Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
America’s Faithful Are Better Prepared for the Coming Anti-Government Rage
Quote:Future historians looking back on the COVID-19 epidemic will likely record two U.S. domestic crises, one physical and the other psychological. The first we already know: the spread of a potentially lethal virus forcing a countrywide shutdown in order to slow the rate of infection.

The second, soon to be painfully obvious, will stem from the sharp rise in government debt needed to support struggling businesses and unemployed workers during the shutdown. $3.8 trillion in 2020 alone, and more than $2.1 trillion in 2021.

Link
I've been in an anti-government rage for the past 20 years.  Lotta good that did for me.   tinyok

I'm not smart when it comes to government debt.  There's an economic warfare strategy that's not hard to see ... just to understand.

My pension, from 20 years back, won't tide me over in today's market.  With the government grabbing an extra 6 trillion there's no telling what things are going to look like for any of us over the next year or so.  I'm feeling the financial fiasco created during the Bush-Clinton-Bush era will be small potatoes compared to what's coming.

Anyone who doesn't have enough preps to last a couple months may find themselves very hard-pressed right around Tax Day.  Think about how un-precedented pushing that date from April 15 to July 15 actually was.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Add to that the stay at home to work, how will that affect the economy. Less fuel use less tax paid, cleanser out of work, caretakers, large building laying empty, insurance  putting prices up, less electricy used so price goes up, cars not used so much, repair shops closing ect
@"Wallfire" 
I think for America, the Customer Service Phone Workers are mostly Female I and my husband have noticed.
We often here their children or a baby in the background.
My thoughts on this working at home for purely economic reason is good for the Single Mother or Couple, why? They don't have to pay for Childcare and here in America that is Very Expensive, $400. or more a month.
That should be extra income in their bank accounts.

We do notice the wait times are longer so I have to surmise that either there are less customer service employees or they are to busy with their children to take every phone call, maybe she is Breastfeeding or changing a diaper.  

JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]