Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remembrance
It wasn't like any other Spring I had ever known before. Oh yes, life was bursting forth in all its splendor and beauty. The gentle winds blew forth and caressed my skin as I had longed for through the long, grey, cold dreary days of Winter, but...

It was my last goodbye. I saw him lying there, once vibrant and now so still, so very still and forever silent. While others were busy with their happy Springtime plans, I was leaving flowers at your grave Dad.

A flood of memories came rushing forward of laughter and love, of music and the ocean we both loved so dearly, of all the things you taught me, all the wisdom that you held. We loved nature didn't we? We loved Spring, the tall wide spreading trees as leaves sprouted, song birds that flew high in the air and rested on branches, green grass, gardens, crashing waves and the cries of gulls.

I remember all those years ago when instead of joy for a Season, I was filled with the deepest sorrow and loss.

Still, I long for open windows, fresh warm breezes that make the curtains ripple, that I can breath in deeply, flowers I can see struggling through the earthen floor that will come forth and bring a smile to my lips. I know you are at peace and my life is still unfolding. There are new experiences, adventures yet to be and I will be ever present in those moments in time.

[Image: 21106372-976558605816704-8049218005182457642-n.jpg]

Beautiful
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Heart 
@"guohua" Thank you Hun! I had written it in honor of my Father who passed away many years ago. 

You are getting bombarded with all your ATS folks. LOL Hope you are enjoying all the new traffic. 
I have so much to catch up on.
(06-23-2020, 04:47 AM)Night Star Wrote: @"guohua" Thank you Hun! I had written it in honor of my Father who passed away many years ago. 

You are getting bombarded with all your ATS folks. LOL Hope you are enjoying all the new traffic. 
I have so much to catch up on.

Yes this is a very exciting time for us, I sure do enjoy all of you.
I hope you and others are Happy here.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]