance' with the Fort Worth TFX contract, Richard Nixon with Watergate
and then a pardon from Gerald Ford. Ronnie Reagan and Oliver North.

George Bush Snr and his funneling of millions dollars and weapons to Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq.
Being the former head of the CIA, one can assume his agency also had 'the goods' on those who came
before and after him.

Bill Clinton, his definitions of what a tactile tryst is and the copious amounts of cocaine he enjoyed whilst
he shook money from the Whitewater tree with his wife. Never mind Mena and the wake of dead folk on his
way to the White House.

George W. Bush, the Gulf War and whether there were weapons of mass destruction. The debatable
fall of the towers and Building Seven on his watch.

The FBI have files upon files on these guys and those who orbit these positions, yet the sensitive papers
are only released when the years have passed and important pieces on the chessboard have perished.

It is Federal and Hoover organised it into a Bureau, I'd even go as far as to say it does take part in some
investigations. But policing the rich and powerful and holding them to account in the equal manner has the
masses they're supposed to serve...?
I think not.

Great post an unfortunately you probably left out 90% of the wrong doing. The head of the FBI is a political appointment.. So I suppose it is a case of do not bite the hand that feeds you.
(07-13-2016, 09:22 AM)727Sky Wrote: Great post an unfortunately you probably left out 90% of the wrong doing.
The head of the FBI is a political appointment.. So I suppose it is a case of do not bite the hand that feeds you.

Yeah... that's a long list to go through and if I find time, I may add them!

It's just that if you're a public body and it's your bosses that are up to their necks in all
sorts of skullduggery -and previous Heads of your service have covered-up, lied and been
vague about this in the name of 'national security', then you're in a bit of a pickle to say the
least!

Who pays the FBI, I suppose would be the best answer.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.